If the Templar Treasure was Found now what happens

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK If you found or knew of the location of the Templar Treasure what would you do :icon_scratch:.Should we dig it up or let it lie. Would we be better off with it found or would there be bigger problems. Who would take owner ship of the artifacts found, the church, museums , a government, WHO :icon_scratch: Would the countries from the middle east want it or would there be a fight over it :icon_scratch::icon_scratch:.

Last edited:

coazon de oro

Bronze Member
May 7, 2010
texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hell O Finder,

The answer will come after you are left with nothing.:BangHead: Everybody will be telling you what you should have done.

Yes finding a treasure is the easy part.

If you can pretty much prove your case without digging, find a good lawyer that has handled treasure finds. I would settle for whatever percent he would ask on a contingency basis, keeping the exclusive rights out of it.

Homar

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Homar, Ya thats about it. Oak Island had its own deal with the gov. and I am sure they were in this for the money but the laws changed and I am not sure of any reward or finders fee on anything found in Nova Scotia now. We are doing a TV show in Nova Scotia for the History Channel and we sign papers to keep the movie and book rights to sell. If anyone knows how to make money from a find like this please let us know before a dig. The Templar Treasure has no ownership/ no country to claim it / or church . They hid it from the indians in Nova Scotia so they have no claim :dontknow:so the gov of Nova Scotia would be the best choice for ownership and not the FINDER. In some cases of found treasure there are many claims filed for ownership so I guess this one should be simple in court some day.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
(WINK) Yo, FK! MAYBE, you could get SPONSORSHIP from a modern day Knights Templar Order (NOT Masonic KT)... such as gnostic warrior.com... may be able to generate an independent income while raising world consciousness... dunno. "Google" MODERN DAY KNIGHTS TEMPLAR ORDER. gnosticwarrior.com WHO are the REAL modern Knights Templar? Good Luck! HH!

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If someone actually found a huge cache of Templar treasure others would make up stories and carry on that there was still more and more fabulous treasure to be had . . . much like current status.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OK If you found or knew of the location of the Templar Treasure what would you do :icon_scratch:.

You could not keep it , none of it :BangHead: even though there is no Templars left to claim it .
The land owner can make some money from the site long after it is gone.
You can sell the movie rights and book rights but how much would that bring ??? and when you get paid the gov. will take most of anything you get. You just found the Biggest treasure in history worth BILLIONS and you end up broke after all of the money you spent doing the work to locate it :icon_scratch:

This is how things are in the real world of Treasure Hunting :dontknow: we have a site we want to check out this summer but the cost of the trip and legal fees and permits are high. Yet we still plan to make the trip this summer sometime.

IMHO, there are some artifacts involved that are much more valuable to mankind than simply silver or gold. Although the Templars are documented to have had all of these monetary treasures, they are also said to have possessed the Holy Grail.
Loki

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMHO, there are some artifacts involved that are much more valuable to mankind than simply silver or gold. Although the Templars are documented to have had all of these monetary treasures, they are also said to have possessed the Holy Grail.
Loki

What rests with the Templars was discussed in documents online in the past......

The ashes of Jaques De Molay and the other 54 Templars, in Urns
The Body of Christ
The Grail......actually known to the Judeans as the Menorah...(the legend was used to make others search for a Gilded Cup)
The Altar that held the Torah
The Torah, and other adornments of the Altar

These were buried in Nova Scotia to be used for the creation of the New Temple......even these prophetic revelations spoken about by Nostradamus have been even hinted at in the coded Poussin painting, and the statue in Scotland.

Here's a hint: There are a series of names that don't relate with Biblical times. Why was he called Jesus of Nazareth???, yet Nazareth wasn't around in the days of Herod, anywhere around the Temple.....:dontknow:

The reason is that there is a hidden message that shows where to find the guy.....The Land of the Ornate Calif is the land of the Nazarene.....its so hidden that no man can reason it by logic, the way these mysteries are created.

The Ark will not be found there in Nova Scotia. The Ark is still in either Jerusalem, or in Ethiopia (if that isn't one of the copies made by Solomon, given to his two sons).

That is all I know from the Mystery itself.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just redid the post to see if the Templar Treasure should be dug up or left alone. This is one big question we never talk about here.
Would we be better off with it found. Who would take ownership. Could a war start . This is not just a Treasure of gold its more than that.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Honestly? The Knights Templar were running from these same type of provincial govts, so to see these govts having their hands involved is somewhat of a moral hypocrisy to begin with.

The below rant is my personal belief in the issues at hand with this adventure.

The Govt. of Canada doesn't seem to care too much either way what goes down in their own country, diplomatically speaking. They granted a permit for the Oak Island Trove.......so they expect there will be some digging. They have also set up an individually structured agreement for the removal of any artifacts and valued gold or silver 'deposits' made there including personal items and objects that remain unclaimed.

So the Govt has declared this on their 'property' and have established a claim of a certain percentage for their own claim.

Why they need this percentage is beyond me, as they have a Department of the Treasury to "Make Money", but yet they seem to have so many fiscal problems.......?

Seeing as they can actually print Fiat currency and people starve on their streets, they really don't 'care' about their citizens, as a true King would for his common.

and seeing as much of this Templar wealth was given to them from duties to numerous Crowns, (not English crowns) they should have some right to the claims as well. This could get complex for sure. As legally, Canada has no right to take control over the site, and take possession of these troves, granting a 'claim' to another group's wealth, if there is a claim from another Kingdom that is able to prove their moneys are there in a form of secured cold storage, as the Templars were know to have made somewhere. This being then the Kingdom of Spain, and France the rightful heirs to take possession of the Trove and its Artifacts.

Legally someone can be the recovery team, but have to return the property if it is stamped with a nation's historical seal in any form of currency. Now seeing as there is proof that the Spanish were looted, in Cuba, and this may be a part of this looted cache as Robot has mentioned.....that would make the Spanish the true owners of stolen property and will make the claim to recover.

But say its a ton of plated gold and silver bars....there will be no other chance to confirm the owner, except by legend.....so they may make off with the money after all

Will a war be waged over the trove......?? What, another one......??

There has been talk online that the US has looted numerous Sumerian and Babylonian sites while there during the wars in Iraq

Some say this is part of the attempt to alter and erase proof of certain parts of history, to further solidify and indoctrinate the masses in the 'belief' of the Biblical bloodlines. That they are removing the proof of a greater Kingdom, that was founded in the pre-israeli and pre-biblical existence of the jews in Syria, Iraq, Iran, and parts of Khazarian Russia.

Some say that to return this trove to their nation at this time, would empower the wrong people, and allow Israel to usurp the world's authority, claiming a more righteous order, over all of what the Zionists have coined as "Greater Israel", spanning all the way to Russia

........of course most of these ideals are considered anti semetic to the ADL but.....Israel is truly one of the most ruthless and corrupted nation states on the planet.....and deserves no favor from the Lord.....

I say this because it is everywhere in the news, as being a focal point of protest by nations of numerous different cultural identities, and they all seem to be labeled enemies by the mainstream media, who are reluctant to offer a legitimate reasoning as to why so many attacks are actually happening. They all play as if they will all be innocent victims together, and expect you to be one as well.

But the truth is that nobody voted for any of this, and we are being misled to believe in something just, that is genocidal.

A war is being waged over the Treasure right now is what I am saying.

New Gold

Nov 25, 2014
East Coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo there is really only one solution. We need to load up the shovels and wheelbarrows into the ol' GMC and go find the Ark before the Laginas do (they are still following the corn trail so it shouldn't be too hard).

Once we find it, we will use it's power to vanquish the evil zionist regime and become the new kings of the holy land (dibs on the West Bank.)

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Like Charlie Miller (Karl von Mueller) said: "Keep your finds secret."

I imagine Canada would pounce on it and anything of remotely historical worth would be auctioned to museums. Unlike a ship in international waters this is on soil; and I don't believe any insurance claim was filed with LLoyds or other underwriters.

But just in case I checked e-of-bay for the Ark of the Covenent and unless it was made of Legos it's not listed yet.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well the Ark of the Covenant....is not in that hole.... Book of Revelation 11.19
The Templars never had it .
Gary

Last edited:

New Gold

Nov 25, 2014
East Coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You got all that from this?

11:19And there was opened the temple of God that is in heaven; and there was seen in his temple the ark of his covenant; and there followed lightnings, and voices, and thunders, and an earthquake, and great hail.

I would argue that the templars did in fact have the Ark. This is sure to be a long and arduous debate are you up for it?

PS the part about the hail sounds a lot like Nova Scotia LAWL

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
go ahead,but first explain 11.19
all that? from the Bible ....you believe in the Ark but not the .....
Sir your must be very smart.
Ya lets see you argue with the Bible !
Gary

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like Charlie Miller (Karl von Mueller) said: "Keep your finds secret."

I imagine Canada would pounce on it and anything of remotely historical worth would be auctioned to museums. Unlike a ship in international waters this is on soil; and I don't believe any insurance claim was filed with LLoyds or other underwriters.

But just in case I checked e-of-bay for the Ark of the Covenent and unless it was made of Legos it's not listed yet.

O Ya, Some drug cartel could buy the Holy Grail at auction :icon_scratch: There are some people that have more money than some goverments.

New Gold

Nov 25, 2014
East Coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll write up a quick version of my theory when I get home. I'm getting tired of typing on my iphone.

EDIT I see where your confusion stems from now.

11:19And there was opened the temple of God that is in heaven; and there was seen in his temple the ark of his covenant.

That doesn't mean the temple was in heaven Gary. It means the temple of the God who is in heaven.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions