Treasure Hunting / Gold Mining in Nova Scotia

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finders Keepers has just open a office in Nova Scotia to Treasure Hunt and Mine for Gold. Our new web site should be up and running by Feb. We plan to use what we know about treasure hunting to locate gold to mine. If anyone has a lost treasure hunt and needs our help we will be able to help now. Go to our web site for info. We plan to start drilling for gold in the spring, yet still hunt for the Templar Treasure.:hello:

Jan 8, 2013
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, I am happy to be the newest addition to the finders keepers group expanding into Nova Scotia, Canada from Clearfield Pennsylvania. We are a treasure recovery company dedicated to the hunt for both, old and new treasures, working with the general public and government offices to be sure that everything is done both legally and with the utmost respect to those involved. I look forward to being able share my thoughts and ideas and maybe give a new perspective to the treasure hunting community

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out this video on YouTube:

The show is called The Hunt for the Holy Grail.

Last edited:

junkless

Nov 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been eagerly anticipating the program on America Unearthed. Why does the date keep getting pushed back? Are you adding realtime material or just typical television business? How was it to work with the host of that show? He seems about as genuine as they come on tv but it can be deceiving. Good luck to you to your treasure quest oot an aboot Canada eh

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Junkless, We came up with so much new info on the Templars that Committee Films could not get it all filmed and on the TV show in the 7 days we spent in Nova Scotia. Nothing is said about the coconut fibers and the pile of stones in the shape of a Viking Ship on Hobson Island and that story alone is 1/2 of my work . When we were on site filming we found other artifacts that we did not plan to talk about and it took us up to the last minute of film time to do the extra filming. Our time was up and my workers and the film crew had to return to USA by the next day. We plan to return soon and finish the hunt.

Last edited:

FrankMD

Tenderfoot
Apr 7, 2006
History Ch show was great!

Hello FinderKeeper. I just saw the Templar treasure show on the History Channel (2). It was great! Can you tell me what kind of long range locator you were using? I noticed a frequency was mentioned on the show. I think it was 99.9 kHz. A comment was made that that frequency was needed for that area. Why is that? I did some extensive research using my own LRL back in the 90's with some great resullts. I used 5 kHz for gold. Also, who make theunit used on the TV program?

Thanks

HH

Frank

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello FinderKeeper. I just saw the Templar treasure show on the History Channel (2). It was great! Can you tell me what kind of long range locator you were using? I noticed a frequency was mentioned on the show. I think it was 99.9 kHz. A comment was made that that frequency was needed for that area. Why is that? I did some extensive research using my own LRL back in the 90's with some great resullts. I used 5 kHz for gold. Also, who make theunit used on the TV program?

Thanks

HH

Frank

Hi Frank, I wish I could tell you more info on the Long Range Locator but that toy belongs to James and Ryan Trumbiski. Their email address is on our web site. They have many Long Range Locators and they won't tell us or the camera crew the name of what they use :icon_scratch:. Its their secret from years of work and I can't blame them . Each of my workers are good with the equipment they have and thats how they get in on a hunt.
You can contact James and give it a try. Good Luck
Den

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1119738

How's the snow doing up there.