History Channel - Oak Island mini series January 5, 2014

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you still want to tell me that this picture is of "Oak Island"?

Ink Blot.jpg
Like "seeing" faces/animals/shapes in clouds...?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ELDO we have rule's here on language and attacking or insulting members. Please follow our rules... Substituting characters for letters to bypass censor still violates our rules....

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
You guys are so funny.......havent found **** but can talk plenty of it......!

No one has found anything. If there's truly a mystery to Oak Island, it's how so many people can have so many theories about something that's never been found, and was probably never there to begin with. I truly do not understand this.

Tell us more about that rock there.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
starting 1PM Eastern Saturday August 16th
running till 6PM the show is being Re-aired on History Channel

OP
OP
L

littleneckhalfshell

Jun 21, 2005
thanks for the 'heads up'
Do you think possibly this is a prelude to maybe a commercial about when season two of the program might be scheduled?
I saw something on a wiki site that seemed to say TBA but airing sometime in November 2014

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm hoping So but so far I haven't seen anything announced

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know they are currently filming season 2, don't know when it will air....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one has found anything. If there's truly a mystery to Oak Island, it's how so many people can have so many theories about something that's never been found, and was probably never there to begin with. I truly do not understand this.

Tell us more about that rock there.

View attachment 1038058

One of the Rocks in the area that has additional markings and a skull....related to the sun over the square and compass as seen in this old painting

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
I'll admit that pictures of much higher quality would be necessary in order to know for sure, but I'm pretty sure that pareidolia is rearing its ugly head again...particularly with the "menorah," which looks far more like a soup ladle on its side to me. I suspect that the only thing being clearly depicted is a random pattern of weathering and lichens.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are dense, the only thing setting in is Metanoia....or a lack of ANY creative thinking.

"faces in the rock.....cmon.....whos ever heard of that as a clue?" he says....on a treasure hunting website??

LOLOLOL TROLOLOL BWAHAHAHA

I will try to show you a better zoom of the indentations.......just actually click on the pic this time and zoom in yourself...its clearly showing indentations and not some lichen collecting on a water line

View attachment 1039522

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Corner Stone"; the STONE that was REJECTED; NOT Mick Jagger...

That is so true....how it is being rejected.....

these markings are placed here.......lichen will not form a freemasons seal on accident, and it will not eat a series of lines into the rock with the same exact shape as their markings......someone was here leaving a trail of clues

heres another one
View attachment 1039525

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
I will try to show you a better zoom of the indentations.......just actually click on the pic this time and zoom in yourself...its clearly showing indentations and not some lichen collecting on a water line

View attachment 1039522

You'll have to try harder than that. I'm still just seeing a rock.

Also, watch it with the insults. You're not going to hurt my feelings, but I've had posts pulled for less than that. Just saying. Some folks are touchy around here.

Let us know when you recover the treasure. :)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ELDO, once again, stop the insults, if they continue you will find it hard to post.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread