The Templars left a map to the treasure!

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
The stone in a "memorial stone" that
the Vikings created in memorial of a great deed. The pictagram represents Sigurd defeating Fafnir the dragon and on reguest by Regin roast Fafnirs heart. Sigurd burns his fingers and puts them in his mouth and tasted the residue from Fafnirs heart. At that moment Sigurd was able to understand what the birds were saying. There is more to the stone but what I see is something more.
Sigurd could speek the language of the birds. The divine language, just as Enoch was given the ability by god. To speak the language of the angels. Enoch was the grand architech. Sorry Reb, Hiram Abiff means "respected exhalted brother". Look at the vaults that Enoch had made in honor of god"

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Enoch's vaults were 9 vaults in a row, one on top of the other below the ground. You entered the vaults through the arch. The Money Pit consisted of 9 Oak platforms one on top of the other below the ground.The wall of the pit is one big "Arche". Enoch had covered the vaults with a large flat stone. The money pit had flat stones covering it. Enoch's vaults were not built by Enoch. They were built by his son Mathusila.

Albertaclipper

Feb 27, 2012
Central Alberta, Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The stone in a "memorial stone" that
the Vikings created in memorial of a great deed. The pictagram represents Sigurd defeating Fafnir the dragon and on reguest by Regin roast Fafnirs heart. Sigurd burns his fingers and puts them in his mouth and tasted the residue from Fafnirs heart. At that moment Sigurd was able to understand what the birds were saying. There is more to the stone but what I see is something more.
Sigurd could speek the language of the birds. The divine language, just as Enoch was given the ability by god. To speak the language of the angels. Enoch was the grand architech. Sorry Reb, Hiram Abiff means "respected exhalted brother". Look at the vaults that Enoch had made in honor of god"

Doesn't Hiram Abiff mean "the king who was lost" ?

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
No, look up the name "Hiram", it means "Exalted Brother". The name "Abiff" means "Respected".

John Winter

Aug 23, 2014
England
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are some magnificent examples of imaginative writing contained within this thread, and I need more convincing arguments to believe anything. :laughing7:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
John Winter,
I am sorry that you feel my work is fictional, I do how ever reserve the right to have my own opinion based on factual information being it actual events, folklore or religious teachings. I also apologize to you and all the other people on this forum for my atrocious spelling. I did not realize that it was a factor to finding the answer to the "Money Pit". I have never professed to being a good speller, and will try to do better in the future. Seeing how you believe my work to be imaginative please tell me how you found the treasure and I would like to see it, or you must have dug up the island and can prove with out a doubt that the treasure doesn't exists. You must have done either one of these to thing to be so adamant that I am wrong. If this is not the case then please feel free to add to the conversation in a constructive way and not by demeaning others. I pride myself on my ability to be polite, so if you can't add constructively to this thread then please leave this thread.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let me point out it violates our rules and we frown quite heavily on members who try to play "grammar police".. hint-hint...

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
John Winter,
I am sorry that you feel my work is fictional, I do how ever reserve the right to have my own opinion based on factual information being it actual events, folklore or religious teachings. I also apologize to you and all the other people on this forum for my atrocious spelling. I did not realize that it was a factor to finding the answer to the "Money Pit". I have never professed to being a good speller, and will try to do better in the future. Seeing how you believe my work to be imaginative please tell me how you found the treasure and I would like to see it, or you must have dug up the island and can prove with out a doubt that the treasure doesn't exists. You must have done either one of these to thing to be so adamant that I am wrong. If this is not the case then please feel free to add to the conversation in a constructive way and not by demeaning others. I pride myself on my ability to be polite, so if you can't add constructively to this thread then please leave this thread.

Don't sweat it. There is probably more than one spelling:

Roslin Castle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Hey All,
I understand peoples skepticism on my finding, heck at time I question it to. My own personal belief is that there is no real smoking gun to find, or find who whispered first or even the idea of following the money. I believe that if this treasure was truly meant to be found than there was something else left for us to find besides the treasure. I also never believe the "Templar's" disbanded, they were to great and the death of DeMolay would have been for nothing. They became secretive and redesigned themselves to avoid pursuit, but never veered from their true beliefs.
The story of the Enoch's underground temple has some interesting similarities to Templar legends and what we are actually seeing on Oak Island.
Enoch had put the location to his vault written in hieroglyphics on the one of the two pillars he created that was supposedly found during the construction of Solomon's Temple. What do you believe he would have wrote it in? My belief, the language of the Birds. Has anyone looked at the "Shepard's of Arcadia Monument" at Shugborough Hall in Staffordshire England? The pillars have some unusual markings on them. Do you think that the Templar's would have been grand in their design and put it on one of the pillars at "Rossyln Chapel" or would they have kept a low profile and maybe placed it on some a little more inconspicuous?

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Is the meaning of the name taken as a whole? I mean, what is the meaning of the name "Hiram Abiff" or "Hiram" and "Abiff"? There could be 3 Hiram Abiff....

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
HAHAHAHA, sorry Reb I thought you were asking me if I wanted to know more....You can goole the map. Captain Kidd and his skeleton island + Map and it should come up.
Smithbrown. it hasn't been confirmed that the map never really existed. It was proven that it wasn't in the Palmer collection as Wilkins had said. No one has ever looked into the collections at the British Library...to find the map that wilkins had seen.

I believe that Wilkins had copied a outline of a island and I mean only the perimeter shape plus the orientation to north plus the text of which it should have been written "On Rock", "18w by 7e", "30sw, 14n, tree, 1 by 8 by 4.
He later added the land featured and other text to give it a feel of "PIRATE" to sell his book.
I believe Wilkins when he said he created the map, he created the version in the book but it was based on a map that he had copied from somewhere else.
Reb, have you ever heard a legend of a "Lost Templar Colony" here in North America before Columbus? Also, the eastern seaboard from Virginia north being called "Arcadia" by a French or Italian explorer that was supposedly working for the King of France but was actually looking for the colony.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions