The Templars left a map to the treasure!

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
One must try before one can fail. I might have someone looking into that. I have already contacted the British library but their researchers are exspensive. I know someone that works for library that spends one month a year in London who said that they would take some time and look into it.

Smithbrown

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Now, that IS something to look forward to. I am sure they will unearth many hidden treasures from those vaults. We look forward to seeing them.

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Rebel, there is a youtube video of a woman from Overton Nova Scotia and she shows a stone carving not to far from the water. It is a circle with what looks like a Templars cross and a dot at each end of the cross. There is also a feather carved on it. Native american has a representation of circle with a cross in it and it stands for earth. I will try to post it

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Rebel, there is a youtube video of a woman from Overton Nova Scotia and she shows a stone carving not to far from the water. It is a circle with what looks like a Templars cross and a dot at each end of the cross. There is also a feather carved on it. Native american has a representation of circle with a cross in it and it stands for earth. I will try to post it

THANKS!

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
The audio kind of sucks because of the wind buy Overton is southwest of Oak Island on the west end of Nova Scotia.

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Hahahaha, I understand.....thanks Reb.....what did you think of the stone carving in Overton?

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Why is it there in the first place, and that goes for the Westford knight, the boat stone and the Noruberga Vinland Stone. I can't believe because someone was board.

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
I would bet that there are a few stone carvings like that between Westford Mass. And the Norumberga Vinland stone on the south end of Mahone Bay. Near the shore on a stone big enough to see.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread