Is Oak Island the location of the third Temple of Solomon?

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Thanks Reb, trying to get a Mason to confirm stuff is not easy. I knew the "G" was above the altar, I just needed to hear where the altar was in the room. Now it makes perfect sence having the "G" stone mark the spot. Have you seen the map in Wilkins book? The directions are not to get to the pit, there to get to the stone....Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, I just wanted a answer. Depends is not specific.

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks Reb, trying to get a Mason to confirm stuff is not easy. I knew the "G" was above the altar, I just needed to hear where the altar was in the room. Now it makes perfect sence having the "G" stone mark the spot. Have you seen the map in Wilkins book? The directions are not to get to the pit, there to get to the stone....Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers, I just wanted a answer. Depends is not specific.

my step-dad was a 32 degree Mason - they are sworn to secrecy. Is that no longer true? The point being, why would they tell you anything if they take that oath?

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
If it's symbolic to place the "G" above the altar in a masonic structure. Couldn't there be a structure with a altar below the "G" stone on Oak island and I don't mean where the stone is now

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Hey don't get me wrong, I understand I need for secrecy but to understand the symbolisms of certain aspects a little info is needed. Seeing how becoming a mason isn't a current option the need to ask was nessary. I'm not looking for happening behind close doors.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

"Depends" is about WHAT "Lodge"...? RED Lodge of New Orleans (connected with FRENCH Scottish Rite); the York Rite; the Scottish Rite/Southern Jurisdiction... etc. etc. LOL! NO "G" above OUR Altar; don't know where you got THAT info...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Hey don't get me wrong, I understand I need for secrecy but to understand the symbolisms of certain aspects a little info is needed. Seeing how becoming a mason isn't a current option the need to ask was nessary. I'm not looking for happening behind close doors.

GOOD!

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
The net, I had researched the meaning of the masonic "G"...I was told that the masons have become less stringent on what they have to know and that was from a mason so you have to question if some of the early practices are still observed today. Or what was lost before you became a mason.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The net, I had researched the meaning of the masonic "G"...I was told that the masons have become less stringent on what they have to know and that was from a mason so you have to question if some of the early practices are still observed today. Or what was lost before you became a mason.

HA! Been a Mason, since 1977... get back "on Track" please; NOT a "thread" on Freemasonry.

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Dam Rebel, my theory has to do with the templars and i'm sorry to say there are a lot of people who believe that the templars have a lot to do with the masons. I never got off track remember I started the thread. I did how ever manage to inadvertantly push one of your buttons and I apologize. As for your acomplishment with in the masons i'm sure your lodge brothers are proud. I will give you advise, if you are asked anything about the masons by a non mason just be polite an inform them that you don't talk about that with non masons.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Dam Rebel, my theory has to do with the templars and i'm sorry to say there are a lot of people who believe that the templars have a lot to do with the masons. I never got off track remember I started the thread. I did how ever manage to inadvertantly push one of your buttons and I apologize. As for your acomplishment with in the masons i'm sure your lodge brothers are proud. I will give you advise, if you are asked anything about the masons by a non mason just be polite an inform them that you don't talk about that with non masons.

LOL! They don't...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
BACK to Oak Island as 3rd Temple of Solomon; as "Jeff-Gordon" implied, not even the 2nd one has been built. ORIGINAL Knights Templar as OPERATIVE Masons (workers in Stone), who built Cathedrals...? MAYBE... ORIGINAL Knights Templar were of the Eastern Orthodox Faith, trying to protect JERUSALEM; NOT likely to be of the Roman Catholic Faith of ROME... HENCE, would NEVER use "G", to my knowledge. Oak Island IS a COMPLEX "site"... carry on with your "theory"; it WOULDN'T be the 3rd Temple of Solomon, & YOU may be "confused" with Herod's Temple in Jerusalem. BTW, IF
a Stone with a "G" was found... the Oak Island "site" MAY have been "SALTED".

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Okay, I see the misunderstanding, the fault lies in the reference to the "Temple of Solomon". Actually it was what was in the Temple of Solomon and was also the Tabernacle of Moses. It ead a perfect cubed room called the Holy of Holies. This is where the Ark of the Covenant was kept and was believed that the new Holies of Holy would be built to the distant west. Correct me if I'm wrong and I know you will Rebel, the Temple of Solomon was suposidly built by the Masons.
There was one more thing that I read and I'm still working on this is the tribe of Levi, the keepers of the Ark asigned by God later became the "Catholic Church". Weather it's true or not i'm still looking. Reb, i'm steping off the path a minute, have you looked at the map in Harold Wilkins book, "captain kidd and his skeleton Island"?

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
I have considered the idea of salting but there is the theory that Gilbert Hedden had on the location of the treasure based on a map found in "Captain Kidd and his skeleton island" by Harold Wilkin, an author from Britain. He believed that the map took you to the money pit but he couldn't understand all
of it.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well I suggested that Oak island was built by the Templars on another thread in here on Oak Island because that kind of engineering was not done by common pirates. IMO As for 3rd Temple, i cannot speak to that but some on these cable TV shows have discussed that either the 'Holy Grail' or Ark of The Covenant' might be buried at that location. I think it's funny that no one has cracked getting to that treasure yet. :)

Well ok......Ive been waiting till they fail again this season to get on next season's show...LOL

The Keystone to the treasure of Oak Island, as it was shown to me by the Sextant stone drawings, to be located on another island that is @ 7 degrees from this point on the map.....follow the line and you arrive here...

thats all im saying till i go there myself.......

View attachment 1032280

The Keyhole mark can clearly be seen

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ah we just need to transcribe this stone and we'll be home free to the treasure! L* Yeah no gold shown but lots of claims - typical investment chumming for other people's $$$$
Oak Island Money Pit Mysteries

There is always a recognizable pattern or a Keyword for translation of the stone, and there is another objective that can be deciphered with the symbols i feel, without forcing the first word with a double cross through........."the double cross" or deceptive view of the solve that is that Forty feet below.....etc etc

well I see the keyword as being HALLADO

Found in Spanish.......take that word and plug it into the stone in the only word that and see what you get ...>!!!!!<

then from the Keystone......take the stone and work the directional cyphers from the symbols after finding the answer in the translations

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Okay, I see the misunderstanding, the fault lies in the reference to the "Temple of Solomon". Actually it was what was in the Temple of Solomon and was also the Tabernacle of Moses. It ead a perfect cubed room called the Holy of Holies. This is where the Ark of the Covenant was kept and was believed that the new Holies of Holy would be built to the distant west. Correct me if I'm wrong and I know you will Rebel, the Temple of Solomon was suposidly built by the Masons.
There was one more thing that I read and I'm still working on this is the tribe of Levi, the keepers of the Ark asigned by God later became the "Catholic Church". Weather it's true or not i'm still looking. Reb, i'm steping off the path a minute, have you looked at the map in Harold Wilkins book, "captain kidd and his skeleton Island"?

Have not seen THAT Map... only a map with "transcribed Stone" (# 38 above); Temple of Solomon was built by OPERATIVE Masons (I was a Stonemason's Helper, in my younger days; carrying stones, "pointing up"; did some stonework). I know about the Tabernacle of Moses in the desert; about David's Tabernacle in the desert; about Solomon's Temple. Don't know about Tribe of Levite becoming RC Church; only that RC Church see Peter as FIRST Pope (NT). Tribe of Levites was "Jewish" (OT); NOT likely to become RC Church... dunno.
BTW, "Workers in Stone" COULD be BUILDERS or STONEMASONS... MOST were MASTERS
(Supervisors), FELLOWCRAFTS (learning the "Craft"), and ENTERED APPRENTICES (FNG'S).

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
AND! As OPERATIVE Stonemasons, we had our little "hut", where we COULD "retreat into" under clear LIGHT BLUE skies, on a HOT day (or rain), for "rest & refreshment", looking over our WORKING TOOLS, cleaning 'em, etc. We NEVER talked about RELIGION nor POLITICS, as they were our own PRIVATE "things"; NOTHING to do with the CRAFT... SO!
BTW, I was ALSO a Bricklayer's helper, Carpenter's helper, GENERAL Laborer; building two different University buildings, from the GROUND up... I LOVED that outdoor work, except for EXTREME hot/cold temperatures.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread