Is Oak Island the location of the third Temple of Solomon?

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
CCF06052014_0000.jpg CCF16042014_0002.jpg Unlike a Pirate’s Map written on a piece of paper with trees and rocks for markers, my research shows that the 18th Century Freemason were far too intelligent to rely on man made or natural markers to relocate their Treasure Vault.

The treasure they buried was far too precious to be subject to destruction from the actions of man or nature.

These Freemasons were navigators, astronomers, and mathematicians who I believe used the indestructible Celestial Markers for their map.

I believe from my research that they used such a map for their Treasure Vault at Oak Island.

This Celestial Map was derived from their esteemed past Grand Master of Freemasonry and member of their Royal Society of London, Sir Francis Bacon.

Francis Bacon left many clues to where this treasure would be located and on following these I believe I have located where the Treasure Vault at Oak Island is.

I used my computer’s 18th Century’s Celestial Program with the time and dates supplied by Bacon’s clues to reconstruct the markers they left behind, the location of the Money Pit and the final destination of the Treasure Vault.

I believe Francis Bacon would have chosen the Star “ Gamma Cassiopeia” as the final location for their treasure.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 1038237 .I think the Third Temple will be in America. I believe Oak Island area was the holding area when treasure was being brought over. The treasure was not safe all together, so it was separated, 144 different caches, everything needed for New Atlantis, New Jerusalem. Somehow, Bacon got the scrolls, to the cache locations. Just my opinion, thanks Justintime

Ah YES! Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Va., near Bruton's Vault...

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
?have fun...reb...thanks for sharing..QUOTE=Rebel - KGC;4140502]Ah YES! Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Va., near Bruton's Vault...[/QUOTE]

K

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
?have fun...reb...thanks for sharing..QUOTE=Rebel - KGC;4140502]Ah YES! Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Va., near Bruton's Vault...

K[/QUOTE]

HA! Wife & I were THERE, when "they" gave their lecture in our hotel (in the basement); LATER, we were THERE, when "they" dug up the grave-yard, illegally; then it was done LEGALLY, & WE WERE THERE! NOTHING!

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
the reality is that there are numerous places that are all designed with these markings in place. this is the illusion factor so that they will all have to be dug up.

the right architect/trove hunter like myself can really see what they were trying to do. subtle differences in the movement of the design, interrupting the flow, leading one to wonder the question 'why', and misalignment from symmetrically perfect lines is something to be looked at when there are masters at work.

this was taken from a documentary online. I stopped the video when there was something that caught my eye

they arranged for a documentary and translated his voice with an overdubbed english voice, but the priest is pointing at something, and they intentionally overlayed this sequence of drawings up to align with the priests finger pointing at the location, in a similar manner as the alignment on Pousin's and the troves markings on the Money Pit Cypher Stone.

These markings are all related to the Knights Templar Treasures, but I feel there is no other way to find these troves that to look into the Doors of Perception.

This has all been created as a distraction to meet your death in the Gates of Hell, Enoch's ladder describing the fall of man, the Money Pit itself.

this means that someone built this for a reason, and went through all that trouble to hide something mapped out on the island, but to leave a trap for whoever would be led for gold and glory instead of fulfilling the mission it was buried for.

the skull stone maps, the sextant stone maps, the G??? leads you to this place.....but ping pongs you through clues to get there, using other guidestones, with demarcations and etchings in stone and the ground.

The best clues are here........ View attachment 1040198 View attachment 1040199

NOT gonna go to the planet Mars!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread