Is Oak Island the location of the third Temple of Solomon?

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
I have to through out this thought, could the Templars have decided to build the third Temple of Solomon as far west as the New World. I mean the Templars were denounced by king and church, wouldn't it make sence to hide the wealth and other aquired items as far away from the one's who had sought to take it away from the templars. And where better to hide it but at the worlds end.

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
well I suggested that Oak island was built by the Templars on another thread in here on Oak Island because that kind of engineering was not done by common pirates. IMO As for 3rd Temple, i cannot speak to that but some on these cable TV shows have discussed that either the 'Holy Grail' or Ark of The Covenant' might be buried at that location. I think it's funny that no one has cracked getting to that treasure yet. :)

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
It's sad to say but Jean Lafitte said it best that he knew man. Man can be lead down bad or false paths. If they don't get past the pit idea. I had said it before, the pit is the starting point on the island. You said it Ocean7, "all that engineering". You would think they could have the pit better than forgetting to get rid of the tree. Or was it left there for a reason.

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's sad to say but Jean Lafitte said it best that he knew man. Man can be lead down bad or false paths. If they don't get past the pit idea. I had said it before, the pit is the starting point on the island. You said it Ocean7, "all that engineering". You would think they could have the pit better than forgetting to get rid of the tree. Or was it left there for a reason.

One would think that the tree was left to mark the treasure location or point to proper entrance. How the mind of genius works can not be easily fathomed - there is a reason just like pirates used trees on Islands to make carvings - so they had some bearing when they returned. Did you ever look at an Island full of Pine trees? It all looks the same. Imagine coming back years later. Now which tree was it?
Carvings make it easier but they still are in some kind of code. That's what makes TH'ing so interesting and challenging at the same time.

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Ocean7 have you ever seen the map that Gilbert Hedden claimed was the to treasure on Oak Island? The shape of the island is very simular to Oak Island. What is even more odd is the directions on the map match the man made features on the island. I had went to the Lagina brothers and Blankenships on the island but I think there a little more into drilling well holes and tv status than listening to ideas.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have to through out this thought, could the Templars have decided to build the third Temple of Solomon as far west as the New World. I mean the Templars were denounced by king and church, wouldn't it make sence to hide the wealth and other aquired items as far away from the one's who had sought to take it away from the templars. And where better to hide it but at the worlds end.

ONLY in FRANCE!

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
France also had permision from other monarchy to persue the templars, such as england. That's why the went underground as it were.

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Ocean7, I believe that the tree was left as a marker but not as to the end point or "X" marks the spot, but more to the fact of "Start Here". The tree was way to obvious for the boys, as I had said before all that was missing was a sign hanging from the branch that overhung the pit saying "Dig Here". That spot was meant to be found but why, and it was meant to be unreachable. With the shaft constantly flooding you can't get to the end and discover that there is nothing there. If there was a stone tablet at 90 feet, it was put there so you keep digging and open up the flood tunnel. Hey Rebel, I hear your a Mason. Where is the "G" placed in a masonic temple?

littleneckhalfshell

Jun 21, 2005
just to throw something more into the pot as it were, Have you never left home and questioned if you left a light or some other thing "ON" ?
or wondered if you locked the door or not ? Could not the rope block left in the tree have been a mistake? As in, we are leaving Oak Island, "Hey Bob, did you remember to double check the burial site for anything we might have missed and left behind?" It is a long walk to go back to the tree and the tide is starting to turn, so they jump into the skiff and head for the ship lest they miss their tide.

I know it is a long shot, but I don't think it is that much different then them leaving the rope with the intention that someone would find it and be misled. There a lots of times that it is just a little mistake that makes all the difference.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
third temple of soloman? where was the second?

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
treasure1822 well it could have been an "X" marks the spot for dummies! Somewhere back in 90's, one of the treasure hunting magazines had an article where these guys did a 'core sample' by drilling. They claimed that at so many feet down, they ran into solid oak wood, then one foot of gold, then solid oak wood again. This would indicate a chest or chests of gold treasure. Now did they make this up to get investors to plunk down more investment money like John Wayne (the actor) did or did this really happen? Who knows! Stories can really grow when people's imaginations get going and the tales grow taller down the line.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Ocean7, I believe that the tree was left as a marker but not as to the end point or "X" marks the spot, but more to the fact of "Start Here". The tree was way to obvious for the boys, as I had said before all that was missing was a sign hanging from the branch that overhung the pit saying "Dig Here". That spot was meant to be found but why, and it was meant to be unreachable. With the shaft constantly flooding you can't get to the end and discover that there is nothing there. If there was a stone tablet at 90 feet, it was put there so you keep digging and open up the flood tunnel. Hey Rebel, I hear your a Mason. Where is the "G" placed in a masonic temple?

LOL! DEPENDS...

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Wait a minute Rebel, there is no depends here.I'm not so mislead to know that the"G" is placed over the altar on the west wall. And the entrance to a Masonic lodge faces east. I wanted to see if you would tell me. You masons are a little paticular on what you say. Reb, do you know the origin of the Masons in the US. And I mean before our founding fathers? I'm not trying to back you in the corner, i'm trying to find the truth. Have you wondered why there was a stone with the letter "G" on it on Oak Island? Do you believe that a map exists to this treasure?

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Ocean7, the problem is no one has shown the gold from the drilling. No onehas really produced anything from that hole beside some small fragments of chain. Look at Hedden's map

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Yes the third Temple of Solomon, two have built and the third is to be built by Masons. The Temple will contain the Holiest of Holy.

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
To coincident that the tree and pit was overlooked. A anchor stone in the bay, or a lost personal item but not the location to a treasure. If it was there to be found then it wad meant to be found.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
"I plowed furrows in the ocean."

- Simon Bolivar

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ah we just need to transcribe this stone and we'll be home free to the treasure! L* Yeah no gold shown but lots of claims - typical investment chumming for other people's $$$$
Oak Island Money Pit Mysteries

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Personaly I don't believe that Oak Island is a hoax. Too much work went into what's there to be an amusement. I actually believe that there is another place on that little island that holds the Templar secrets. I believe that Sir Henry Sinclair had a lot to do with it. I believe that he had left a way to find it in the event of his death. Finally I believe that the map with in Wilkins book, "Captain Kidd and his skeleton island" is the obscured redition of Sir Henry Sinclair's map to what lies under Oak Island. I believe the vault or temple lies around 45 degrees north west of the cave in pit. That's where I think Dan Blankenship unearthed the "G" stone. The stone that marked the location of that temple.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Wait a minute Rebel, there is no depends here.I'm not so mislead to know that the"G" is placed over the altar on the west wall. And the entrance to a Masonic lodge faces east. I wanted to see if you would tell me. You masons are a little paticular on what you say. Reb, do you know the origin of the Masons in the US. And I mean before our founding fathers? I'm not trying to back you in the corner, i'm trying to find the truth. Have you wondered why there was a stone with the letter "G" on it on Oak Island? Do you believe that a map exists to this treasure?

WRONG! Altar is in the MIDDLE of the Lodge! Enlighten me as to what YOU know... THANKS!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread