Season Two - Nov. 4, 2014 9:00 pm

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Perhaps it is not man made at all - just a glacial sink-hole beside the shore that filled in with logs and flotsam over time.

http://www.glerl.noaa.gov/pubs/fulltext/2009/20090012.pdf

Karst Landform - The Canadian Encyclopedia

And is Nova Scotia an area with gypsum/Karst strata where such features might form? Yes indeed.

The Gypsum karsts and caves of the Canadian Maritimes | Max Moseley - Academia.edu

Even explains the "channel" out to the bay. But no pirates or Knights Templar so what fun is that?

O

Old Silver

Perhaps it is not man made at all - just a glacial sink-hole beside the shore that filled in with logs and flotsam over time.

http://www.glerl.noaa.gov/pubs/fulltext/2009/20090012.pdf

Karst Landform - The Canadian Encyclopedia

And is Nova Scotia an area with gypsum/Karst strata where such features might form? Yes indeed.

The Gypsum karsts and caves of the Canadian Maritimes | Max Moseley - Academia.edu

Even explains the "channel" out to the bay. But no pirates or Knights Templar so what fun is that?

You might be right. Isn't it great having the freedom to speculate.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep. Hope is what sets us above the animals.

But I'm such a skeptic I don't even buy lottery tickets. And I know the funds exist to pay that off. ;-)

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The swamp is natural, but of a shape that was basically carved after to leave a hinted clue......the masonic square and compass shape can be seen having been carved into the area of the swamp.

and the evidence of the creation of these symbols and their presence on the island, prove they were not english......this compass and square dates back to another time when the Kingdom's were fighting and they each had an order called the Knights Templar/Mason's dating back to even before this time....preparing to hide this so the appropriate lineage could be found to rule.....

as the Universal Monarch is born every 100 yrs, the buddah returns every thousand years as well. when they combine, say as in the recent Millenium, they form a greater power that the Welsh are trying to proclaim themselves as the heralds of.

the artifacts found were of Spanish origins so far.....and so are the rest of them, except for maybe the evidence that the Free and Accepted Masons of the US may have also created something of another distraction to continue hiding the Beloved.

I cannot really go deeper into what I know of the actual history at this time but i will tell you that

Yo Boy 18 Lugares.....thats a lot of locations they went......to hide the beloved.......

Those tricky Spanish.......just get ready for a big surprise sometime soon, a real game changer.

No wonder the English want this trove to proclaim themselves the great Imperialist Rulers of the globe......

Notice the King of Spain was recently crowned........

notice the little prince william and his cinderella in the UK...

...wonder why Prince Charles isnt the next in line..........??? Cause they basically infested the lineage of the noble Kingdom through their Merovignian origins, instituted their NATO based military affairs from the Vatican, killed off Diana when they had impregnated the lineage of the Stewarts, and left the reigning "King" to try to take over the world through their Israeli and US interests

Even George Bush tried to associate his lineage with the Crown....

....cmon, how could Shaitan the Chief Deciever be kin to the Crown??? Just check for yourselves.....

Just ask and I will tell you how the English are trying to steal the gold and glory of the Sapnish like they were back in the old days

Just ask and I will tell you exactly where the Tanto Montana is.

View attachment 1070081

Tonto Montana is the spelling we all recognize......the Spanish buried the treasures to be rekindled by the one who would recognize these as his troves from before...

the true King of Kings.........

In the race for the throne of majesty.....England still thinks they will inherit the honor for their kingdom, so they are bumping the queen for a new illusion......Prince William.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry. I guess the "carvings" are like a Rorschach.

I don't see them.

dig.jpg

Conspiracy Theories and Secret Societies For Dummies: Oak Island's Latest Plotters: The Freemasons!

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Just ask and I will tell you how the English are trying to steal the gold and glory of the Sapnish like they were back in the old days

Just ask and I will tell you exactly where the Tanto Montana is.

I'll bite.

How are the English trying to steal the gold and glory of the Spanish? (I'm assuming that this is gold and glory of antiquity, as there's little to be found of either in present day Spain.)

Where exactly is the Tanto Montana?

I'll add a third one: what​ is the Tanto Montana?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Tanto Montana" from the Japanese/Spanish language meaning "mountain of short blades".

Or, in Spanish, "a mountain of so much money"

El Dorado by another name.

We got everybody but bigfoot and Elvis in that last group and managed to connect George Bush and Lucifer.

I think someone needs to cut back on the caffeine or increase the Seroquel dosage. ;-)

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pretty open minded on treasure Legends myself.

& do believe almost all treasure Tales are based on some real event.

(the coin they supposedly dug last season is a Treasure in My Eyes.
If real & not a plant for the show)

It is just that the main treasure tale on Oak Island , is a bit Too out there
to believe. too much hocus pocus involved.

Treasure on oak island , Yes Maybe & worth a look

Treasure buried in the Pit ? I'm with Charlie P. sorry.

But for the record, it would make me very Happy to be proven wrong :thumbsup:

Last edited:
O

Old Silver

I'm pretty open minded on treasure Legends myself.

& do believe almost all treasure Tales are based on some real event.

(the coin they supposedly dug last season is a Treasure in My Eyes.
If real & not a plant for the show)

It is just that the main treasure tale on Oak Island , is a bit Too out there
to believe. too much hocus pocus involved.

Treasure on oak island , Yes Maybe & worth a look

Treasure buried in the Pit ? I'm with Charlie P. sorry.

But for the record, it would make me very Happy to be proven wrong :thumbsup:

It's not that I believe there's treasure in the pit, it's just that I don't like know it all skeptics. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but they should understand that all they have is opinion, just like the Oak Island believers.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There seem to be "know it all" types on all sides of this topic. I prefer the scientific method and will accept any proof offered.

See you in another year when I drop by to see if anyone found it, yet.

O

Old Silver

There seem to be "know it all" types on all sides of this topic. I prefer the scientific method and will accept any proof offered.

See you in another year when I drop by to see if anyone found it, yet.

As far as I know, there's no scientific proof that treasure doesn't exist at Oak Island. And none that proves there IS treasure there, either. And once again, that puts believing know it alls and non believing know it alls in the same category - speculators. There's no point in either side pretending to know things they really don't know.

Much of treasure hunting is simple. You go on what MIGHT be. There's never a flashing sign that says, TREASURE HERE!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is no scientific proof that treasure does not exist in my cellar, either. You can't prove dinosaurs didn't play poker with Martians. You can only prove positives with facts or evidence, not negative outcomes. Just as you can't prove the Sun will be there tomorrow just because it has been there so far.

BUT, you can prove treasure exists at Oak Island by finding it. No other way.

And how many people reading this thread are actively looking?

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I am Looking and I have the "Proof"

There is no scientific proof that treasure does not exist in my cellar, either. You can't prove dinosaurs didn't play poker with Martians. You can only prove positives with facts or evidence, not negative outcomes. Just as you can't prove the Sun will be there tomorrow just because it has been there so far.

My presentation of "The Untold Story of the Oak Island Money Pit" explains "Who, What Where, How and Why it happened!

The (Untold) Story of The Oak Island Money Pit

The Oak Island Money Pit was constructed by the “powers that be” that were and still are to this day, the secret force that controls the course of mankind on earth.
This organization is known as - The “Freemasons”.

The story of The Oak Island Money Pit begins in the 1760’s
It was conceived by a number of Britain’s high ranking naval officers, who were also Masonic degree members of the Freemasons and belonging to the Masonic “Premier Grand Lodge of England”.
These Masons were members of the Whig Party opposed to the next successor to the throne, the unstable King George III.
These members were:
Washington Shirley, 5th Earl Ferrers – Vice Admiral - Grand Master of the Masonic Lodge – Premier Grand Lodge of England
George Anson, Baron Anson – Admiral of the Fleet
George Keppel, 3rd Earl of Albemarle - Commander-In-Chief
Augustus Keppel, 1st Viscount Keppel – Rear Admiral – Brother to George Keppel
William Keppel – Lieutenant-General – Brother to George Keppel
George Pocock – Admiral – Commander of the Invasion of Havana
and
Benjamin Franklin – First Grand Master of Pennsylvania who met in 1760 with the Grand Master of England to discuss their plan.

The Mason’s plot originated after King George III’s destruction of the Whig’s political power with his redirection of this power to the Tory Party, and the Mason’s concern of the imminent invasion of England, during the Seven Years’ War, by the joint forces of France and Spain. Spain outlawed all forms of secret organizations, including the Freemasons.

The Mason’s plan was to redirect a fortune to the “New World” (North America), to enable the transfer of the Masonic organization, if and when these fears materialized.
Their plan entailed the capture of Havana in 1762.
Havana’s Morro Castle was the Fort Knox of Spain, holding the South and Central America’s gold supply prior to its shipment to Spain.
The invasion of Havana was under the command of George Keppel, with Admiral George Pocock and Keppel’s two brothers Augustus and William Keppel, commanding the actual attack. They were successful with the capture of Havana and Fort Morro and its unprecedented amount of treasure. They also captured a number of the Spanish Fleet, which was needed to accomplish their plan. Accordingly, Admiral Pocock returned to England with the main English fleet carrying a portion of the treasure, while Augustus and William Keppel along with their crew and Masonic engineers all sworn to secrecy, manned the 8 Spanish Galleons and the 2 British Man of War. This treasure was diverted to a small island off the coast of New England and Nova Scotia now called Oak Island.

At Oak Island the treasure was buried based on the Masonic “Royal Arch” (Enoch’s Temple) consisting of nine arches going down nine levels by way of a main shaft (The Money Pit) which was dug down to the bedrock. From the ninth level another tunnel was constructed which ran back up to a point above the known water level, roughly 20 feet underground and at this point an enormous cavern was built to hold the treasure. The treasure was carted down the main shaft and placed up into this cavern. To conceal their plot they had the 8 Spanish ships dismantled with all the wooden parts not used in the construction of the shaft, tunnels and cavern burnt and all the metal parts (canons, anchors and bolts) were placed at the bottom of the main shaft. Flood tunnels were built out to the ocean to booby trap any treasure seekers attempts to follow down the main shaft. A large stone was placed at the air lock (8th level) as bait to activate the flooding. This stone had strange engravings on it to entice any unworthy treasure seekers to pause and take the bait (stone) away for deciphering, thus allowing time for the tunnels and main shaft to fill with water and be destroyed forever. The Masons knew exactly by their calculated mark above ground where the treasure cavern below ground was located, and could access it by digging down 20 feet.

Once the treasure was secured in the cavern and all the evidence was hidden from the island, it was documented that the Keppels sailed back to England with 2 ships and a small portion of the treasure. They claimed that the remainder of the fleet had sunk in a hurricane on route.

The Masons left several markers on the island to relocate the treasure.
1 large triangle or more precisely a crude Sextant
2 drilled holed stones
1 large stone cross
These combined markers along with the Star Map are used to cross triangulate and a set degree on the sextant point to the “X” where the cavern is today located.

Is the treasure still in this cavern?

I believe it was removed in 1795

One of the three original discoverers of the Money Pit was Daniel McGinnis, who stated he was drawn to the island when he noticed strange lights appearing on the island just prior to his discovery.
These lights were made by the Freemasons when they returned for their treasure.
This Masonic party was headed up by George Washington, President of the United States – acting Grand Master of the Washington DC Masons.

The treasure’s vast fortune was used, as planned, to further the power of the Freemasons in their new world, with them becoming “The New World Order”.

O

Old Silver

Mumbo jumbo. If you know for sure that there's no treasure at Oak Island, then you could tell us how you know. But since you can't do that, you use the old standby, that the laws of science doesn't require you to do that.
The bottom line remains - you don't know, and neither do I. Personally, I doubt the existence of treasure there, but that's nothing but opinion. And that's all you have, as well.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I claim there is nothing there. Nothing has been shown. My proof is that there is no evidence otherwise, and so far I am accurate. Statistically 99.999% of places share this trait.

Who claims something is there? And what has been shown? That is the more extraordinary claim and therefore requires evidence.

I think the island is innocent of holding treasure and will be so until it is proven guilty of holding treasure. ;-)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread