Your Thoughts on Oak Island

New Gold

Nov 25, 2014
East Coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TabWhisperer is spot on.

Oak trees were planted on the island by the Templars. They were a symbolic way of directing other Templars to the settlement at New Ross.

Many years later these mature hardwood trees were harvested for their intrinsic value, by a group not associated with the Templars.

This is how the swamp came to be. Any hits for metal object in the swamp are most likely tools used for shipbuilding.

If you were sailing by and noticed a large stand of Oak trees, you would remember it, because Oaks are found nowhere nearby.

ADDED 1 MINUTE LATER:

Petter Amundsen proved that Nolan's Cross was in fact laid out in the shape of a tree of life. I don't know why the Oak Island team has not bothered to dig up the rest.

This is pretty much clear proof that the Templars were on the island. The cross was the public symbol of the Templars. The Kabbalistic Tree of Life was the source of their hidden beliefs and knowledge.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no clear proof other than the fact that there is no conference on the whole big picture....

You telling me there is any doubt after seeing this.......?
View attachment 1109032

That the French and the Spanish were there early 1600's with Champlain is all over the island......scissors, boots, coins.........?? And the TV showed us the History Channel version, so its got to be the Sinclairs helping the Knights Templar right?? LOL

Poussin was the artist that captured it all

So unreal that they are so hooked on the thought of a Knight Templar trove........

These documents about the French show they had excavated something, and that the Chateau was set into the picture originally.....but then erased from it.....?? By a King who confiscated it??

C'mon......this is obvious already......

Bacon founded the Rosicrucian Order and held its first meeting in France, where Poussin was also a member. They were in conference, and were both informed of this location.

The end

Last edited:

John421

Dec 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to have some faith in the Oak Island theory, but if you extract yourself from the fiction and deal with fact, I'm afraid the reality is that it's just a sink hole.

Although I'm not usually a skeptic and keep an open mind when it comes to most mysteries and treasures, the evidence is somewhat overwhelming this is a story that needs a good dose of reality.

RTE: The Secrets of Oak Island - CSI

C.C.

In order to dismiss the Oak Island mystery you have to disregard Dan Blankenship's drilling program of the late 1960s. Either Blankenship lied about what he found by drilling, or there is WAY more than a sinkhole on that island. I can elaborate on this if you want to start believing again. I can guarantee you that Oak Island has spectacular manmade works deep below it unless you want to call Blankenship a liar (I am not talking about 10-x either).

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you can guarantee nothing, if so do it.
I am tired of old stories of items and things seen
Where is any proof? No inscribed stone, no nothing

aquamanzzz

Tenderfoot
Jan 27, 2015
Syracuse NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a very interesting comment,and subsequent editing of said comment.It occurs when some of the team visits the masonic lodge looking for information about the cypher stone.The older gentleman says that he is quote “WORRIED” about what they may find down there.The edit occurs right after he says “there”. The very next part of his statement(that makes the air)is quote “ARE WE READY FOR IT”.I think it’s very reasonable to assume that he explained WHY he is worried,but it was deliberately cut out of the show.The masons are obviously involved in the oak island story BIG TIME.The same gentleman who made that statement admitted that they have some secrets.So I think it’s safe to assume that he knows damn well what he’s referring to.So in conclusion I will begin banging my head against a brick wall and ask that someone on the oak island team HONESTLY tell us the missing portion of the mans statement,because in my humble opinion,THAT is “the big reveal”.

aquamanzzz

Tenderfoot
Jan 27, 2015
Syracuse NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a very interesting comment,and subsequent editing of said comment.It occurs when some of the team visits the masonic lodge looking for information about the cypher stone.The older gentleman says that he is quote “WORRIED” about what they may find down there.The edit occurs right after he says “there”. The very next part of his statement(that makes the air)is quote “ARE WE READY FOR IT”.I think it’s very reasonable to assume that he explained WHY he is worried,but it was deliberately cut out of the show.The masons are obviously involved in the oak island story BIG TIME.The same gentleman who made that statement admitted that they have some secrets.So I think it’s safe to assume that he knows damn well what he’s referring to.So in conclusion I will begin banging my head against a brick wall and ask that someone on the oak island team HONESTLY tell us the missing portion of the mans statement,because in my humble opinion,THAT is “the big reveal”.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Pick one thread. Geeze!

He was just following the script.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"Censorship" against the "Freemasons" may be closer than just this "TV Show"!

Censorship.jpg

rebel003

Feb 17, 2011
Winston, Georgia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I read as a Kid the same stories that Rick and Marty read and was fascinated with the possibilities on Oak Island. I hope that they can uncover the truth and put this mystery to rest.
With that said here is my take on the Oak Island mystery;
1: pirates were not known for burying their plunder, but dividing up their cut and spending it. Some may have used their share to increase their social standing but to bury it so deep as to limit their ability to recover it is not very likely. I only know of a couple instances where some amount of the valuables were buried. One was teach leaving a payoff to the Virginia Governor and the other was contributed to Captain Kidd.

2: Be it an English or Spanish military vessel may have captured or recovered a valuable shipment and decided to stash the valuables on an uninhabited island and continue on the official mission planning to return at a later date to retrieve the goods. Again burying it more than several meters would be time consuming and unnecessary.

3: Fool’s gold being mined from the island. Let’s look at it from a time line, first a ship stop on an island for some reason and finds pyrite, so what next start a full scale mining operation or continue picking up the visible pyrite for the beach area while finishing up doing what made them stop on that island in the first place. I believe the report said the ship returned to England with 2500 lbs. of fool’s gold, but it does not state if that amount was ore or pure Pyrite. It does not take that much ore to make 2500 lbs. Now what are the chances the ship’s crew were experience miners that could possible construct tunnels under Oak Island, then follow ore veins through the solid rock and process the ore to extract the pure pyrite. By the way you have to crush the ore then smelt it. This would have showed them that it was in fact not gold at that point. I find this even more highly unlikely due the lack of any visible mining shafts on the island. Another thing is that the size of the island is very small and given the natural ground water depth the odds of having man made tunnels below about 60 feet is astronomical. Fool’s gold does run in veins similar to gold but the likely hood of a vein running vertical for more than a few meters just does not happen in nature. Also the time it would take to tunnel through solid rock following the veins would take several years to complete. This would have given the British ship more than enough time to return to England and find out it was not gold they were transporting thus stopping the operation.

4: the voids or caverns at 230 feet. These could be natural formations, part of the aqua filter running under the island. I have heard nature does not make square lines but I disagree. I have been in caves with underwater lakes and rivers. Nature makes every shape you can imagine. For example natural crystals have very straight lines, and some crystals grow 60 feet in length. Rare yes but it does happen.

If the stories are true about the pit and the timbers every ten feet then someone did do something there. Not in the past people of different societies created some very amazing things that we would have a hard time duplicating with the equipment we have today. However most of the great wonders they built was to show not to hide for public view.

So where does that leave us, Masons, Templar's, Phoenicians, Vikings, Native Americans, gophers, Aliens?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That's all based on the speculation of what it may be

they are making reference to the Holy Grail, the Ark of the Covenant, and the other BULLDADA they have been using to skirt around the clues.

What are they worried about?

If they find out that the Rod of Aaron is really Kaneh Bosom (Cannabis), and that Manna (Mushrooms ) are inside the ark with the Ten Commandments, are they going to be worried that they have followed the wrong Path in their Votes and started a Drug War?

OOPS

View attachment 1111868

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am intrigued by this gopher theory. Please go on; and did they make many, many elaborate give-away clues after putting something impractically deep to recover?

caddyshackgopherdancing.gif

That rises to four the possible groups that may have been involved: masons, Vikings (racial slur - I take offense. This month you should call us "Norse"), Native Americans and gophers.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
As a "Methodist" The Ark of the Covenant would have no "Further "Powers"?

I am intrigued by this gopher theory. Please go on; and did they make many, many elaborate give-away clues after putting something impractically deep to recover?

View attachment 1111872

That rises to four the possible groups that may have been involved: masons, Vikings (racial slur - I take offense. This month you should call us "Norse"), Native Americans and gophers.

ark of the covenat.jpg
A new Covenant was made with "Mankind" and with this "NO FURTHER Powers" would prevail "Through The Ark Of The Covenant" except "Through The New Covenant Made With Mankind"!

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As a "Methodist" I'm pretty confident it was an allegorical creation and not a physical one - like the Garden of Eden and Noah's Ark.

But we're not supposed to discuss religion here. Though I don't believe faith necessarily requires an organized religion. ;-)

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In Burlington, the local Methodist Church was fading, the steeple needing to be repainted.

They painted it with a Metallic Silver Galvanization to make it......Look Metallic......

That is so Rebel....

Anyways this church stood for a few years, and sometime later a depressed unemployed guy climbed into another church around the corner, and set it on fire, trying to off himself and burn the church down here for their participation with the local racket going on, that is based on the elitists, and their wineries. LOL

Goes to show you, no matter how weird they seem sometimes, maybe they are really able to predict the future and fireproofed theirs to look invincible....

?

View attachment 1111941

Rock22

Sep 9, 2013
Erie Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The show used to keep my interest but not much anymore. I feel bad for the brothers. They need to stop chasing their tails. Huge investment for nothing.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Foolishness.

Now it's the Aztecs because the number "147" is significant to them. And 147 feet is the measurement in feet of a pile of stones that someone rearranged in the 20th century.

But the foot measurement was not significant to the Aztecs. That's a British/American measurement. The Aztec's distance measurement was a Tlalcuahuitl - about 2.5 meters in length. The smaller unit was an arm (cemacolli) or about 32" in length. So they're just pulling the loonies out of the woodwork who are making crap up to keep a TV audience amused. I guess it's working.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread