Your Thoughts on Oak Island

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The "Power" is no longer within the "Box"...One must think "Outside the Box"!

My apologies. Next time I make an arc, I will strive to make one with stamina !!

Quote Originally Posted by Robot View Post
A new Covenant was made with "Mankind" and with this "NO FURTHER Powers" would prevail "Through The Ark Of The Covenant" except "Through The New Covenant Made With Mankind"!
Ark of Testimony.jpg

I believe my statement was referring that if someone was to find the Ark of the Covenant or more appropriately "The Ark of Testimony" it would have a material value but not a supernatural power.

"The Ark of Testimony was a sacred chest built by the Israelites, under exact specifications given to them by God. It included a pledge by God that he would dwell among his people and give them guidance from the mercy seat on the top of the Ark."

dtpost

Jan 3, 2011
Florida, Virginia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT,BH
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the oak island is the map for the true treasure, not that the treasure is there. I also believe that there are also freemason marking on the local islands around Oak island

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1111900
A new Covenant was made with "Mankind" and with this "NO FURTHER Powers" would prevail "Through The Ark Of The Covenant" except "Through The New Covenant Made With Mankind"!
========================================
Oh I can surely attest to the fact that there has been MORE than one "Ark of the Covenant".

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What I didn't understand about the Brothers thinking they had really found something once they located or think they located the Hedden Shaft which is supposed to have been "close by" the original money pit. Not sure how it is still there or just "how close by" is was supposed to be if Robert Dunfield came in after the Restall Family accident and dug a 100' diameter hole around the money pit deep enough that it filled with water. I would have thought that the Heddin shaft would have been dug up with Dunfield's hole he created?

scepter1

May 17, 2011
Western Washington
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Dunfield made detail maps of the area showing all known drillings, shafts, collapsed ground, etc. Under Craigs direction, Marty and Rick found the corner of the Hedden shaft, which located them exactly where they are at on Dunfields map - and therefore where the money pit should be from that corner wall.

Dunfield Map.jpg

Last edited:

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but is that dotted line at the money pit his 100' Hole or does that represent a 10' or so Money Pit Hole? If it is anywhere near just 10' then his 100' hole would have wiped out most everything on that map.. Granted if the dotted line is his 100' hole then yes all of it would still be there maybe.. That is may question..

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's:coffee2:Maybe its just a Chinese checker board?:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:NP:cat:

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally,,,
The ONLY thing I found "out of place" there is the "vault" or whatever it is that they cored into.
I would freeze wall that area and get on with it. IMO,,THIS is the ONLY real thing underground that they actually have proof of.

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's,:coffee2: Why would anyone have a thought of any kind on Oak Island. Just another wishful treasure show with NO FACTS.:dontknow:np:cat:

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pirates like to buried on islands, and Oat Island was perfect to buried treasure. Yes I believe the story.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions