Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Wasn't there a large treasure found by a monk or something using a painting that he had traveled to obtain. Wasn't it Rennes or something like that?
It was proven that Saunier’e was selling blessings and pardons for sins, thats where he got the money.
The story of a treasure was proposed in HBHG, a book proven to be fiction.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some believe the whole world is fiction?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...The hoax began in 1956, every important function is at sometime the victim a hoax.

The Priory of Sion did exist beginning in Jerusalem during the first Crusade becoming synonymous with Rosicrucianism after the 17th century.
If you don't believe that look at Priory of Sion Grand Master Jean Cocteau's "Crucifixion" at the Church of Notre Dame de France in London and notice the Rose at the foot of the Cross ie, "The Rosy Cross"...
If the Priory of Sion existed before Pierre Plantard's creation of it in 1956, where is the real hard documentation that doesn't come from a book written by Lincoln, Leigh, Baigent, or any other quasi-historian writer that jumped on this hayride?
So far all that has been presented as "fact" is just a rehash of their questionable speculation.
Where is a mention of the Priory of Sion on the letters of Issac Newton, Victor Hugo, Claude Debussy, Jean Cocteau, or any of the others from self claimed Merovingian king descendant Plantard's DOSSIERS SECRETS?
It is this total lack of even a minimal mention of the Priory of Sion before 1956 that most scholars, academics, and the Vatican historians dismiss it as hoax perpetrated by Plantard.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Just one question......who is Shugborough?

OK Loki, I will answer this for you since you choose to ignore the pointed question.
there is no one named Shugborough associated with the Shugborough estate, so... your post, #2241 that Shugborough placed the grail in Nova Scotia must be in error.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Everything is BS to the unlearned.
This is a funny statement coming from you
you have been proven wrong concerning your “facts” on practically every specific point by many on this forum, those who have honestly tried to get you to realize that most of what you base your belief upon was fabricated by con men and pseudo historians who only want to make a buck selling their books, yet you still persist in believing that which has been proven to be false, I don’t think there is much hope for you at this point, you bought the bridge along with the river.
and it is only a matter of time before others again point out your fallacies and you get pissed of, tell them to 4Q themselves and leave in a tantrum.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The Priory of Sion did exist beginning in Jerusalem during the first Crusade becoming synonymous with Rosicrucianism after the 17th century.If you don't believe that look at Priory of Sion Grand Master Jean Cocteau's "Crucifixion" at the Church of Notre Dame de France in London and notice the Rose at the foot of the Cross ie, "The Rosy Cross".

You see, its all a big puzzle where the pieces all fit if you take care.
Just as there exists NO mention on the Priory of Sion prior to 1956 with Plantard 's planted Dossiers Secrets, there is NO mention of Rosicrucianism before the 17th century appearance of three Rosicrucian Enlightenment manifesto pamphlets, which presented insight into "universal information" combining mystical Christianity, alchemy, Hereticism, and the Kabbalah.
The "rose" and Jean Cocteau's included portrait staring at the viewer in the series of Cocteau's mural panels in London's Church of Norte Dame de France does not prove the he was Grandmaster or that the Priory of Sion actually exists outside of Plantard's creation.
All of these supposed connections of Templars, Rosicrucians, Priory of Sion, Poussin, Teniers, Shugborough Shepard's folly, and so on are more like a crazy quilt fabricated with random patched together facts than a "big puzzle where all the pieces fit"
When one takes "care" to research real actually documented history and events, one will realize that these "puzzle pieces" do not fit that well at all.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OK Loki, I will answer this for you since you choose to ignore the pointed question.
there is no one named Shugborough associated with the Shugborough estate, so... your post, #2241 that Shugborough placed the grail in Nova Scotia must be in error.

You must know that I knew there was no person named Shugborough, at least that's been heard of. When I use the word Shugborough in that context I'm only abbreviating the title. Just like I might write Smithsonian did something, maybe not proper english if that's what your dissing me for

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You must know that I knew there was no person named Shugborough, at least that's been heard of. When I use the word Shugborough in that context I'm only abbreviating the title. Just like I might write Smithsonian did something, maybe not proper english if that's what your dissing me for

Cheers, Loki
OK, sorry I did not read it that way, so... you mean to say that the estate of Shugborough, whom ever that may be, places the Grail in Nova Scotia?

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just as there exists NO mention on the Priory of Sion prior to 1956 with Plantard 's planted Dossiers Secrets, there is NO mention of Rosicrucianism before the 17th century appearance of three Rosicrucian Enlightenment manifesto pamphlets, which presented insight into "universal information" combining mystical Christianity, alchemy, Hereticism, and the Kabbalah.
The "rose" and Jean Cocteau's included portrait staring at the viewer in the series of Cocteau's mural panels in London's Church of Norte Dame de France does not prove the he was Grandmaster or that the Priory of Sion actually exists outside of Plantard's creation.
All of these supposed connections of Templars, Rosicrucians, Priory of Sion, Poussin, Teniers, Shugborough Shepard's folly, and so on are more like a crazy quilt fabricated with random patched together facts than a "big puzzle where all the pieces fit"
When one takes "care" to research real actually documented history and events, one will realize that these "puzzle pieces" do not fit that well at all.

Well, I guess I will just have to disagree with you, in that I believe it is a complex puzzle with all the pieces falling into place. Do you do any puzzles or is everything black and white to you? And I don't mean that statement disrespectfully. Anyhow, I think we will find out in two years as that's the 700th year of the prophecy!

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Cheers, Loki
Or, do you mean to state that your interpretation of the Shepherds monument indicates that the Grail is in Nova Scotia? If so, could you elaborate on that?
also, I am not dissing you on anything, just asking a simple question

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Or, do you mean to state that your interpretation of the Shepherds monument indicates that the Grail is in Nova Scotia? If so, could you elaborate on that?

I did alan, awhile back (but recently)in this thread. If you can't find it I will repost it.

Cheers, Loki

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yes!

Cheers, Loki
So, the estate proper has stated somewhere, in a publication or whatever, that the Holy Grail is in Nova Scotia, OK, when was this published and where can I get a copy of it. Also, this implys that the Grail is not in Glastonbury. This then raises another question, which Holy Grail are you referring to?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread