Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
So, the estate proper has stated somewhere, in a publication or whatever, that the Holy Grail is in Nova Scotia, OK, when was this published and where can I get a copy of it...
The British National Trust operates the Shugborough Estate and their site contains a wealth of information on the Ansons, the garden follies, the residence, and yes, even mentions the "Grail connection" and Henry Lincoln, but NOT as portrayed or supporting the claims of "proof" made on this thread.
https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/sh...ures/parkland-buildings-monuments-and-follies
One can navigate the site for additional information, including the Email address where one can directly ask questions about the why the Shepard's Monument folly was commissioned by Thomas Anson for the estates garden.

*NOTE* The "s" at the end of "https" indicates that the Natural Trust is a SECURED site and free from viruses.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... btw I did get a virus when I tried your link.
I'm not saying it came from your source but somehow got hooked up to it.
The actual link didn't work.
Good news, Loki.
The National Trust link posted in the above post WORKS and is VIRUS FREE.
Photos and descriptions of all the Shugbouough Estate follies including the Shepard's Monument.
ENJOY!:thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I believe it is a complex puzzle with all the pieces falling into place...
I think we will find out in two years as that's the 700th year of the prophecy!
Prophecy?
Made by who, when, and where, and how does this prophecy relate to this alleged "complex puzzle", crazy quilt of pieced together random facts?

Or, for the topic matter, Oak Island?

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
The British National Trust operates the Shugborough Estate and their site contains a wealth of information on the Ansons, the garden follies, the residence, and yes, even mentions the "Grail connection" and Henry Lincoln, but NOT as portrayed or supporting the claims of "proof" made on this thread.
https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/sh...ures/parkland-buildings-monuments-and-follies
One can navigate the site for additional information, including the Email address where one can directly ask questions about the why the Shepard's Monument folly was commissioned by Thomas Anson for the estates garden.

*NOTE* The "s" at the end of "https" indicates that the Natural Trust is a SECURED site and free from viruses.

"s" site mean that your connexion is encrypted not plain text. It is the certificate that ensure true identity of the site.
Nothing related to virus free.
Treasurenet.com is not secure (no "s") but is virus free.

https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/6073543?hl=en

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"I'll take Things that have Nothing to do with Oak Island for $800, Alex"

Answer - what are the last three pages of this thread?

It does in a roundabout way. If the coconut fibre found on Oak Island was deposited by the Templars as I posit this would indicate they brought something to either Oak Island or at least North America, correct?

If somebody doesn't like the subject please don't read the thread. Its a simple thing to not do, just don't click on it and you won't be subjected to this mindless dribble.

Cheers, Loki

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Prophecy?
Made by who, when, and where, and how does this prophecy relate to this alleged "complex puzzle", crazy quilt of pieced together random facts?

Or, for the topic matter, Oak Island?

In 1321 the last of the Cathar faithful was killed by the inquisition. When led to the stake his last words were "in 700 years the Laurel will turn green again".

Cheers, Loki

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

You may think that a code commissioned by persons immersed in the subject of Navigation, reversed and leading with a "D" and "M" and with letters that a simple letter to number code also reversed turns into a coordinate beginning with "44" has nothing to do with a location and/or Nova Scotia but in my opinion it does. Mostly because one of the persons in the commissioned relief is indicating the same thing with his index finger and thumb, as is the same person in the Painting from a hundred years earlier that the relief is a copy of. And one more thing I would like to point out, I never claimed this was proof of anything, its all circumstantial, but enough circumstantial....!

The Shepherdess Parchment from Sauniere's Church claims that the same painting is part of a clue to the location of a treasure, and btw, I do have proof that the Shepherdess Parchment was created B.H. (before hoax) as were the genealogy parchments also discovered by Sauniere.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It does in a roundabout way. If the coconut fibre found on Oak Island was deposited by the Templars as I posit this would indicate they brought something to either Oak Island or at least North America, correct?

It might prove they brought coconut fiber if the connection could be made.

Just like if it was deposited by Martians then the coconut fiber is proof of Martians. But we can't state "because coconut fiber therefore Martians" because there is no support for that among the evidence.

It indicated there was coconut fiber on Oak Island. The rest is speculation.

Whoever said I didn't enjoy the thread? I don't watch the show but the threads here are great fun.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
In 1321 the last of the Cathar faithful was killed by the inquisition. When led to the stake his last words were "in 700 years the Laurel will turn green again".
...and how does this relate to the GRAIL or any other treasure taken to Oak Island or Nova Scotia or to coconut coir?

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
My Prediction...Is In The Year...2022!

The Holy Grail will miraculously appear on Nova Scotia in 2021 validating the Cathars of course.

Cheers, Loki

In the year 2022 a new star (Boom Star KIC 9832227) will appear over Oak Island...pointing the position of...the Tomb of the Rosicrucian leader...Francis Bacon.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/boom-star-2022-astrophysicist-telus-spark-1.3931920

Within this Tomb will be priceless relics, manuscripts along with religious items such as The Holy Grail.

This year on The Curse of Oak Island...the Lagina Crew is a stone's throw from finding the Tunnel that leads to the Tomb and the Treasure Vault.

Freemason's Celestial Map March 2019.jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not believe there are any Holy Artifacts on Oak Island. I do not even know if there is any treasure left on Oak Island? There were too too many people knew where these treasures were located to leave them. But anyway we will see in the coming years.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In the year 2022 a new star (Boom Star KIC 9832227) will appear over Oak Island...pointing the position of...the Tomb of the Rosicrucian leader...Francis Bacon./QUOTE]

"Over" Oak Island? You still believe in a Earth-centered cosmos?

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Are you claiming the Cathars knew about Nova Scotia in 1321?

Probably not, but men fulfill prophecies! When Jacques de Molay was dying he called for the Pope and King of France to follow him within the next year which they both did. Philip evidently died either by hitting a tree while riding his horse, mauled by wild boar after being thrown from his horse or a stroke. Clement was killed by some unknown illness.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Unless you believe Ferretto of Vicenza, who attributed the curse on Clement V to an Italian Templar and not Jacques de Molay. And Molay wasn't specific on how "God would avenge" his death.

Usually seems to be the case in prophesy. They get more accurate long after the event(s) occur that was allegedly prophesied. ;-)

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
In the year 2022 a new star (Boom Star KIC 9832227) will appear over Oak Island...pointing the position of...the Tomb of the Rosicrucian leader...Francis Bacon.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/boom-star-2022-astrophysicist-telus-spark-1.3931920

Within this Tomb will be priceless relics, manuscripts along with religious items such as The Holy Grail.

This year on The Curse of Oak Island...the Lagina Crew is a stone's throw from finding the Tunnel that leads to the Tomb and the Treasure Vault.

View attachment 1776814
This tomb of which you refer, will it have all of F Bacons remains? Or will his head still be missing?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Probably not, but men fulfill prophecies! When Jacques de Molay was dying he called for the Pope and King of France to follow him within the next year which they both did. Philip evidently died either by hitting a tree while riding his horse, mauled by wild boar after being thrown from his horse or a stroke. Clement was killed by some unknown illness.

Cheers, Loki
Including many Templars who had went underground, it is therefore highly probable that both, the King and the Pope were executed by the Templars as an act of retribution, the current theory, in some circles is that the Pope was poisoned.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread