Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 137 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2101
Like Tree1572Likes

Thread: “Oak Island” the “Strange”, the “Bizarre”, and “Maybe” the "Truth”!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    ca
    Mar 2014
    894 times
    Oak Island Treasure

Cashier...I'd Like To Make A Deposit!

Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Is this the group of Founding Fathers that were claimed in one theory to have removed the Templar treasure of the Ark and Grail from Oak Island to Williamsburg , Virginia?
    My Theory...has the proceeds from Oak Island moved in 1783, into the newly created private...Bank of North America, Philadelphia, Pennsylvanian.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bank of North America.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	138.0 KB 
ID:	1690811

It is of interest that Benjamin Franklin who was a Grand Master Freemason, a great friend of the Royal Navy Freemasons, along with being a member of the Lunar Society...was also co-founder and share holder of...the Bank of North America!
    Last edited by Robot; Mar 14, 2019 at 06:36 PM.
    The search for "Truth" and "Justice" is my "Prime Directive."

us
    Feb 2017
    Bowling Green, Kentucky
    Fisher F22
    402 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by Robot View Post
    My Theory...has the proceeds from Oak Island moved in 1783, into the newly created private...Bank of North America, Philadelphia, Pennsylvanian.

Name:	Bank of North America.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	138.0 KB 
ID:	1690811

It is of interest that Benjamin Franklin who was a Freemason, a great friend of the Royal Navy Freemasons, along with being a member of the Lunar Society...was also co-founder and major share holder of...the Bank of North America!
    https://americasbesthistory.com/abhtimeline1781m.html

This history of the Bank Of North America says it was set up by Congress in 1781 at the suggestion of Alexander Hamilton and Robert Morris, who was the Superintendent of Finance. The Bank's President was Thomas Willing. It was capitalized with $400,000 from the Treasury. No where is Ben Franklin's name either mentioned or associated with this bank. Mr. Franklin resided in Paris, France for the years 1778-1785 making it impossible for him to have even seen the founding of this bank or even visit it in the first 4 years of its operation.

Am I missing something here that only you know? The above is pretty established history.

Bill
    Last edited by PirateLabs; Mar 14, 2019 at 02:08 PM.
    sasquash and franklin like this.
    Detectorist

Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    9627 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Is this the group of Founding Fathers that were claimed in one theory to have removed the Templar treasure of the Ark and Grail from Oak Island to Williamsburg , Virginia?

Makes perfect sense to me. No WONDER the Lagina brother aren't finding any treasures. They need to be digging in Williamsburg. Just look for turtle icon/shapes, and dig there. Silly them !
    etex likes this.
    Metal detecting is my one worldy vice!

Charter Member
    ca
    Mar 2014
    894 times
    Oak Island Treasure

Benjamin Franklin...The Man Who Accomplished So Much...And..Was At Many Places!

Quote Originally Posted by PirateLabs View Post

This history of the Bank Of North America says it was set up by Congress in 1781 at the suggestion of Alexander Hamilton and Robert Morris, who was the Superintendent of Finance. The Bank's President was Thomas Willing. It was capitalized with $400,000 from the Treasury. No where is Ben Franklin's name either mentioned or associated with this bank. Mr. Franklin resided in Paris, France for the years 1778-1785 making it impossible for him to have even seen the founding of this bank or even visit it in the first 4 years of its operation.

Am I missing something here that only you know? The above is pretty established history.

Bill
    The Bank of North America was a "Private Bank" first adopted on May 26, 1781, by the Confederation Congress, and opened in Philadelphia on January 7, 1782. It was based upon a plan presented by US Superintendent of Finance Robert Morris on May 17, 1781 that created the Nation's first de facto central bank. When shares in the bank were sold to the public, Benjamin Franklin was the first to purchase such shares, the Bank of North America became the country's first initial public offering

Name:	Bank of North America 2.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	384.9 KB 
ID:	1690853

Three pence issued by the Bank of North America, 6 August 1789. Printed by Benjamin Franklin Bache on marbled paper obtained by Benjamin Franklin.

Last edited by Robot; Mar 14, 2019 at 06:38 PM.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9578 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research

This history of the Bank Of North America says it was set up by Congress in 1781 at the suggestion of Alexander Hamilton and Robert Morris, who was the Superintendent of Finance...

Bill
    What you maybe missing is Robert Morris can be utilized as a connection to the Beale treasure story in letters set to Robert Morriss of Lynchburg's Washington Hotel after the stay of Thomas J Beale.
    Could those unsolved ciphers actually reveal the location of the Templar treasure that the Founding Fathers removed from Oak Island and hid in Williamsburg?
    Did Robert Morris use this treasure to start the Bank of North America?

us
    Feb 2017
    Bowling Green, Kentucky
    Fisher F22
    402 times
    Metal Detecting
    The Bank of North America was a "Private Bank" first adopted on May 26, 1781, by the Confederation Congress, and opened in Philadelphia on January 7, 1782. It was based upon a plan presented by US Superintendent of Finance Robert Morris on May 17, 1781 that created the Nation's first de facto central bank. When shares in the bank were sold to the public, Benjamin Franklin was the first to purchase such shares, the Bank of North America became the country's first initial public offering

Name:	Bank of North America 2.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	384.9 KB 
ID:	1690853

Three pence issued by the Bank of North America, 6 August 1789. Printed by Benjamin Franklin Bache on marbled paper obtained by Benjamin Franklin.

Benjamin Franklin Bache is not THE Benjamin Franklin you were talking about in your post. These are two different people. As I said, Ben Franklin (of kite flying fame) was not even in this country when the bank was founded and did not move back to America for another 4 years so he had NOTHING to do with founding, starting, or organizing this bank as you claimed in your post.
    The history is all pretty clear on this and very well documented.

Bill
    Caryl likes this.
    Detectorist

Charter Member
    ca
    Mar 2014
    894 times
    Oak Island Treasure

Let's Make It More Entertaining!...Lets See Pics of What May Be Next?

Quote Originally Posted by petetherocker View Post

Name:	Dead Horse.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	152.7 KB 
ID:	1690910

I have seen the cruelty of Man Kind!
    Last edited by Robot; Mar 15, 2019 at 12:24 AM.

Charter Member
    ca
    Mar 2014
    894 times
    Oak Island Treasure

Wack A Mole...Is A Deception!

Benjamin Franklin Bache is not THE Benjamin Franklin you were talking about in your post. These are two different people. As I said, Ben Franklin (of kite flying fame) was not even in this country when the bank was founded and did not move back to America for another 4 years so he had NOTHING to do with founding, starting, or organizing this bank as you claimed in your post.
    The history is all pretty clear on this and very well documented.

Bill
    Please...Click on the Benjamin Franklin...at the end...Of this!

Name:	whack_a_mole_by_ri_m-d52pzes.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	428.5 KB 
ID:	1690932

Stop!...This Wack A Mole!...And What Is Using You As a Deception!
    Last edited by Robot; Mar 14, 2019 at 07:46 PM.
    Tom_in_CA and b3y0nd3r like this.

us
    Feb 2017
    Bowling Green, Kentucky
    Fisher F22
    402 times
    Metal Detecting
    Please...Click on the Benjamin Franklin...at the end...Of this!

Name:	whack_a_mole_by_ri_m-d52pzes.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	428.5 KB 
ID:	1690932

Stop!...This Wack A Mole!...And What Is Using You As a Deception!
    Click on the Ben Franklin at the end of what? If you meant your post above where you mention 2 different Ben Franklins....I did click on them and nothing said anything about Ben being associated with the Bank Of North America. This is as expected. Again, what are we missing here? Why do you insist that Ben Franklin founded this bank even though history shows he was not living in America at that time? I love history and, I am a student of history and I am trying to reconcile what you have claimed here in your posts with documented history and, I am having a hard time doing so.

Bill
    Last edited by PirateLabs; Mar 14, 2019 at 08:12 PM.
    Detectorist

Charter Member
    ca
    Mar 2014
    894 times
    Oak Island Treasure

Do I Really Have To Take Your Hand?

Click on the Ben Franklin at the end of what? If you meant your post above where you mention 2 different Ben Franklins....I did click on them and nothing said anything about Ben being associated with the Bank Of North America. This is as expected. Again, what are we missing here? Why do you insist that Ben Franklin founded this bank even though history shows he was not living in America at that time? I love history and, I am a student of history and I am trying to reconcile what you have claimed here in your posts with documented history and, I am having a hard time doing so.

Bill
    marbled paper obtained by Benjamin Franklin.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9578 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Maybe there is a hidden code of the three pence specie and may explain why Benjamin Franklin obtained special marbled paper.
    That code on those three pence specie note needs to be examined by Petter Amundson which may possibly reveal where the Founding Fathers hid the Templar treasure that they removed from Oak Island, a part which was used by Robert Morris as start up capital for the Bank of North America.

us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    11022 times
    Metal Detecting
    marbled paper obtained by Benjamin Franklin.
    The only mention of "marble" or "marbled" in that link was for a marble statue. What are you trying to say? (Use words, no meme please).
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

Charter Member
    ca
    Mar 2014
    894 times
    Oak Island Treasure

Wikipedia!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    The only mention of "marble" or "marbled" in that link was for a marble statue. What are you trying to say? (Use words, no meme please).
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_North_America

Middle page...located at the right...Under Benjamin Franklin Bache...2 x Benjamins for the same price!

us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    11022 times
    Metal Detecting
    Well then I guess the obvious question would be . . . so what? What do,or did, Benjamin Franklin Bache or his Grandpa Franklin have to with Oak Island at all?
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

us
    Aug 2011
    ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
    1092 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    Well then I guess the obvious question would be . . . so what? What do,or did, Benjamin Franklin Bache or his Grandpa Franklin have to with Oak Island at all?
    Are you serious? Are you freaking serious? I'm no fan of Robots theory, but at least I had the respect to read it. So rather than be dependent on others, go back and read the darn thread! Show some respect for a change!
    Bucket list still needed:
    • Silver thimble
    • Spanish silver
    • seated half
    • flying eagle
    • early copper
    • 1700's coin
    • 1600's coin
    • silver 3 cent piece
    • nickel 3 cent piece
    • seated quarter
    • capped bust silver