Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 138 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2138
Like Tree1597Likes

Thread: “Oak Island” the “Strange”, the “Bizarre”, and “Maybe” the "Truth”!

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #2056
    us
    Feb 2017
    Bowling Green, Kentucky
    Fisher F22
    247
    410 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by b3y0nd3r View Post
    Are you serious? Are you freaking serious? I'm no fan of Robots theory, but at least I had the respect to read it. So rather than be dependent on others, go back and read the darn thread! Show some respect for a change!
    Are you serious? I have read it...three times now to be exact, and still have NO IDEA what he is getting at and I have asked him 3 times now what he thinks he knows that history somehow overlooked and all I got were cryptic memes and sentence fragments. Since you just said you are no fan of Robot's theory then that must mean you understand what that theory is? Perhaps you could enlighten the rest of us? I realize that Robot might be dealing with a language barrier here but since you understand it, please translate it for us?

    Thanks,

    Bill
    Charlie P. (NY) likes this.
    Detectorist

  2. #2057
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

    Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    10,765
    11331 times
    Metal Detecting
    Heck, I was the fifth poster on this thread back when it was Irish Giants. It STILL makes zero sense to me.


    But I do have a take-away after review . . .

    "A point in every direction is the same as no point at all." - - Harry Nilsson
    Last edited by Charlie P. (NY); Mar 15, 2019 at 02:18 PM.
    Singlestack Wonder likes this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

  3. #2058
    us
    Aug 2011
    ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
    982
    1163 times
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateLabs View Post
    Are you serious? I have read it...three times now to be exact, and still have NO IDEA what he is getting at and I have asked him 3 times now what he thinks he knows that history somehow overlooked and all I got were cryptic memes and sentence fragments. Since you just said you are no fan of Robot's theory then that must mean you understand what that theory is? Perhaps you could enlighten the rest of us? I realize that Robot might be dealing with a language barrier here but since you understand it, please translate it for us?

    Thanks,

    Bill
    Wow. Ok. It's all there in black and white but if you need me to walk you through it, so be it.

    He is saying that the founding fathers(that's the guys in 1776 that signed The Declaration), were free masons, who were connected to the knights Templar and that they retrieved the treasure on OI in 1783 and used it to form the bank which he is referring to.

    The Ben Franklin that is referenced with a different name is one and the same as the one who is on the one hundred dollar bill.


    I'm sickened that I had to explain that.
    will7782 likes this.
    Bucket list still needed:
    • Silver thimble
    • Spanish silver
    • seated half
    • flying eagle
    • early copper
    • 1700's coin
    • 1600's coin
    • silver 3 cent piece
    • nickel 3 cent piece
    • seated quarter
    • capped bust silver
    • draped bust silver
    • silver dollar

  4. #2059

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10023 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by b3y0nd3r View Post
    .... and that they retrieved the treasure on OI in 1783 and used it to form the bank which he is referring to.....
    No good treasure legend would be complete, if it didn't involve a sinister conspiratorial plot, involving masons, templars, and sneaky government people.

  5. #2060
    us
    Aug 2011
    ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
    982
    1163 times
    Again, I don't subscribe to the theory.
    Tom_in_CA likes this.
    Bucket list still needed:
    • Silver thimble
    • Spanish silver
    • seated half
    • flying eagle
    • early copper
    • 1700's coin
    • 1600's coin
    • silver 3 cent piece
    • nickel 3 cent piece
    • seated quarter
    • capped bust silver
    • draped bust silver
    • silver dollar

  6. #2061
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9,675
    11256 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by b3y0nd3r View Post
    ...
    He is saying that the founding fathers(that's the guys in 1776 that signed The Declaration), were free masons, who were connected to the knights Templar and that they retrieved the treasure on OI in 1783 and used it to form the bank which he is referring to.
    ...
    Need Petter Amundson to decode the cipher contained in the text of the Declaration of Independence that will reveal the location of the Templar treasure that the Founding Fathers removed from Oak Island and temporally secreted in Williamsburg, Virginia.

  7. #2062
    ECS
    ECS is offline
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    9,675
    11256 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_in_CA View Post
    No good treasure legend would be complete, if it didn't involve a sinister conspiratorial plot, involving masons, templars, and sneaky government people.
    Our Founding Fathers were "sneaky government people"-Oh the Humanity, say it ain't so!

  8. #2063
    us
    Feb 2017
    Bowling Green, Kentucky
    Fisher F22
    247
    410 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by b3y0nd3r View Post
    Wow. Ok. It's all there in black and white but if you need me to walk you through it, so be it.

    He is saying that the founding fathers(that's the guys in 1776 that signed The Declaration), were free masons, who were connected to the knights Templar and that they retrieved the treasure on OI in 1783 and used it to form the bank which he is referring to.

    The Ben Franklin that is referenced with a different name is one and the same as the one who is on the one hundred dollar bill.


    I'm sickened that I had to explain that.
    I'm sickened that I have to explain to you that YOU need to read it again. The Ben Franklin on the money was not even living in America when that bank was founded, nor was he living here for years after it was founded so he could NOT have been a founder of that bank, nor a stock holder. This is what I have asked about Robot explaining his theory, which he did not, and then, since you claimed to understand it it, I asked you to explain it and...now we all see that you can't either. I know you said you do not agree with his theory so, I get that. But I guess you can't explain how old Ben could found a bank and be an original stock holder when he was living in Europe at that time?

    This was my question asked many times now and still it is not answered.

    Bill
    Tom_in_CA and Caryl like this.
    Detectorist

  9. #2064
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

    Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    10,765
    11331 times
    Metal Detecting
    And yet there is so little evidence that anything like that ever happened on Oak Island. Somewhere between none and non-non-existant.

    And so insulting to suggest that the hard work and drive of our Founding Fathers was somehow simply their ability to sneak treasure in to fund the Federal Bank.

    Franklin was in France groveling for them to donate aid in the form of arms and their eventual Naval Blockade. He didn't simply go over and write them a Templer Checque.

    You will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve YOUR freedom. I hope you will make a good use of it.”
    John Adams
    History is important. Lets get it correct.
    Last edited by Charlie P. (NY); Mar 15, 2019 at 07:42 PM.
    Tom_in_CA and PirateLabs like this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

  10. #2065

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10023 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    And yet there is so little evidence that anything like that ever happened on Oak Island. ...
    But Charlie, You're forgetting the principle of "evidence", when it comes to Oak Island :

    It's not up to the proponent/believer to "prove" it happened. They only need to propose some conspiratorial sinister scheme like this. And then it's up to YOU to prove it DIDN'T happen. And ... if you can't ..... then presto: It happened.

    You've got to get with the show here, and get the right order of proofs & evidences.

  11. #2066
    Charter Member
    ca
    Mar 2014
    1,453
    968 times
    Oak Island Treasure

    If At First... You...Do Not Understand...Re-Read!...Then Ask Questions!

    The (Untold) Story of The Oak Island Money Pit

    The Oak Island Money Pit was constructed by the “Powers That Be” who were and still to this day, The Secret Force that controls the course of mankind on earth.

    This organization is known as - The Freemasons.

    The Story of The Oak Island Money Pit begins in the 1760’s

    It was conceived by a number of Britains’ high ranking Naval Officers, who were Masonic Degree Members of the Freemasons and belonging to the Premier Grand Lodge of England.

    These members were:

    Washington Shirley, 5th Earl Ferrers — Vice Admiral - Grand Master of the Masonic Lodge — Premier Grand Lodge of England

    George Anson, Baron Anson — Admiral of the Fleet

    George Keppel, 3rd Earl of Albemarle - Commander-In-Chief

    Augustus Keppel, 1st Viscount Keppel — Rear Admiral — Brother to George Keppel

    William Keppel — Lieutenant-General — Brother to George Keppel

    George Pocock — Admiral — Commander of the Invasion of Havana

    and

    Benjamin Franklin — First Grand Master of Pennsylvania who met in 1760 with the Grand Master of England to discuss their plan.


    These Masons were members of the Whig Party opposed to the next successor to the throne, the unstable King George III.

    Their plot originated after King George III’s continued destruction of their Whig’s political power and his redirection of this power to the Tory Party.

    These Freemason feared for the continuance of their organization during the Seven Years’ War, with the imminent invasion of England by the joint forces of France and Spain.

    Spain outlawed all forms of secret organizations, including the Freemasons.

    The Masons planned redirecting all their fortunes to the “New World” (North America), to enable the transfer of the Masonic organization, if and when these fears materialized.

    Their military plan entailed the capture of Havana in 1762.

    Havana’s Morro Castle and the Jesuit's Cathedral were the Fort Knox of Spain, holding the plunder of South and Central America’s treasure prior to its shipping to Spain.

    The invasion of Havana was under the command of George Keppel, with Admiral George Pocock and Keppel’s two brothers Augustus and William Keppel, commanding the actual attack.

    They were successful with the capture of Havana and Fort Morro and its unprecedented amount of treasure.

    They also captured a number of the Spanish Fleet, which were needed to accomplish their plan.

    Accordingly, Admiral Pocock returned to England with the main English fleet carrying a portion of the treasure, while Augustus and William Keppel along with their crew and Masonic engineers all sworn to secrecy, manned the Spanish Galleons and the British Man of War Vessels.

    This treasure was diverted to a small island off the coast of New England and Nova Scotia, now called Oak Island.

    At Oak Island, the treasure was buried based on the Masonic “Royal Arch” (Enoch’s Temple) doctrine, consisting of nine arches going down nine levels by way of the main shaft (The Money Pit) which was then dug further down to the bedrock.

    From the ninth level another circular tunnel was constructed which ran back up to a point above the known water level, roughly 20 feet underground and then towards the North/West end of the island.

    This tunnel stopped roughly 50 feet out under the ocean where an enormous cavern was built to hold the treasure.

    The treasure was carted down the main shaft and placed up into this cavern.

    To conceal their plot they had the Spanish ships and some of the British ships dismantled with all the wooden parts not used in the construction of the shaft, tunnels, and cavern, burnt and all the metal parts, canons, anchors, and bolts placed at the bottom of the main shaft.

    A Flood Tunnel was built out to the ocean to booby trap any treasure seekers attempts to follow down the main shaft.

    A large stone was placed above the air lock (8th level) as bait to activate the flooding.
    This stone had strange engravings on it to entice any unworthy treasure seekers to pause and take the bait (stone) away for deciphering, thus allowing time for the tunnels and main shaft to fill with water and be destroyed forever.

    The Masons could access the Treasure Cavern under the ocean by digging down to its entrance from where they triangulated a set Marker on the shore to be.

    Once the treasure was secured in the cavern and all the evidence was hidden from the island, it was documented that the Keppels sailed back to England with a few ships and a small portion of the treasure.
    They claimed that the remainder of the fleet had sunk in a hurricane on route.

    The Masons left several Marker Stones on the island to relocate the treasure.
    1 large triangle or more precisely a crude Sextant
    Many drilled holed Marker Stones
    1 large Marker Stone Cross
    These combined Marker Stones from the Freemason’s Star Map are used to cross triangulate to locate the entrances to where the Treasure Cavern and Sir Francis Bacon’s Tomb are located.

    Is the treasure still in this cavern?

    I believe it was removed shortly after the American Revolution.

    One of the three original discoverers of the Money Pit was Daniel McGinnis, who stated he was drawn to the island when he noticed strange lights appearing on the island just prior to his discovery.

    These lights were made by the Freemasons when they returned for their treasure.

    This Masonic party was headed up by George Washington, President of the United States — acting Grand Master of the Washington DC Masons.

    The Treasure’s vast fortune was used to further the power of the Freemasons in their New World and accomplishing Bacon’s dream of a New Acadia.

    Sir Francis Bacon, along with his original and unpublished Manuscripts, are resting in his Tomb, located between Nolan’s Cross and the Money Pit, watched over by a statue of the Knights Templar.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freemason's Celestial Map March 2019.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	1691263
    The search for "Truth" and "Justice" is my "Prime Directive."

  12. #2067

    Mar 2007
    Salinas, CA
    Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
    13,667
    10023 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Robot ....... please tell me you're not serious . Surely you don't believe all of that stuff, do you ? It almost sounds like the plot of an Indian Jones "Raiders of the Lost Ark" type plot

  13. #2068
    Charter Member
    us
    Well reasoned and delightfully brutal

    Mar 2008
    WA
    Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
    1,540
    1367 times
    Quote Originally Posted by b3y0nd3r View Post

    I'm sickened that I had to explain that.
    To be fair, there are people on this forum that carefully read complete insanity here, day after day, for a number of years before finally throwing up their hands in frustration. If they're merely skimming for comprehension at this point, consider giving them a pass on it.

    They don't do that for just anyone, and it takes a lot of sustained crazy to earn this honor.
    etex likes this.
    Avatar taken from "The Biting Pear of Salamanca." See the original here: http://ursulav.deviantart.com/art/Th...manca-29677500

  14. #2069
    Charter Member
    ca
    Mar 2014
    1,453
    968 times
    Oak Island Treasure

    Thanks Charlie...For Reminding Forum Members...About This Post!

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    Heck, I was the fifth poster on this thread back when it was Irish Giants. It STILL makes zero sense to me.


    But I do have a take-away after review . . .

    "A point in every direction is the same as no point at all." - - Harry Nilsson

    Name:  Hidden Wharf 2.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  32.1 KB

    Name:  Charles Bynes.jpg
Views: 138
Size:  9.1 KB


    Royal Navy Charles Byrne (1761–1783) or "The Irish Giant", lived in an area of Northern Ireland that scientists consider a hot spot for pituitary adenomas.

    In a study published in today's New England Journal of Medicine, scientists in the United Kingdom looked at four modern-day Northern Ireland families, and noticed the same genetic mutation in these families as they found in the 18th-century Irish Giant.

    Using DNA extracted from Charles Byrne's teeth, the researchers speculate that they could trace the roots of the Irish study participants and the Irish Giant's inherited gene mutation for gigantism to a common ancestor who lived an estimated 1425 to 1650 years earlier -- or 57 to 66 generations ago.
    Last edited by Robot; Mar 16, 2019 at 01:20 AM.
    The search for "Truth" and "Justice" is my "Prime Directive."

  15. #2070

    Mar 2014
    Garrett AT Pro
    664
    654 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Robot View Post
    The (Untold) Story of The Oak Island Money Pit

    The Oak Island Money Pit was constructed by the “Powers That Be” who were and still to this day, The Secret Force that controls the course of mankind on earth.

    This organization is known as - The Freemasons.

    The Story of The Oak Island Money Pit begins in the 1760’s

    It was conceived by a number of Britains’ high ranking Naval Officers, who were Masonic Degree Members of the Freemasons and belonging to the Premier Grand Lodge of England.

    These members were:

    Washington Shirley, 5th Earl Ferrers — Vice Admiral - Grand Master of the Masonic Lodge — Premier Grand Lodge of England

    George Anson, Baron Anson — Admiral of the Fleet

    George Keppel, 3rd Earl of Albemarle - Commander-In-Chief

    Augustus Keppel, 1st Viscount Keppel — Rear Admiral — Brother to George Keppel

    William Keppel — Lieutenant-General — Brother to George Keppel

    George Pocock — Admiral — Commander of the Invasion of Havana

    and

    Benjamin Franklin — First Grand Master of Pennsylvania who met in 1760 with the Grand Master of England to discuss their plan.


    These Masons were members of the Whig Party opposed to the next successor to the throne, the unstable King George III.

    Their plot originated after King George III’s continued destruction of their Whig’s political power and his redirection of this power to the Tory Party.

    These Freemason feared for the continuance of their organization during the Seven Years’ War, with the imminent invasion of England by the joint forces of France and Spain.

    Spain outlawed all forms of secret organizations, including the Freemasons.

    The Masons planned redirecting all their fortunes to the “New World” (North America), to enable the transfer of the Masonic organization, if and when these fears materialized.

    Their military plan entailed the capture of Havana in 1762.

    Havana’s Morro Castle and the Jesuit's Cathedral were the Fort Knox of Spain, holding the plunder of South and Central America’s treasure prior to its shipping to Spain.

    The invasion of Havana was under the command of George Keppel, with Admiral George Pocock and Keppel’s two brothers Augustus and William Keppel, commanding the actual attack.

    They were successful with the capture of Havana and Fort Morro and its unprecedented amount of treasure.

    They also captured a number of the Spanish Fleet, which were needed to accomplish their plan.

    Accordingly, Admiral Pocock returned to England with the main English fleet carrying a portion of the treasure, while Augustus and William Keppel along with their crew and Masonic engineers all sworn to secrecy, manned the Spanish Galleons and the British Man of War Vessels.

    This treasure was diverted to a small island off the coast of New England and Nova Scotia, now called Oak Island.

    At Oak Island, the treasure was buried based on the Masonic “Royal Arch” (Enoch’s Temple) doctrine, consisting of nine arches going down nine levels by way of the main shaft (The Money Pit) which was then dug further down to the bedrock.

    From the ninth level another circular tunnel was constructed which ran back up to a point above the known water level, roughly 20 feet underground and then towards the North/West end of the island.

    This tunnel stopped roughly 50 feet out under the ocean where an enormous cavern was built to hold the treasure.

    The treasure was carted down the main shaft and placed up into this cavern.

    To conceal their plot they had the Spanish ships and some of the British ships dismantled with all the wooden parts not used in the construction of the shaft, tunnels, and cavern, burnt and all the metal parts, canons, anchors, and bolts placed at the bottom of the main shaft.

    A Flood Tunnel was built out to the ocean to booby trap any treasure seekers attempts to follow down the main shaft.

    A large stone was placed above the air lock (8th level) as bait to activate the flooding.
    This stone had strange engravings on it to entice any unworthy treasure seekers to pause and take the bait (stone) away for deciphering, thus allowing time for the tunnels and main shaft to fill with water and be destroyed forever.

    The Masons could access the Treasure Cavern under the ocean by digging down to its entrance from where they triangulated a set Marker on the shore to be.

    Once the treasure was secured in the cavern and all the evidence was hidden from the island, it was documented that the Keppels sailed back to England with a few ships and a small portion of the treasure.
    They claimed that the remainder of the fleet had sunk in a hurricane on route.

    The Masons left several Marker Stones on the island to relocate the treasure.
    1 large triangle or more precisely a crude Sextant
    Many drilled holed Marker Stones
    1 large Marker Stone Cross
    These combined Marker Stones from the Freemason’s Star Map are used to cross triangulate to locate the entrances to where the Treasure Cavern and Sir Francis Bacon’s Tomb are located.

    Is the treasure still in this cavern?

    I believe it was removed shortly after the American Revolution.

    One of the three original discoverers of the Money Pit was Daniel McGinnis, who stated he was drawn to the island when he noticed strange lights appearing on the island just prior to his discovery.

    These lights were made by the Freemasons when they returned for their treasure.

    This Masonic party was headed up by George Washington, President of the United States — acting Grand Master of the Washington DC Masons.

    The Treasure’s vast fortune was used to further the power of the Freemasons in their New World and accomplishing Bacon’s dream of a New Acadia.

    Sir Francis Bacon, along with his original and unpublished Manuscripts, are resting in his Tomb, located between Nolan’s Cross and the Money Pit, watched over by a statue of the Knights Templar.


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Freemason's Celestial Map March 2019.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	1691263
    But what does this FICTION have to do with the real world and the ongoing hoax of oak island?
    Tom_in_CA and ECS like this.

 

 

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Beware the "Ides of March",and the truth of the "Christos"
    By solx nys in forum Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: May 02, 2013, 07:56 AM
  2. My Strange Islands secrets?
    By boris in forum What Is It?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Feb 14, 2013, 08:37 AM
  3. the 2 truths about "poly ticks" *
    By ivan salis in forum Comedy Central
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Apr 05, 2011, 08:12 AM
  4. "Truth" and "Hope" plus $17.77 in clad
    By Boobydoo in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: Nov 18, 2007, 03:22 PM

Search tags for this page

hook island nova scotia
,
isaac ball of oak island
,
isaac butler oak island
,
oak island treasure
,
oak island truth
,
sam cabbage farmer oak island
,
samuel ball oak island wealth
,

the truth about oak island

,
truth about oak island
,
truth about oak island treasure
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0