Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You have your facts and I have my facts.
I can not post volumes of books it requires for you to read to see things my way..
Franklin, those books that you for some reason can not post for us to "see things" your way, ARE NOT legitimate books of hard researched history by professional historians, alternative speculative pseudo-history with minimal fact by quasi-historian pulp writers that are laughed at by the professional academic community.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Franklin, those books that you for some reason can not post for us to "see things" your way, ARE NOT legitimate books of hard researched history by professional historians, alternative speculative pseudo-history with minimal fact by quasi-historian pulp writers that are laughed at by the professional academic community.

Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
I can not post volumes of books it requires for you to read to see things my way..

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

But your facts have been proven to be fictional writings.....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and are from the volumes of books you use for facts but because of their dubious pulp fabricated pseudo-history nature, seem embarrassed to actually mention.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Is that because you do not have volumes of books which support your wild claims? Just a few pseudo history books written by authors of dubious reputation.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
It Must Be...All The Naysayers Here...Claiming To Be Watching The Curse Of Oak Island

That made it the Number One Cable TV Show...Last Tuesday.

Thanking all of you... as always for liking this show enough to make it a winner again.

Maybe "Losers" can be "Winners"..."Sometimes"!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...ads-7-day-ratings-gains-for-thanksgiving-week

Cable - Total Viewers
The Curse of Oak Island, +1.26 million
Below Deck, +1.08 million
Holiday Baking Championship (Food Network), +1.07 million
The Undoing (HBO), +1.06 million
Fargo (FX), +1.05 million

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
One Can't Throw A Rock On Oak Island...Without Hitting A Stone!

Season 8...Episode 5.

The presentation of Stone Markers pointing the way to the Money Pit has been a presentation made by myself for sometime.

The Presenter's Theory appears very similar to mine...except lacking the logic as to why it was necessary to have Celestial Stone Drilled Marker Stones!

The Lady made a suggestion that she would be willing to show the Lagina Brothers where the Treasure Vault is located and it appeared to me... she agrees... it is not at the Money Pit.

When Fred Nolan turned over the 20 ton stone of "Nolan's Cross"...he too made this mistake by thinking this was a cross and by putting this stone... back straight inline.

Nolan's Cross is not a Cross but a representation of the Constellation Cygnus...the top Stone (Deneb) is suppose to be offset.

The Stones found by the Oak Island Crew were not drilled stones which would have been needed for survey lamps to outline the Map.

Oak Island - Season 8 - Map.jpg.png

Oak Island - Season 8 - Map 2.jpg

Freemason's Celestial Map March 2020.jpg

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Season 8...Episode 5.

The presentation of Stone Markers pointing the way to the Money Pit has been a presentation made by myself for sometime.

The Presenter's Theory appears very similar to mine...except lacking the logic as to why it was necessary to have Celestial Stone Drilled Marker Stones!

The Lady made a suggestion that she would be willing to show the Lagina Brothers where the Treasure Vault is located and it appeared to me... she agrees... it is not at the Money Pit.

When Fred Nolan turned over the 20 ton stone of "Nolan's Cross"...he too made this mistake by thinking this was a cross and by putting this stone... back straight inline.

Nolan's Cross is not a Cross but a representation of the Constellation Cygnus...the top Stone (Deneb) is suppose to be offset.

The Stones found by the Oak Island Crew were not drilled stones which would have been needed for survey lamps to outline the Map.

View attachment 1885277

View attachment 1885280

View attachment 1885283

All bs fiction.....yet ANOTHER overlay joining thousands of other meaningless overlays pointing to NOTHING.

Robot and Franklin tend to produce competing fictional stories adding even more proof that oak island is indeed a hoax....

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That made it the Number One Cable TV Show...Last Tuesday.

Thanking all of you... as always for liking this show enough to make it a winner again.

Maybe "Losers" can be "Winners"..."Sometimes"!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...ads-7-day-ratings-gains-for-thanksgiving-week

Cable - Total Viewers
The Curse of Oak Island, +1.26 million
Below Deck, +1.08 million
Holiday Baking Championship (Food Network), +1.07 million
The Undoing (HBO), +1.06 million
Fargo (FX), +1.05 million

Only for one demographic (combined demographic)....overall Tucker Carlson was the clear winner...

EF310D34-2AD7-4AD8-8EDA-BE97CE9FC9DA.png

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I find it amusing that the woman that "discovered" the stones ADMITTED that she looked for stones on satellite images, and found some that matched a pre-determined pattern - on an island that is covered with stones and boulders...and then, voila! - stones were found on the island that were exactly where the images said they were! I can do the same thing in my back yard. I can use Google maps to "line up" landmarks (boulders, river bends, hills, etc.) and CREATE alignments from those points to Oak Island, Rosslyn Chapel, Jerusalem, the Superstition Mountains, even a direct line from Oak Island to either of the two toilets in my house, to within 1" of degree of accuracy (26 ft @1000 miles). Obviously, my house was built by Masons/Templars in 1930 who were "in on it"...

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find it amusing that the woman that "discovered" the stones ADMITTED that she looked for stones on satellite images, and found some that matched a pre-determined pattern - on an island that is covered with stones and boulders...and then, voila! - stones were found on the island that were exactly where the images said they were! I can do the same thing in my back yard. I can use Google maps to "line up" landmarks (boulders, river bends, hills, etc.) and CREATE alignments from those points to Oak Island, Rosslyn Chapel, Jerusalem, the Superstition Mountains, even a direct line from Oak Island to either of the two toilets in my house, to within 1" of degree of accuracy (26 ft @1000 miles). Obviously, my house was built by Masons/Templars in 1930 who were "in on it"...

Yet again disproving all of the posters here who produce multitudes of fictional overlays that they “guarantee” to point to treasure......

By any chance did you find a carving of a templar cross at the bottom of your toilet?...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"In 1870 a stranger appeared in the Mahone Bay area. Dark complected and speaking with an accent, he bought a sloop for $2500.00 and hired two local fishermen to sail it.

He took the boat thirty miles out to sea to a point south of Halifax.

There he took a sight on the sun and set a northwest course back to the mainland.

As the sloop approached the shore he took out an ancient chart and studied it intently.

This he kept mostly concealed from the fishermen but they reported the writing on it was something like Yiddish or Script German.

The course he set brought him not into Mahone but to St. Margaret’s Bay a few miles northeast.

He kept this up almost every day until fall and returned to repeat the performance the following spring.

Apparently he never found what he was looking for because he disappeared soon afterward.

It may be worth mentioning that modern hydrographic charts show that it is possible to sail a due northwest course into Mahone Bay and make a landing on Oak without touching any of the hundreds of other islands."

first posted 1953 by Penn Leary

He was looking for the Knights Templar Treasure buried near Peggy's Cove on Dover Island. Go to Dover Island on Google Earth and go back a few years you can see people camped out there and still looking. But the treasure left there in 1770.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
He was looking for the Knights Templar Treasure buried near Peggy's Cove on Dover Island. Go to Dover Island on Google Earth and go back a few years you can see people camped out there and still looking. But the treasure left there in 1770.
Is this the alleged Sinclair/ Templar treasure recovered in 1770 by John Weems Jr and 56 Freemasons using 12 whale boats that financed the American Revolution of which Diana Jean Muir's books are the only source?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Diana Muir's next fictional novel......"Templars on Mars".....with introduction by peter amundson and scott wolter....

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am getting sick and tired of every attempt at a rational discussion about OI gets hijacked with this Sinclair templar treasure nonsense.
numerous people have shown that story line to be totally bogus, yet it continues to be put forth as fact by those whom would not recognize a fact if it hit them in the nose.
Einstein once said that the definition of stupid was doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
it would be nice to discuss real or rational ideas without having to constantly attempt to reeducate those whom have apparently fallen between the cracks of our education system.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am getting sick and tired of every attempt at a rational discussion about OI gets hijacked with this Sinclair templar treasure nonsense.
numerous people have shown that story line to be totally bogus, yet it continues to be put forth as fact by those whom would not recognize a fact if it hit them in the nose.
Einstein once said that the definition of stupid was doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
it would be nice to discuss real or rational ideas without having to constantly attempt to reeducate those whom have apparently fallen between the cracks of our education system.

That goes both ways though. For you and few others on your side of all this there is no way to have a discussion about the Money Pit on Oak Island. First off ya'll say the MP was never dug to start with, well that pretty much ends every convo for ya'll if you truly believe that. All we hear out of ya'll is hoax this, hoax that, planted this, all a ploy to get rich from investors etc etc... Not much room for convo there..

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Laginas Are Not Going to Open Up This Stove... On TNet... Again?

Potbelly Stove.jpg.png

Those "Latter Day Naysayers" are probably not aware of the heated discussion that took place several years ago... over the Who, When and Where... the name for this particular stove was derived.

PotbellyStove.jpg

It was so intense that I believe the Moderators added it to their Unwritten Rules of what was to be prohibited from discussions... on Oak Island Threads!

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Could The Lead Cross Have Been A Key...To Locate The Treasure Vault?

Season 8 Episode 6

It was deciphered by myself... that the Lead Cross may be a Key to enable the location of the Treasure Vault.

Oak Island - Cross.png

When the presenter flipped this Lead Cross over it made a perfect replica of Cygnus...rather than today's Nolan's Cross...it shows the top portion to be like the Constellation Cygnus...with it being off Center by 7 degrees.

Oak Island - Map.png

Following a straight line now from where the top stone (Star Deneb) should be correctly located to the surveyed Drilled Stone ( Star Cep 21) which is located half way to the Treasure Vault ( Star Gamma Cassiopeia).

Oak Island - drilled_stone.png

Freemason's Celestial Map March 2020.jpg

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Mumbo jumbo.......

Attachments