Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I Think I Saw You!

Reminds me of another poster who makes outrageous claims, but when questioned, either ignores the question by posting unrelated information or insults the questioner and sometimes both. :wink:

Or...Maybe it was someone who could have been...You!

Recently I was attending a Car Auction when I noticed a group of people standing around the already sold vehicles.

I walked over to them and mentioned that these cars were already sold and that the ones left for sale were over by the ramp awaiting the Auctioneer.

They just ignored me and continued their poking, prodding, and gawking at these vehicles.

It reminded me of this Thread... where back in 2014, I was the only person to post a Map showing where I believe the Depositor's Treasure Vault is today located.

Almost all refused to talk about this...they preferred to argue and debate nonsensible issues such as...Who named the Potbellied Stove?...were these trees Acacia or Oak?...and recently...when was Cement invented?

Few...thought to help pick up a shovel and help me dig the 20 foot entrance into this Vault...ending this mystery.

Most...went back to the Sold Vehicles...to Kick the Tires!

Kicking Tires.jpg

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or...Maybe it was someone who could have been...You!

Recently I was attending a Car Auction when I noticed a group of people standing around the already sold vehicles.

I walked over to them and mentioned that these cars were already sold and that the ones left for sale were over by the ramp awaiting the Auctioneer.

They just ignored me and continued their poking, prodding, and gawking at these vehicles.

It reminded me of this Thread... where back in 2014, I was the only person to post a Map showing where I believe the Depositor's Treasure Vault is today located.

Almost all refuse to talk about this...they preferred to argue and debate nonsensible issues such as...Who named the Potbellied Stove?...were these trees Acacia or Oak?...and recently...when was Cement invented?

Few...thought to help pick up a shovel and help me dig the 20 foot entrance into this Vault...ending this mystery.

Most...went back to the Sold Vehicles...to Kick the Tires!

View attachment 1900561

The vault only exists in your mind as it has been empirically proven to never have existed.

Continuing to post fantastical fictional claims will not make a vault on hoax island magically appear.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Just To Ensure That Others Know What Singlestack Wonder May Be Saying!

it has been empirically proven to never have existed.

Or...For Singlestack Wonder to know what he is saying!

Singlestack Wonder only deals with the facts.

What does it mean if something is empirical?

1 : originating in or based on observation or experience empirical data. 2 : relying on experience or observation alone often without due regard for system and theory an empirical basis for the theory. 3 : capable of being verified or disproved by observation or experiment empirical laws.

Empirical Data.png

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Or...For Singlestack Wonder to know what he is saying!

Singlestack Wonder only deals with the facts.

[FONT=&]What does it mean if something is empirical?
[/FONT]

1 : originating in or based on observation or experience empirical data. 2 : relying on experience or observation alone often without due regard for system and theory an empirical basis for the theory. 3 : capable of being verified or disproved by observation or experiment empirical laws.

View attachment 1900573

LOL....continuing to post nonsensical responses continues to erode credibility. Your hoax island fiction is just that, fiction...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Or... back in 2014, I was the only person to post a Map showing where I believe the Depositor's Treasure Vault is today located...
Robot. you continue to make claims but when asked for additional information, totally ignore the questions with nonsense posts like the above "cat auction" ramble.
Let us try this again:
You stated that these Royal Navy Freemason Depositors constructed a treasure vault using Smeaton's super magical cement to hide this fabulous treasure, and they returned to retrieve said fabulous treasure "around 1783" .
1. What was the inventory of this treasure?
2. After retrieving this fabulous treasure where did they take it?
3. What is the source of your information or is it based upon mistakenly perceived connections of unrelated events ?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robot. you continue to make claims but when asked for additional information, totally ignore the questions with nonsense posts like the above "cat auction" ramble.
Let us try this again:
You stated that these Royal Navy Freemason Depositors constructed a treasure vault using Smeaton's super magical cement to hide this fabulous treasure, and they returned to retrieve said fabulous treasure "around 1783" .
3. What is the source of your information or is it based upon mistakenly perceived connections of unrelated events ?

Like others on the uast, when asked to provide factual evidence, the room goes silent...

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
If At First You Do Not Succeed...Try... Try... Again!

Let us try this again:

All these issues have been addressed within this Thread.

For those who will not read them...I will take the time to address them once again!

My Theory has all the Treasure entrusted to the Freemasons from the Knights Templar, Rosicrucian's, Francis Bacon, and the Royal Navy's plunder... up until their sacking of Havana.

My Theory...has the proceeds from Oak Island moved in 1783, into the newly created private...Bank of North America, Philadelphia, Pennsylvanian.

The Bank of North America was a "Private Bank" first adopted on May 26, 1781, by the Confederation Congress, and opened in Philadelphia on January 7, 1782. It was based upon a plan presented by US Superintendent of Finance Robert Morris on May 17, 1781 that created the Nation's first de facto central bank. When shares in the bank were sold to the public, Benjamin Franklin was the first to purchase such shares, the Bank of North America became the country's first initial public offering

Bank of Oak Island.jpg

My source is from research pertaining to my Theory.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Quite a history of The Bank Of North America.
I don't find anything of interest as to large deposits... But found little beyond common known stuff of fundraisers and prominent individuals.
Did find the USS Alliance/ Capt. John Barry interesting...

[At the end of a largely uneventful passage, she anchored off Saint-Pierre, Martinique, on 8 January 1783. There Barry found orders to sail to Havana to pick up a large quantity of gold and to deliver it to Congress at Philadelphia. After brief repairs, Alliance resumed her voyage on the 13th, touched at St. Eustatius and Cape Francois, and reached Havana on the last day of January.]

[The two American ships again headed home on the day following their brush with the British, 11 March, but separated off Cape Hatteras a week later. On the 19th, Alliance met a British ship of the line as she headed in toward the Delaware capes. She gave chase and forced Alliance back out to sea. This created a diversion which allowed Duc De Lauzun to slip into the Delaware unmolested and ascend the river to Philadelphia.]

https://weaponsandwarfare.com/2015/09/21/uss-alliance/

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All these issues have been addressed within this Thread.

For those who will not read them...I will take the time to address them once again!

My Theory has all the Treasure entrusted to the Freemasons from the Knights Templar, Rosicrucian's, Francis Bacon, and the Royal Navy's plunder... up until their sacking of Havana.

My Theory...has the proceeds from Oak Island moved in 1783, into the newly created private...Bank of North America, Philadelphia, Pennsylvanian.

The Bank of North America was a "Private Bank" first adopted on May 26, 1781, by the Confederation Congress, and opened in Philadelphia on January 7, 1782. It was based upon a plan presented by US Superintendent of Finance Robert Morris on May 17, 1781 that created the Nation's first de facto central bank. When shares in the bank were sold to the public, Benjamin Franklin was the first to purchase such shares, the Bank of North America became the country's first initial public offering

View attachment 1900618

LOL....absolutely no evidence presented that your “theoretical treasure” was buried in a vault on hoax island. You are again attempting to divert focus away from the questions in talking about a known bank.

Again you fail to provide any documented facts.

Last edited:

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Giddays amigos.

In clarification of the British looting of Havana in 1762?

One good thing about the British Empire amigos they was rather anal in recording everything even their looting.

There was accounting of the looting. Overseen by sir Charles Wyndham 2nd earl of Ergmont. All of the funds went to The Chancellor of the Exchequer often abbreviated to the Chancellor,Which is a high ranking Minister of the Crown within the Government of the United Kingdom, and head of Her Majesty's Treasury. With the exception of prize money payments below.

Prize money payments of £122,697 each were made to Pocock as naval commander and to Albemarle as military commander, with £24,539 paid to Commodore Keppel, the naval second-in-command who was Albemarle's younger brother. Each of the 42 naval captains present received £1,600 as prize money.[SUP][97][/SUP] The military second-in-command, Lieutenant-General Eliott, received the same amount as Commodore Keppel, as the two shared a fifteenth part of the prize pool, as against the third shared by their commanders.[SUP][98][/SUP] Elliot was able to buy Bayley Park in East Sussex which he altered and enlarged.[SUP][99][/SUP] Privates in the army received just over £4 and ordinary seamen rather less than £4 each.

( 98 ) Pocock, Tom (1998). Battle for Empire: The very first world war 1756—63. Michael O'Mara Books Ltd. ISBN 1-85479-332-2.

( 99) Schneider, Elena A (2018). The Occupation of Havana: War, Trade, and Slavery in the Atlantic World. UNC Press Books. ISBN 9781469645360.

( 97) Rodger, N. A. M. (1986). The Wooden World: An Anatomy of the Georgian Navy. Fontana Press. ISBN 0-006-86152-0.

But we can go further to the actual source.

(1) Copy of agreement between Albemarle and Pocock regarding division of booty or prize money. Enclosure in Albemarle's of 11 October. Folios 165-167. Dated 1762. reference number CO 117/1/58. Held by the national Archives Kew

(2) Account of Agreement of booty and Prize money between the Army and the Navy.Enclosure to Albemarles of 11th of october. Folios 168-169. Dated 1762 reference CO 117/1/59. Held by the national Archives Kew.

(3) Albemarle to Egremont. Encloses agreement made between Albemarle and Sir George Pocock regarding division of booty or prize money between land and sea services, and the distribution made. sir Charles Wyndham 2nd earl of Ergmont of the department of State: Folios 163-164. Dated Oct 11th 1762. Reference CO 117/1/57. Held by the national Archives Kew.

So amigo the claim that treasure was taken from the sacking of Havana in 1762 to Oak island is a spurious one.

Crow

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Money Laundering 101...18th Century Style!

Quite a history of The Bank Of North America.
I don't find anything of interest as to large deposits... But found little beyond common known stuff of fundraisers and prominent individuals.
Did find the USS Alliance/ Capt. John Barry interesting...

[At the end of a largely uneventful passage, she anchored off Saint-Pierre, Martinique, on 8 January 1783. There Barry found orders to sail to Havana to pick up a large quantity of gold and to deliver it to Congress at Philadelphia. After brief repairs, Alliance resumed her voyage on the 13th, touched at St. Eustatius and Cape Francois, and reached Havana on the last day of January.]

[The two American ships again headed home on the day following their brush with the British, 11 March, but separated off Cape Hatteras a week later. On the 19th, Alliance met a British ship of the line as she headed in toward the Delaware capes. She gave chase and forced Alliance back out to sea. This created a diversion which allowed Duc De Lauzun to slip into the Delaware unmolested and ascend the river to Philadelphia.]

https://weaponsandwarfare.com/2015/09/21/uss-alliance/

What I have delved into within this Thread is of the missing part.

This part has to do with the Jewish Connection through their Bank of Rhode Island.

It is an interesting story of how I believe was the start of the Illuminate in 1776 and was a major part with the laundering of the Treasure of Oak Island back into the Bank of America.

The story is on a Post within this thread.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
If One Believes That the Keppel Brothers Did This For a Measly 25000 lbs Of Payment?

Giddays amigos.

One good thing about the British Empire amigos they was rather anal in recording everything even their looting.

There was accounting of the looting. Overseen by sir Charles Wyndham 2nd earl of Ergmont. All of the funds went to The Chancellor of the Exchequer often abbreviated to the Chancellor,Which is a high ranking Minister of the Crown within the Government of the United Kingdom, and head of Her Majesty's Treasury. With the exception of prize money payments below.

Prize money payments of £122,697 each were made to Pocock as naval commander and to Albemarle as military commander, with £24,539 paid to Commodore Keppel, the naval second-in-command who was Albemarle's younger brother. Each of the 42 naval captains present received £1,600 as prize money.[SUP][97][/SUP] The military second-in-command, Lieutenant-General Eliott, received the same amount as Commodore Keppel, as the two shared a fifteenth part of the prize pool, as against the third shared by their commanders.[SUP][98][/SUP] Elliot was able to buy Bayley Park in East Sussex which he altered and enlarged.[SUP][99][/SUP] Privates in the army received just over £4 and ordinary seamen rather less than £4 each.

( 98 ) Pocock, Tom (1998). Battle for Empire: The very first world war 1756–63. Michael O'Mara Books Ltd. ISBN 1-85479-332-2.

( 99) Schneider, Elena A (2018). The Occupation of Havana: War, Trade, and Slavery in the Atlantic World. UNC Press Books. ISBN 9781469645360.

( 97) Rodger, N. A. M. (1986). The Wooden World: An Anatomy of the Georgian Navy. Fontana Press. ISBN 0-006-86152-0.

(1) Copy of agreement between Albemarle and Pocock regarding division of booty or prize money. Enclosure in Albemarle's of 11 October. Folios 165-167. Dated 1762. reference number CO 117/1/58. Held by the national Archives Kew

(2) Account of Agreement of booty and Prize money between the Army and the Navy.Enclosure to Albemarles of 11th of october. Folios 168-169. Dated 1762 reference CO 117/1/59. Held by the national Archives Kew.

(3) Albemarle to Egremont. Encloses agreement made between Albemarle and Sir George Pocock regarding division of booty or prize money between land and sea services, and the distribution made. sir Charles Wyndham 2nd earl of Ergmont of the department of State: Folios 163-164. Dated Oct 11th 1762. Reference CO 117/1/57. Held by the national Archives Kew.

So amigo the claim that treasure was taken from the sacking of Havana in 1762 to Oak island is a spurious one.

Crow

I have obtained the ability to disclose some of the Spanish Records as to the vast amount of losses these Royal Navy Freemasons plundered from the Spanish Crown along with the Jesuit Missions... and what amount was diverted to Oak Island... along with the small percentage given to the British Crown.

It would have taken 20 ships... which I have disclosed in this Thread... to have transport this booty to their Oak Island's Depository.

Havana.jpg

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Let us try this again:
Also.....Benjamin Franklin was the only Freemason in that group....if he really was in that group, which I doubt.
every other person named was NOT a Freemason.
easy enough to look up for those interested in finding the truth.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Giddays amigos.

( 98 ) Pocock, Tom (1998). Battle for Empire: The very first world war 1756—63. Michael O'Mara Books Ltd. ISBN 1-85479-332-2.

Crow

Crow: As usual your knowledge and detailing of the facts is appreciated as well as presenting those of us here with a learning moment. Very refreshing reading your posts vs. the fiction dumped here by the usual suspects.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have obtained the ability to disclose some of the Spanish Records as to the vast amount of losses these Royal Navy Freemasons plundered from the Spanish Crown along with the Jesuit Missions... and what amount was diverted to Oak Island... along with the small percentage given to the British Crown.

It would have taken 20 ships... which I have disclosed in this Thread... to have transport this booty to their Oak Island's Depository.

View attachment 1900679

Please provide actual facts detailing your, “depository” on oak island. Fictional stories do not count....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
My Theory has all the Treasure entrusted to the Freemasons from the Knights Templar, Rosicrucian's, Francis Bacon, and the Royal Navy's plunder... up until their sacking of Havana...
In other words, you lack any real evidential proof beyond speculation of an overly active imagination of creating connections between unrelated events, people, and objects to support your pet theory.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other

View attachment 1900679

Gidday Robot

In answer to your comment...."One believes that the Keppel Brothers did this for a measly 25000 lbs of payment?"

I think you have to look at the context of the value of the pound at the time amigo? £100 in 1762 is equivalent in purchasing power to about £20,695.33 today, an increase of £20,595.33 over 258 years. The pound had an average inflation rate of 2.09% per year between 1762 and today, producing a cumulative price increase of 20,595.33%.

This means that today's prices are 206.95 times higher than average prices since 1762, according to the Office for National Statistics composite price index. A pound today only buys 0.48% of what it could buy back then.

Lieutenant-General Eliott, was paid the £24,539 paid the same as Commodore Keppel. is equivalent in purchasing power today would be about £5173750.00 that would be about $7091162.44, in USD,just over 7 million dollar payout.

Lieutenant-General Eliott with that money bought 175 acre estate and refurnished and be built the manor house and gardens on it.

Heathfield_Park_open_day,_August_5th_2007_-_geograph.org.uk_-_642240.jpg

So for it being a measly sum is not quite true when look in the context that average wage was 16 pounds a year.

Another factor on the raid on Havana over 31000 troops and sailors was rewarded about 4 pounds each on top of their wages. And equivalent of 3 months extra pay as bonus for the successful military operation. 496000 pounds.

Another factor such an the cost of the operation of supplying feeding 31000 troops sailors ordinance expenditure, paying normal wages and costs of 23 ships of the line 11 frigates 4 sloops 3 bomb ketches 1 cutter 160 transport ships. Its easy to see where the main bulk of what was looted ended up to pay for operational coasts of the attack. What profit was most likely was the reward given after expenses.

Rather than being spirited away amigo.

Crow

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread