Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pearson, do you watch the show? I'm guessing you do or atleast keep up with it enough to know what is going on.. That being said why do you watch the show? You and all the other non-believers on here who bash the show every chance you get yet still watch makes me think you don't believe in your theory of there being no treasure enough... If you/ya'll truly believed there is nothing to find there'd be no reason for ya'll to watch or troll this thread right??? yet here all ya'll are...

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You Are all Investors....In The Search For Treasure At...Oak Island!

Welcome Investors!

All those who talk about past Investors losing their money, searching for treasure at Oak Island... are in part Investors themselves.

Those who pay for a cable TV subscription and watch "The Curse Of Oak Island"...are actually contributing towards the Search!

Investor.jpg

Saddam

Oct 18, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you dont honestly believe you can derive anything from this fakery of the actual rock featured here do you? LOL

NOTHING KNIGHTS TEMPLAR IS THERE...it is a frickin Pirate Skull for god's sake.....and X Marks the spot in the swamp...

View attachment 1220072

AND it also omits the fact there are two faces in the actual pic of the Headstone from the Nolan Cross
Thats a bad example....take this one
View attachment 1220070 View attachment 1220071

Hello friends i found all the sign on a site in northwest "swat ancient name uddyana" Pakistan. Is that same pattern. Kindly need your guidance. What to do next.

IMG_20170521_233639_20170630004730346.jpg

PicsArt_06-28-06.37.10.jpg

IMG_20170521_233639_20170630004730346.jpg

IMG_20170521_233658.jpg

IMG_20170515_160126.jpg

IMG_20170515_160202.jpg

20170422_154641.jpg

IMG_20170524_193039.jpg

IMG_20170520_193829.jpg

IMG_20170520_201246.jpg

IMG_20170515_160126.jpg

IMG_20170520_202453.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Did... Francis Bacon Invent "The Language" For "The Computer"?

Computer pics.jpg

Francis Bacon, whom my theory states was entombed on the island of Oak Island, may have been the creator of the Binary Code used by today's Computers.

Bianry code.jpg

binary Wikipedia.gif

"In 1605 Francis Bacon discussed a system whereby letters of the alphabet could be reduced to sequences of binary digits, which could then be encoded as scarcely visible variations in the font in any random text. Importantly for the general theory of binary encoding, he added that this method could be used with any objects at all: "provided those objects be capable of a twofold difference only; as by Bells, by Trumpets, by Lights and Torches, by the report of Muskets, and any instruments of like nature".

binary-code-developed-by-francis-bacon-in-the-17th-century-employed-G15TEY.jpg

From Cellphones to today's fastest computer "The Sunway TaihuLight" which is capable of performing some 93 quadrillion calculations per second (otherwise known as petaflops) are using the Binary Code invented by Sir Francis Bacon!

worlds-fastest-supercomputer-taihulight-1.jpg

Last edited:

LabuseTreasure

Greenie
Jun 14, 2017
Durban
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a question, say the Lagina Brothers unearth treasure, ie Pirate Treasure, Gold and Jewels stolen from other ships and countries, Can those Ships of State put a claim against the treasure.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not if it is on the land.

They can make any claims they want but Canada has jurisdiction and can tell them to pound maple sugar.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
"In 1605 Francis Bacon discussed a system whereby letters of the alphabet could be reduced to sequences of binary digits, which could then be encoded as scarcely visible variations in the font in any random text. Importantly for the general theory of binary encoding, he added that this method could be used with any objects at all: "provided those objects be capable of a twofold difference only; as by Bells, by Trumpets, by Lights and Torches, by the report of Muskets, and any instruments of like nature".

You are familiar enough with the Wikipedia entry on binary to have linked to it, but I'm not sure that you read the entire thing.

From Cellphones to today's fastest computer "The Sunway TaihuLight" which is capable of performing some 93 quadrillion calculations per second (otherwise known as petaflops) are using the Binary Code invented by Sir Francis Bacon!

Incorrect. Click on the link that you posted for details.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm pretty sure computers still function in binary (on/off) code and letters or the alphabet are just a secondary output (in ASCII format) so humans can read the results.
eight bit binary code:
A = 01000001
B = 01000010
C = 01000011
D = 01000100
etc.

And, actually, the Chinese had a six-bit binary code (I Ching) on/off, good/bad, light/darkness first published in the 9th century BC. LOOONG before Bacon.

220px-I_Ching_hexagrams_00-77.svg.png

Note that the Chinese did not assign a numeric value to the code. Six unbroken (on) lines (111111) signified "Creative Heaven". Six broken lines (000000) signified "Receptive Earth" and the other 64 "states" (65 counting null) had other meanings.

They used it as a computer for interpreting all kinds of things - and also sending messages.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Sir Francis Bacon...Did "Not" Invent the Bible "Nor" Today's Modern Computer!

I will immediately stop my standing order of "Bacon iPhone Shares" with my Broker.

Sir Francis Bacon used his Shakespearean prose for the translation of the King James Bible and it has now evolved into the language of today's Modern English Version, MEV Bible.

Likewise...Bacon's concept of his letter digit Binary Code has evolved into the 8 digit digital Binary Code, the language used for today's Super Computers.

binary-code-developed-by-francis-bacon-in-the-17th-century-employed-G15TEY.jpg

The following is a table of the elementary 5 digit Binary Scale, upon which the calculating ability of modern computers is based:

"The invention of the Binary Scale has traditionally been credited to Leibniz who devised a calculating machine in 1671 and found the binary useful for his purposes. The binary scale has been extended and continues as the ASCII "code" which is now used in most computers and telecommunication systems."

"Before Bacon there was no organized way of thought, so as to permit the accidental discovery of some unknown phenomenon to be studied, communicated, replicated and refined. The scientific method was practiced, if at all, by only a few quiet and rare individualists working in private investigation. Bacon's invaluable contribution to wisdom was his advocacy of inductive reasoning, the common-sense way of finding a general rule from a number of experiences. This may not seem like much to us now, but in his day it was a revolution, a radical extravagance in thinking. Hardly anyone had then considered experimentation, or observation, or making improved instruments and recording readings, or simplifying arithmetical computation, or repeating someone else's experimental process precisely, or writing papers for journals, or communicating with others in the same field. That was hard work and required inspiration and time and professional devotion. It also took money and that was scarce. The need was not perceived by government or industry. Bacon believed that such labors would improve the condition of mankind. He wrote persuasively and he lectured and he published his views again and again. He wrote in a language then called "vulgar" (English) but he translated many of his works into Latin, the universal language of that age; they were read in that and many other languages to which they were retranslated."

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did Mr. Bacon ever do any of this stuff on Oak Island?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off topic.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I watched the live action Popeye film starring Robin Williams last night and couldn't shake the feeling that there was something strange about Olive Oyl's baby's monologue scene, so I transcribed it:

babaa aabaa ababa ababa baaab aabbb abaaa baabb aabaa baaaa
ababb aabaa
baaba abaaa ababb aaaab aabaa baaaa baaab

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Popeye...Well...Shiver Me Timbers pic....1934

I watched the live action Popeye film starring Robin Williams last night and couldn't shake the feeling that there was something strange about Olive Oyl's baby's monologue scene, so I transcribed it:

babaa aabaa ababa ababa baaab aabbb abaaa baabb aabaa baaaa
ababb aabaa
baaba abaaa ababb aaaab aabaa baaaa baaab

Shiver_Me_Timbers.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Sir Francis Bacon...Real Life...Game of Thrones!

Game of Thrones.jpg
Like the leading character Daenerys Targaryen's title in the fictitious TV Series…Game of Thrones… the real life title for Sir Francis Bacon similarly rolls off one’s tongue:
Sir Francis Bacon.jpg
Member of Parliament

Attorney General for England

Knighted Protector of England

Lord High Chancellor of Great Britain

Baron Verulam

Viscount St Alban

Contributor Founder… The Royal Society of England

Ghost Writer and Co-Author of Shakespeare

Translator…King James Bible

Creator…his Binary Code

Imperator of the Rosicrucian Order and one of the Founders of Modern Freemasonry

Protector of the North…Charter Owner of Newfoundland…Founding member of the London and Bristol Company…1610 King James`s Avalon Project.

Newfoundland.jpg

Member of Plymouth Council for New England and Virgina Company…1620 charter owner of the future Isle of Gloucester (today`s Oak Island)… granted by King James I, the company was given rights of settlement in the area now designated as New England, which was the land previously part of the Virginia Colony north of the 40th parallel, and extending to the 48th parallel.

Plymouth Council.png

Rightful King of England…first legitimate son of Queen Elizabeth I

And “Yes”

Father of Dragons…Sir Francis Bacon instructed the Freemasons how to use his Celestial Map consisting of Draco… The Dragon… pointing to their Treasures Burial Location.

Rebis.jpg

Last edited:

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no MAL,
The pit is solelamente a diversion. The real treasure lies in an underground room further in on the island,
Originally, to access it, a small hidden tunnel led off from the pit, This was either missed or ignored by the original diggers.. It probably was above the high water level,in case the water trap had been sprung.. As a ships Captain you realize how easy it would have been locate it with the proper tools. So many meters this way, then dig down to the treasure room which lies in undisturbed ground, no more than perhaps 30 ft.

Even today it still can be found by using a GPS running a radial search of the pit.

How are things in the Maritime business ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Did Mr. Bacon ever do any of this stuff on Oak Island?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY off topic.

Oh Charlie!
I believe you need to re-read my posts on my thread.

Sir Francis Bacon...Shakespeare's is one of the top theories for...The Treasure of Oak Island!

South Sea mariner

Nov 5, 2016
At sea my ship
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no MAL,
The pit is solelamente a diversion. The real treasure lies in an underground room further in on the island,
Originally, to access it, a small hidden tunnel led off from the pit, This was either missed or ignored by the original diggers.. It probably was above the high water level,in case the water trap had been sprung.. As a ships Captain you realize how easy it would have been locate it with the proper tools. So many meters this way, then dig down to the treasure room which lies in undisturbed ground, no more than perhaps 30 ft.

Even today it still can be found by using a GPS running a radial search of the pit.

How are things in the Maritime business ?

Hola Don Jose.

In answer to your question about the maritime business?

Gone of days of the small family owned shipping companies. We are just hanging on by the skin of our teeth. A bit like oak Island? Lot of History, many promises with few real results....

Its my last voyage for a while My older brother retired as CEO of the company. I will be moving into that role. My oldest son, Sisters son and Good friend of mine are captains in their own right so they will share the day today operations of the two vessels we have. Some of the family members want to sell out to the Chinese. They have made a very good offer to buy out our company. Yet I engineered a bit of coup with in the company as I maintained controlling shares. If I can win the contact to ship ore containing rare earth metals from Atacama desert to a processing plant down the coast it would be new injection of life into the company. However I am hamstrung by cheaper options via rail or by a Chinese shipping consortium. Their bid is designed to under cut all competitors subsidized by other parts of the company until all competitors are out of business then later jack up the prices.

Such as the cut throat world of shipping industry. I just wish I was on a level playing field. it all feels like trying to pump out water from the Money pit.

Mal

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh Charlie!
I believe you need to re-read my posts on my thread.

Sir Francis Bacon...Shakespeare's is one of the top theories for...The Treasure of Oak Island!

I'm failing to make the connection. Sir Bacon sent a representative (John Guy) to found a colony on Newfoundland and somehow that relates to Oak Island; Shakespeare notwithstanding?

Don't see it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions