Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am waiting for a Strange Vortex to open right over the island and suck them down into a huge hole in the ground......a bottomless one they cant climb out of.......

Wait a minute is this the run up to the end?

The recap of the run-up to the end of the coring test runs......

Now that they have all the Treasure sucked up for tourist to come see?

Geez its been a long time now.

Bud Aurum

Jan 6, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sir Henry Morgan’s lost gold plus Oak Island connection

This week Expedition Unknown sees Josh Gates revisit the hunt for Captain Morgan’s treasure, something that some people think could be buried on Oak Island.

So the key and chest were Captain Morgans...:laughing7: Tonight a 9

You Bud Aurum

IWBurroughs

Nov 30, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Robot and gang, new to this site but love the content of the part of the thread I have read so far.

Thought you might like this:

MilkywaykeplerfovbyCRoberts.jpg

Kepler's field of view covers 115 square degrees, around 0.25 percent of the sky, or "about two scoops of the Big Dipper".The Kepler field contains portions of the constellations Cygnus, Lyra, and Draco.

Looking for Bacon?

Attachments

• MilkywaykeplerfovbyCRoberts.jpg
    MilkywaykeplerfovbyCRoberts.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"Hide me under the shadow of thy wings"...Deuteronomy 32...Verse 8

Francis Bacon - Swan.jpg

Francis Bacon has been credited for helping with the translation of the English Bible, now known as the King James Bible.

It would have been fitting for him to have taken these verses for the construction of his Tomb on Oak Island, under the Wings of Cygnus the Swan!

Oak Island - Cygnus Kepler 2.jpg

Freemason's Celestial Map Fall Equinox 2017.jpg

Last edited:

IWBurroughs

Nov 30, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Btw like the root of meaning of your username in this connection. Sort of Baconish! :P

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
It’s a Little Tea Pot…Short and Stout!

“Parts from My Handle...Pieces from My Spout”

Oak Island - h-8-pottery.jpg Oak Island - pottery 2.jpg

The pieces of Pottery found during this Season 5's Episodes, appear to be from a Mid-18[SUP]th[/SUP] Century Salt Glazed Tea Pot, dedicated to the British's 1739 Victory over Porto Bello Panama.

G...from the inscription..."The Taking of Porto Bello"

Teapot 1739-1755 Staffordshire  White stoneware - salt glaze.jpg
Object Description: The stoneware teapot and its lid with a lion finial are slip-cast. The spout is molded, and the handle rolled with a pinched lower terminal, notches, and incised narrow lines. Colored decoration, in pseudo scratch-blue , includes: on one side, "THE TAK / ING OF / PORTO / BELLO"[N reversed] near a harbor scene with houses, war ships, and a fortified island; and on the other side "BY AD / VERNO / N"[Ns reversed] "FORT / CHAGRE" near Admiral Vernon, buildings, and a water scene with a warship and a sea monster. Birds, foliage, and flowers form the remaining ornament.

Admiral Edward Vernon (1684-1757), the son of William III's Secretary of State, was born in Westminster to an old Staffordshire family, which may explain the great number of stoneware and earthenware commemoratives made in that county. Vernon served throughout the world, but is best known for his November 22, 1739, victory over the Spanish at Portobello, Panama. From the Burford, Vernon supervised the actions of his six ships, attacking and overwhelming the fortifications at the harbor entrance, before taking the town. Vernon lost only seven men during the battle. The victory came at a time of public dissatisfaction with the English government, and those in power were overjoyed at Vernon's success. Early in 1740, Vernon took Charges, also in Panama, and his birthday was celebrated in London with public illuminations. Well over a hundred medals were struck in Vernon's honor.

It is of note that President George Washington’s brother Lawrence sailed under Admiral Vernon and was so impressed that he named his Estate…Mount Vernon... in his honor.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
G...from the inscription..."The Taking of Porto Bello"

Or from the inscription George Smith, the guy that made it, or sold it, or bought it, or whatever.

Let's wait until all of the facts are in before guessing where it came from, and what it was for. One letter requires quite a bit of context to be meaningful.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's my bet that the pic on the right, 2 posts above is of a repeating design that is used alot around the edge/lip of a plate or bowl.... and does not look to be on that tea pot anywhere...

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
It's my bet that the pic on the right, 2 posts above is of a repeating design that is used alot around the edge/lip of a plate or bowl.... and does not look to be on that tea pot anywhere...

The "G" on the Tea Pot's hand painted inscription of THE TAKIN"G"

Please show this plate or bowl you are referring to!

skybolt

Dec 28, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here ya go. Not white and blue but same type pattern. Hope this link works. use the zoom in feature to outer edge.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chinese-Jingdezhen-Blue-and-white-Porcelain-painted-Beauty-Plate-Qianlong-Mark/272699680756?hash=item3f7e2ae7f4:g:lGEAAOSwaeRZMjJY

My gut tells me that if the design is identified as something from the 1950's, we will never hear about it. The narrative has to remain that anything man made retrieved from depths exceeding 150 ft, must be from the original money pit. The Laginas will never tell the viewers that the grid pattern, drill shaft method, going down to 200 ft depths to hit bedrock, has already been attempted before.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Or from the inscription George Smith, the guy that made it, or sold it, or bought it, or whatever.

Let's wait until all of the facts are in before guessing where it came from, and what it was for. One letter requires quite a bit of context to be meaningful.

You are right!

Let's hope...Like a Jigsaw Puzzle...We can put...Humpty Dumpty's Tea Pot...Back Together Again!

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Written In Stone…By the Hand of God?

I have always been of the opinion that the Oak Island 90 foot Inscribed Stone was displayed upside down and during its years on display was inscribed incorrectly.

Many of what I believe to be Biblical Hebrew Symbols could only be displayed in what is its "right side up position".

Decipher Stone 1. Rotated jpg.jpg

Author and Linguist…Anita Meyer…has produced a You Tube Video, on her translation and belief, as to the origin of this Stone.

Biblical Hebrew Symbols were used in Jerusalem during the Second Temple Period.

I believe the Knights Templar located this Stone at the entrance of what was Solomon’s Temple and used it to retrieve the priceless treasure located there.

They removed these Treasures to France until they were forced to Scotland and then to Latvia.

In the 16[SUP]th[/SUP] Century, Ivan the Terrible conquered them and The Knights Templar along with their counter parts, The Teutonic Templar, fled to Germany where they joined the Rosicrucians and finally back to Scotland with the Freemasons.

In the mid-18[SUP]th[/SUP] Century the Freemasons under threat from their two greatest enemies, France and Spain, planned their “Depository” for these great Treasures…on “Oak Island”.

They recreated the Temple of Enoch with the Nine Levels and the replacement of the Inscribed Stone.

I have taken Anita Meyer’s translation and applied it to what I believe the correct display for this stone should show.

Oak Island - Decipher Stone - Anita Meyer 2.png

Decipher Stone right side up.jpg

Reading the "Completed Words" from Right to Left it translates as:

God’s Spirit Chest…from the Judah Kingdom…Endures and Remains

Go (in this direction)…to Witness

The Stone would have been placed in the Jewish custom face down, at the foot of the East facing Burial…top of the Stone pointing West.

The “Arrow” inscribed on the Stone would now be pointing to the “West Running Tunnel” heading to the “Freemason’s Treasure Vault” …and possibly to…the “Mercy Seat of God”…the “Ark of the Covenant”!

Ark of the Covenant.jpg

Freemason's Celestial Map Fall Equinox 2017.jpg

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
I have always been of the opinion that the Oak Island 90 foot Inscribed Stone was displayed upside down and during its years on display was inscribed incorrectly.

You believe that there was an actual inscribed stone, and that the inscription being thrown around today has any basis at all in fact?

Interesting. Very interesting.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You believe that there was an actual inscribed stone, and that the inscription being thrown around today has any basis at all in fact?

Interesting. Very interesting.

The Inscribed Stone was stated to be in the Book Store Window for over one year and viewed by thousands of people.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Were the inscriptions of the same quality and authenticity as the "1704" stone held by this former Carney?

mildred-with-1704-stone.jpg

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
There's a high probability that the 9-year old kid marked the "1704" stone himself, since the show revealed that he was the one who found it.

Some incredible craftsmanship for a 9 year old. I wish that my 11 year old grandson could write half that neatly. Not to mention carving into stone neatly.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Inscribed Stone was stated to be in the Book Store Window for over one year and viewed by thousands of people.

No actual stone (or platforms every ten feet or money pit) have ever been found. The “stone” was a fake carved by the company seeking investors...

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used

And none of them photographed it, sketched it, or could tell us where it's presently located. It was apparently not written down until 1949, by a man who couldn't name the person that had given him this information.

How certain are you that that inscription is correct?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread