Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
So what do you guys think about this stone? It was found in the same area as the "Overton Stone" that was talked about on the Oak Island tv show. The Overton stone is on the side of Overton facing the ocean. The stone in the image is from the harbour side of Overton. I think this stone is far more interesting then the so Overton stone which was only very recently found and I think is a fake.

The stone in this image is in a local museum. As far as I know its still there and has been for many years. View attachment 1535311
It has 2001 written on it .....But could be more recent.
Stripping patina off a potential relic without two nuns and a priest ,and an unbiased media film crew ( ha,ha) discounts the potential for credibility.

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]In all seriousness here is my issues with the Oak island treasure. Many of these have been mentioned before. A lot of this is based on the Oak Island show so my judgement may be off.[/FONT][/FONT]

1. [FONT=.SFUIText]In 230 years only scraps of artifacts have been found. Most not confirmed.[/FONT]
  2. [FONT=.SFUIText]The ground where several people have drilled looking for the original shaft, would have disturbed soil. Once soil is dug and reburied it will not have the same density it once had. Take a piece of rebar and push it gently down a 500 year old grave. The rebar will sink quickly. Then try it in a piece of ground you know how has not been disturbed. It will be harder. Basie GPR will easily show this as well. [/FONT]
  3. [FONT=.SFUIText]Where is the camp sites? Supposedly a depth of 150 to 170 feet if not more, were dug for the treasure. This would take a force of men and many, many days. No discovery of a camp has ever been reported. I have metal detected sites where less then a hand full of people have camped and have found old coins, knives, buttons and buckles. These finds were from around 1900 and were more then likely drinkers camping in rock shelters. A mass digging at Oak Island would require a lot of men and at least a moderate time to dig. Where is the camp site? Where are their fire remains? [/FONT]
  4. [FONT=.SFUIText]Pottery at 150 feet? I think that's self explanatory.[/FONT]
  5. [FONT=.SFUIText]The inscriptions on the rock found in the pit. The other carvings that have disappeared . Are there any historical documents of this? Any pictures? How did this all just disappear? [/FONT]
  6. [FONT=.SFUIText]The money pit was supposedly dug before 1800 with some great technology. It is 2018 and our technology is off the charts. We can take a satellite from space and look through a window and get a perfect picture of someone's face. We have technology that shows where the ground was disturbed in Egypt and now know 100s of more villages, cities, monuments, possible pyramids and tombs lie. Why havnt any satellite photos, or the drills, the GPR, the brilliant minds of our world found any tangible evidence of anything benign buried in Oak Island? We can send a man to the moon, drill hundreds of feet for oil, spot a man walking down the street from space but can't penetrate the "booby traps" of pre 1800? Come on now. [/FONT]
  7. [FONT=.SFUIText]The theories. The range of who buried treasure on Oak Island are vast. From the Knights Templar who are overly romanticized, to Aztecs who from some reason traveled 1000s of miles to bury their treasure, the theories are pretty amazing. I'm not a poor man nor a rich one. But what I do know is if I had a vast fortune to bury I would not travel half around the world to bury it. Nor would I trust the man power that it took to bury it. Think about it. If there was actually a treasure it would have taken a vast amount of men. I really don't know how many, but go start digging a 150 foot hole and see how long it takes, plus carrying all the vast treasure that's supposed to be there then covering it up. Now....think in your mind if you robbed a bank and did it with we will just say three other people. You bury the money. Several years go by....you not think one of two things will happen. 1. One of your men would go back and get it. 2. Someone will tell the story of the vast treasure to their wife or child. There are NO hand me down family stories of this treasure besides the ones from when the legend began. No one recorded this event and if there was any truth to it people would be coming forward telling their family folklore.[/FONT]
  8. [FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT][FONT=.SFUIText]The cross that is supposedly older then 1416 I think the show said....it's lead. I've dug a lot of 3 ring union bullets and confederate musket balls. I've found them both on land, water, and in different parts of the US. These are only 160 years old. Lead turns white no matter the conditions over a period of time. This cross is supposently over 600 years old but still dark. [/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=.SF UI Text][FONT=.SFUIText]I can go on and on but I'll leave it there. I truly wish there was a treasure there but we all know there is not. It is a wishful fantasy and I would love to be proven wrong. If anyone can argue my points I honestly do want to hear them. Love for it to be true. But nothing will ever be found on Oak Island. God bless you all and thanks for hearing me out.[/FONT][/FONT]

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Tonight's episode wasn't as exciting as we were lead to believe from the close of last weeks episode. Craig Tester said he won't be back.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
I’d love to respond to this in detail to clarify a few things, but I’m on a mobile device at a hotel with quite possibly the worst internet service that I’ve experienced in the developed world. It’s a hardship to do multiple quotations and edits. My like will have to suffice for now.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The "Strange", the Bizarre, and "Maybe" The Ankh Cross.. key to "Oak Island"

Incredible Meteorite Found With Hieroglyphics Canada - 1908

This story was published by TW Patterson at the Conwichan Valley Citizen on Jan, 2015. The Cowichan Valley is a region around the Cowichan River and Cowichan Lake on Vancouver Island, in British Columbia, Canada.

It was that a front-page newspaper article of Sept. 5, 1908, caught my attention. Entitled, A Message From Mars, it's so fascinating that it's worth quoting in its entirety: "Willie McKinnon, the 14 year old son of Mr. Angus McKinnon underwent a most startling experience and had a miraculous escape from death on last Thursday morning.
Artist Likeness

It was that a front-page newspaper article of Sept. 5, 1908, caught my attention. Entitled, A Message From Mars, it's so fascinating that it's worth quoting in its entirety: "Willie McKinnon, the 14 year old son of Mr. Angus McKinnon underwent a most startling experience and had a miraculous escape from death on last Thursday morning.
While working in his father's garden about half past 11 o'clock, a meteor about 10 inches in diameter was hurled through space and buried itself in the ground about eight feet from where the boy was standing.

The meteor could be heard from for several minutes before it struck the earth, but the lad, thinking it was a train passing, took no notice until the celestial visitor struck the earth, sending the rocks flying in every direction and causing an effect like an earthquake in that vicinity. The boy was naturally greatly alarmed at the occurrence and rushed into the house to acquaint his parents with the very strange happening. On visiting the spot it was found that the meteor was intensely hot, and not for over half an hour could it be handled.

The meteor or whatever it was that fell was almost as round as a marble and the surface was deeply scored with what resembled hieroglyphics.

The meteor had passed through the branches of two trees in its flight, snapping them off like matches. It fell at an angle of about 45 degrees and was travelling in a north-westerly direction when it struck the earth.

Mr. McKinnon has spent most of the time since the incident in trying to interpret the meaning of the markings on the stone and will be glad if someone who has a knowledge of these things, will try to help him out."

A month later, it was reported that the Dept. of Mines, Geological Survey, in Ottawa, was seeking "fuller particulars than those contained in the [Cowichan Leader] despatch: the time of day, the nature of the sounds emitted by the falling body, their duration and the direction from which they seemed to come, the depth of the hole and the nature of the soil as well as the direction in which the earth was thrown by the impact."

Quite an order for young Willie who must have been startled out of his wits at having escaped death by a mere eight feet. The questionnaire included an offer of purchase if terms could be arranged. Whether, in fact, this meteor did make it to Ottawa and public preservation, I can't say, alas, other than that it's a matter of record that Willie's father, Angus McKinnon, was known to be, at the very least, argumentative, and this suggests that negotiations would be challenging. As for the so-called hieroglyphics? Was it, in fact, a Rosetta Stone from Outer Space?
While working in his father's garden about half past 11 o'clock, a meteor about 10 inches in diameter was hurled through space and buried itself in the ground about eight feet from where the boy was standing.
The meteor could be heard from for several minutes before it struck the earth, but the lad, thinking it was a train passing, took no notice until the celestial visitor struck the earth, sending the rocks flying in every direction and causing an effect like an earthquake in that vicinity. The boy was naturally greatly alarmed at the occurrence and rushed into the house to acquaint his parents with the very strange happening. On visiting the spot it was found that the meteor was intensely hot, and not for over half an hour could it be handled.
The meteor or whatever it was that fell was almost as round as a marble and the surface was deeply scored with what resembled hieroglyphics.
The meteor had passed through the branches of two trees in its flight, snapping them off like matches. It fell at an angle of about 45 degrees and was travelling in a north-westerly direction when it struck the earth.
Mr. McKinnon has spent most of the time since the incident in trying to interpret the meaning of the markings on the stone and will be glad if someone who has a knowledge of these things, will try to help him out."
A month later, it was reported that the Dept. of Mines, Geological Survey, in Ottawa, was seeking "fuller particulars than those contained in the [Cowichan Leader] despatch: the time of day, the nature of the sounds emitted by the falling body, their duration and the direction from which they seemed to come, the depth of the hole and the nature of the soil as well as the direction in which the earth was thrown by the impact."
Quite an order for young Willie who must have been startled out of his wits at having escaped death by a mere eight feet. The questionnaire included an offer of purchase if terms could be arranged. Whether, in fact, this meteor did make it to Ottawa and public preservation, I can't say, alas, other than that it's a matter of record that Willie's father, Angus McKinnon, was known to be, at the very least, argumentative, and this suggests that negotiations would be challenging. As for the so-called hieroglyphics? Was it, in fact, a Rosetta Stone from Outer Space?

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
artist's likeness? you mean the real thing isn't available?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another fake object just like the 90 foot stone.

Not sure what this meteorite has to do with the oak island fairy tale other that it being a fluff filler post similar to the fluff filler episodes on the show....

captain1965

Apr 12, 2015
Mesa
Detector(s) used
fisher gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still think it could have been an attempt at desalination..
Why build an elaborate treasure vault that's designed like a filtration system.
Layers that comprise of sand,coconut fibres separated by timbers? With water shafts cut form the shoreline? A block and tackle hanging over a 7 foot depression?
Did the Templars forget this block and tackle?
The discovery was made by teenagers who believed they had found captain Kidds treasure.
Hmmm
I admire the passion but not very confident...

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I AM SURE PEOPLE THAT SEE ME DETECTING LAUGH AND SAY ..look a that jerk swinging that stupid detector ,what a dufuss ha ha ha BUT if they only knew ..you can laugh all you want but ONE thing I am absolutly 100% sure of.....YOU AIN'T GONNA FIND ANYTHING....if you don't keep looking......PLAIN AND SIMPLE..

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh have Mercy on the Blind and give them In-Sight!

Another fake object just like the 90 foot stone.

Not sure what this meteorite has to do with the oak island fairy tale other that it being a fluff filler post similar to the fluff filler episodes on the show....

Blind.jpg

Follow…the Yellow Brick Road…to Oak Island!

Enjoy taking...the "Cross Roads"

The center symbol within this Meteorite appears to be the "Cross"of the Egyptian Ankh Symbol.

Ankh Meteorite.jpg
Egyptians derived the Ankh Symbol from their belief of early gods bestowing... Eternal Life.

Ankh a-gift-from-the-gods-1205155.jpg
King Hezekiah, King of Judah, Protector of the “Ark of the Covenant” used the Ankh symbol on his Seal for… Life for all Eternity

King Hesekiah Seal.jpg

Greek used the symbol for their Greek Goddess Aphrodite for… Love, and the Romans created the symbol for Venus to denote… Fertility

Venus Symbol.png
Coptic Christians revered the Ankh Symbol to represent Christ’s Crucifixion on the Cross with a halo around his head, and their belief in… Life after Death.

Ankh the-key-of-life-ramel-jasir.jpg

Knights Templar joined the Coptic Christians in the Crusades, returning with them to France and suffering the same imprisonment and torture.
Knights_Templar Cross.svg.png

Rosicrucians incorporated this symbolism and passed their dogmas to the Freemasons.

Rosicrucian Cross.jpg
The Freemasons used this belief for… “Immortality of the Soul” and a… “Sign” for the constructing of their “Treasure Vault” on “Oak Island”.

Oak Island - cross.jpeg

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1541146

Follow…the Yellow Brick Road…to Oak Island!

Enjoy taking...the "Cross Roads"

The center symbol within this Meteorite appears to be that the "Cross"of the Egyptian Ankh Symbol.

View attachment 1541148
Egyptians derived the Ankh Symbol from their belief of early gods bestowing... Eternal Life.

View attachment 1541149
King Hezekiah, King of Judah, Protector of the “Ark of the Covenant” used the Ankh symbol on his Seal for… Life for all Eternity

View attachment 1541263

Greek used the symbol for their Greek Goddess Aphrodite for… Love, and the Romans created the symbol for Venus to denote… Fertility

View attachment 1541154
Coptic Christians revered the Ankh Symbol to represent Christ’s Crucifixion on the cross with a halo around his head, and their belief in… Life after Death.

View attachment 1541159

Knights Templar joined the Coptic Christians in the Crusades, returning with them to France and suffering the same imprisonment and torture.
View attachment 1541160

Rosicrucians incorporated this symbolism and passed their dogmas to the Freemasons.

View attachment 1541161
The Freemasons used this belief for… “Immortality of the Soul” and a… “Sign” for the constructing of their “Treasure Vault” on “Oak Island”.

View attachment 1541162

Not sure what an artist carved green rock or a lead cross that was bought from a gift shop has to do with the oak island hoax? Oh wait.....they help perpetuate the hoax....

pearson

May 7, 2014
Gastonia, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030. Minelab 705, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Free masons have nothing to do with any treasure! They are not a secret society, but a society of secrets.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
And They Are Very Good...At Keeping Those Secrets!

Free masons have nothing to do with any treasure! They are not a secret society, but a society of secrets.

Freemason's Altar.gif

The (Untold) Story of The Oak Island Money Pit

The Oak Island Money Pit was constructed by the “Powers That Be” who were and still to this day, The Secret Force that controls the course of mankind on earth.

This organization is known as - The Freemasons.

The Story of The Oak Island Money Pit begins in the 1760’s

It was conceived by a number of Britains’ high ranking Naval Officers, who were Masonic Degree Members of the Freemasons and belonging to the Premier Grand Lodge of England.

These members were:

Washington Shirley, 5[SUP]th[/SUP] Earl Ferrers – Vice Admiral - Grand Master of the Masonic Lodge – Premier Grand Lodge of England

George Anson, Baron Anson – Admiral of the Fleet

George Keppel, 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Earl of Albemarle - Commander-In-Chief

Augustus Keppel, 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Viscount Keppel – Rear Admiral – Brother to George Keppel

William Keppel – Lieutenant-General – Brother to George Keppel

George Pocock – Admiral – Commander of the Invasion of Havana

and

Benjamin Franklin – First Grand Master of Pennsylvania who met in 1760 with the Grand Master of England to discuss their plan.

These Masons were members of the Whig Party opposed to the next successor to the throne, the unstable King George III.

Their plot originated after King George III’s continued destruction of their Whig’s political power and his redirection of this power to the Tory Party.

These Freemason feared for the continuance of their organization during the Seven Years’ War, with the imminent invasion of England by the joint forces of France and Spain.

Spain outlawed all forms of secret organizations, including the Freemasons.

The Masons planned redirecting all their fortunes to the “New World” (North America), to enable the transfer of the Masonic organization, if and when these fears materialized.

Their military plan entailed the capture of Havana in 1762.

Havana’s Morro Castle and the Jesuit's Cathedral were the Fort Knox of Spain, holding the plunder of South and Central America’s treasure prior to its shipping to Spain.

The invasion of Havana was under the command of George Keppel, with Admiral George Pocock and Keppel’s two brothers Augustus and William Keppel, commanding the actual attack.

They were successful with the capture of Havana and Fort Morro and its unprecedented amount of treasure.

They also captured a number of the Spanish Fleet, which were needed to accomplish their plan.

Accordingly, Admiral Pocock returned to England with the main English fleet carrying a portion of the treasure, while Augustus and William Keppel along with their crew and Masonic engineers all sworn to secrecy, manned the Spanish Galleons and the British Man of War Vessels.

This treasure was diverted to a small island off the coast of New England and Nova Scotia, now called Oak Island.

At Oak Island, the treasure was buried based on the Masonic “Royal Arch” (Enoch’s Temple) doctrine, consisting of nine arches going down nine levels by way of the main shaft (The Money Pit) which was then dug further down to the bedrock.

From the ninth level another circular tunnel was constructed which ran back up to a point above the known water level, roughly 20 feet underground and then towards the North/West end of the island.

This tunnel stopped roughly 50 feet out under the ocean where an enormous cavern was built to hold the treasure.

The treasure was carted down the main shaft and placed up into this cavern.

To conceal their plot they had the Spanish ships and some of the British ships dismantled with all the wooden parts not used in the construction of the shaft, tunnels, and cavern, burnt and all the metal parts, canons, anchors, and bolts placed at the bottom of the main shaft.

A Flood Tunnel was built out to the ocean to booby trap any treasure seekers attempts to follow down the main shaft.

A large stone was placed above the air lock (8[SUP]th[/SUP] level) as bait to activate the flooding.
This stone had strange engravings on it to entice any unworthy treasure seekers to pause and take the bait (stone) away for deciphering, thus allowing time for the tunnels and main shaft to fill with water and be destroyed forever.

The Masons could access the Treasure Cavern under the ocean by digging down to its entrance from where they triangulated a set Marker on the shore to be.

Once the treasure was secured in the cavern and all the evidence was hidden from the island, it was documented that the Keppels sailed back to England with a few ships and a small portion of the treasure.
They claimed that the remainder of the fleet had sunk in a hurricane on route.

The Masons left several Marker Stones on the island to relocate the treasure.
1 large triangle or more precisely a crude Sextant
Many drilled holed Marker Stones
1 large Marker Stone Cross
These combined Marker Stones from the Freemason’s Star Map are used to cross triangulate to locate the entrances to where the Treasure Cavern and Sir Francis Bacon’s Tomb are located.

Is the treasure still in this cavern?

I believe it was removed shortly after the American Revolution.

One of the three original discoverers of the Money Pit was Daniel McGinnis, who stated he was drawn to the island when he noticed strange lights appearing on the island just prior to his discovery.

These lights were made by the Freemasons when they returned for their treasure.

This Masonic party was headed up by George Washington, President of the United States – acting Grand Master of the Washington DC Masons.

The Treasure’s vast fortune was used to further the power of the Freemasons in their New World and accomplishing Bacon’s dream of a New Acadia.

Sir Francis Bacon, along with his original and unpublished Manuscripts, are resting in his Tomb, located between Nolan’s Cross and the Money Pit, watched over by a statue of the Knights Templar.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1542768

The (Untold) Story of The Oak Island Money Pit

The Oak Island Money Pit was constructed by the “Powers That Be” who were and still to this day, The Secret Force that controls the course of mankind on earth.

This organization is known as - The Freemasons.

The Story of The Oak Island Money Pit begins in the 1760’s

It was conceived by a number of Britains’ high ranking Naval Officers, who were Masonic Degree Members of the Freemasons and belonging to the Premier Grand Lodge of England.

These members were:

Washington Shirley, 5[SUP]th[/SUP] Earl Ferrers – Vice Admiral - Grand Master of the Masonic Lodge – Premier Grand Lodge of England

George Anson, Baron Anson – Admiral of the Fleet

George Keppel, 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Earl of Albemarle - Commander-In-Chief

Augustus Keppel, 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Viscount Keppel – Rear Admiral – Brother to George Keppel

William Keppel – Lieutenant-General – Brother to George Keppel

George Pocock – Admiral – Commander of the Invasion of Havana

and

Benjamin Franklin – First Grand Master of Pennsylvania who met in 1760 with the Grand Master of England to discuss their plan.

These Masons were members of the Whig Party opposed to the next successor to the throne, the unstable King George III.

Their plot originated after King George III’s continued destruction of their Whig’s political power and his redirection of this power to the Tory Party.

These Freemason feared for the continuance of their organization during the Seven Years’ War, with the imminent invasion of England by the joint forces of France and Spain.

Spain outlawed all forms of secret organizations, including the Freemasons.

The Masons planned redirecting all their fortunes to the “New World” (North America), to enable the transfer of the Masonic organization, if and when these fears materialized.

Their military plan entailed the capture of Havana in 1762.

Havana’s Morro Castle and the Jesuit's Cathedral were the Fort Knox of Spain, holding the plunder of South and Central America’s treasure prior to its shipping to Spain.

The invasion of Havana was under the command of George Keppel, with Admiral George Pocock and Keppel’s two brothers Augustus and William Keppel, commanding the actual attack.

They were successful with the capture of Havana and Fort Morro and its unprecedented amount of treasure.

They also captured a number of the Spanish Fleet, which were needed to accomplish their plan.

Accordingly, Admiral Pocock returned to England with the main English fleet carrying a portion of the treasure, while Augustus and William Keppel along with their crew and Masonic engineers all sworn to secrecy, manned the Spanish Galleons and the British Man of War Vessels.

This treasure was diverted to a small island off the coast of New England and Nova Scotia, now called Oak Island.

At Oak Island, the treasure was buried based on the Masonic “Royal Arch” (Enoch’s Temple) doctrine, consisting of nine arches going down nine levels by way of the main shaft (The Money Pit) which was then dug further down to the bedrock.

From the ninth level another circular tunnel was constructed which ran back up to a point above the known water level, roughly 20 feet underground and then towards the North/West end of the island.

This tunnel stopped roughly 50 feet out under the ocean where an enormous cavern was built to hold the treasure.

The treasure was carted down the main shaft and placed up into this cavern.

To conceal their plot they had the Spanish ships and some of the British ships dismantled with all the wooden parts not used in the construction of the shaft, tunnels, and cavern, burnt and all the metal parts, canons, anchors, and bolts placed at the bottom of the main shaft.

A Flood Tunnel was built out to the ocean to booby trap any treasure seekers attempts to follow down the main shaft.

A large stone was placed above the air lock (8[SUP]th[/SUP] level) as bait to activate the flooding.
This stone had strange engravings on it to entice any unworthy treasure seekers to pause and take the bait (stone) away for deciphering, thus allowing time for the tunnels and main shaft to fill with water and be destroyed forever.

The Masons could access the Treasure Cavern under the ocean by digging down to its entrance from where they triangulated a set Marker on the shore to be.

Once the treasure was secured in the cavern and all the evidence was hidden from the island, it was documented that the Keppels sailed back to England with a few ships and a small portion of the treasure.
They claimed that the remainder of the fleet had sunk in a hurricane on route.

The Masons left several Marker Stones on the island to relocate the treasure.
1 large triangle or more precisely a crude Sextant
Many drilled holed Marker Stones
1 large Marker Stone Cross
These combined Marker Stones from the Freemason’s Star Map are used to cross triangulate to locate the entrances to where the Treasure Cavern and Sir Francis Bacon’s Tomb are located.

Is the treasure still in this cavern?

I believe it was removed shortly after the American Revolution.

One of the three original discoverers of the Money Pit was Daniel McGinnis, who stated he was drawn to the island when he noticed strange lights appearing on the island just prior to his discovery.

These lights were made by the Freemasons when they returned for their treasure.

This Masonic party was headed up by George Washington, President of the United States – acting Grand Master of the Washington DC Masons.

The Treasure’s vast fortune was used to further the power of the Freemasons in their New World and accomplishing Bacon’s dream of a New Acadia.

Sir Francis Bacon, along with his original and unpublished Manuscripts, are resting in his Tomb, located between Nolan’s Cross and the Money Pit, watched over by a statue of the Knights Templar.

The fantasy continues.......all rhetoric and not a spec of fact....

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They're doing a crappy job so far. Seems that we're just acting like 195 countries with ideas of their own.

Or . . . was that the plan all along. Devious.

Salute your overlords.

shriners-little-cars-1200x800.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Devious "Act Of Power"!

The "True Power" of any "Ruler" is to present the illusion that the people under them are really doing their own “Bidding”!

Illuminati saying.jpg

What "Greater Power" than to subject grown powerful business men, to perform acts as these!

shriners-little-cars-1200x800.jpg

Attachments

• Illuminati Symbol.jpg
    Illuminati Symbol.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 509
Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo

Of course. Nothing dissuades treasure seekers like burying man made detritus near the treasure. I'd have dumped that crap in the ocean 50 miles off the coast, but I'm not quite as clever as they are.

And nothing says "thorough" like booby trapping your treasure in such a way that if an authorized person attempts to access it, it's essentially gone forever. I would have skipped all the fancy traps and cipher stones and such and just buried it in some farmer's yard (and by "some farmer," I mean one of my trusted men) and called it good, but again, I'm not as clever as those darned Freemasons.

And it would be fine, unless someone tried to dig it up. But no one would have a reason to go digging for treasure on some insignificant island in the middle of nowhere, right? Unless...

Once the treasure was secured in the cavern and all the evidence was hidden from the island...

So there was no evidence of a hole? When McGinnis began to dig, why did he select the spot that he did?

Sir Francis Bacon, along with his original and unpublished Manuscripts, are resting in his Tomb, located between Nolan’s Cross and the Money Pit, watched over by a statue of the Knights Templar.Of

Wait, so did they erase all evidence of their activities on the island or not? Bacon's manuscripts, treasures, AND Templars?

You're trolling, aren't you?

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Un-Believable After 128000 Views...To Accuse Me Of Trolling...Shame On You!

You're trolling said:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Back to the Masons/Illuminiti:

The "True Power" of any "Ruler" is to present the illusion that the people under them are really doing their own “Bidding”!

So, the evidence that they have complete control over us is that we cannot prove or observe that they have any control over us at all.

Another beautiful circular and preposterous conjecture. You're just a font of many such blessings.

Lets go back to what the evidence shows: people have been on Oak Island since 1795, and likely even before, and several of those people on the island after 1795 were seeking investment to continue being on Oak Island.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread