Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A large stone was placed above the air lock (8[SUP]th[/SUP] level) as bait to activate the flooding.
This stone had strange engravings on it to entice any unworthy treasure seekers to pause and take the bait (stone) away for deciphering, thus allowing time for the tunnels and main shaft to fill with water and be destroyed

Physics proves this premise impossible.

This should have been a scene in the old Indiana Jones movies.

Single stone/air lock.........would you care to describe in detail has this would work.Especially since your whole premise depends on it.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Indiana Jones...Should have had it...So Easy!

Physics proves this premise impossible.

This should have been a scene in the old Indiana Jones movies.

Single stone/air lock.........would you care to describe in detail has this would work.Especially since your whole premise depends on it.

Indiana Jones pic.jpg

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
People have been on Oak Island since the Depositors made the Island!

Back to the Masons/Illuminiti:

So, the evidence that they have complete control over us is that we cannot prove or observe that they have any control over us at all.

Another beautiful circular and preposterous conjecture. You're just a font of many such blessings.

Lets go back to what the evidence shows: people have been on Oak Island since 1795, and likely even before, and several of those people on the island after 1795 were seeking investment to continue being on Oak Island.

They have been and were known as "Freemasons"!

But!... Please!... the "Freemasons" and the "Illuminati" are 2...2...2...Different Things!

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Since they were formed in 1717 they have been known as "Masons" or "Freemasons".

Stonemasons (who built cathedrals) were a different group. Freemasons were a bunch of social effete who wanted a club.

The "Illuminati" came later: 1776 in Bavaria.

Maybe the Sons of the Desert buried something on Oak Island as well? Bet you a dollar (again) that you can't prove they did not. ;-)
11558291_8.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Since they were formed in 1717 they have been known as "Masons" or "Freemasons".

Stonemasons (who built cathedrals) were a different group. Freemasons were a bunch of social effete who wanted a club.

Glad you realize (some of ) the difference between the 2!

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Having Posted on Threads for Several Years!

I had hoped someone would have asked me this Question?

What is the difference between the Freemason Organization and the Illuminati Organization?

Although it could take several volumes to explain, I will try through my belief to show their major difference and how “Oak Island” played a key pivotal role in History.

Freemason Logo.jpg

The Freemason’s philosophical belief is in a Grand Architect of the Universe (G) whose design for Mankind is through their own free will to choose to join a New World Order that would enable Rights and Freedoms for all.

The Freemasons proceeded from the Depository of Treasure on Oak Island to build a New World in America and promote it as a Beacon for Truth and Justice.

Unfortunately!

It has been said that Money can be both a Blessing and a Curse and the Treasure from Oak Island was no exception to this rule.

When the Freemasons laundered their massive amount of treasure through the privately owned banks of America and Europe, a new Sphinx arose out of the ashes.

Sphinx.jpg

In 1776 a new corrupt organization came forth out of the power gained from the wealth handed them.

This group of individuals became known as the Illuminati.

Today these select individuals through their privately controlled banks are owed the debt of almost all the countries and citizens in the World.

It has been said that a Favor or a Debt must one day be repaid.

That day is fast approaching as their calendar shows 2018 as Collection Day!

Illuminati Symbol.jpg

The Illuminati’s philosophical belief is that “They” are the Grand Architect of the Universe (G) whose design for Mankind is to be forced to join a New World Order under financial servitude.

Pray…That the Right… Force…Prevails!

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Actually not quite true. Freemasons evolved from operative masons guilds. I have a copy of a 14th century document that is from an early organized masonry guild and is obviously Freemason in nature. But the connection to the Templars, the Holy Grail and the Cathars was Rosicrucianism, just ask Jean Cocteau.

Cheers, Loki

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Actually not quite true. Freemasons evolved from operative masons guilds. I have a copy of a 14th century document that is from an early organized masonry guild and is obviously Freemason in nature.

The guild of stonemasons that existed in the 1300's has a BIG lapse of connectivity to what popped up in 1717. Perhaps they resurrected some of the "rights", but I have known a few "masons" that couldn't build a BBQ pit, let alone a cathedral.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The guild of stonemasons that existed in the 1300's has a BIG lapse of connectivity to what popped up in 1717. Perhaps they resurrected some of the "rights", but I have known a few "masons" that couldn't build a BBQ pit, let alone a cathedral.

I don't quite understand your point Charlie. Operative stone masons did build the great cathedrals and castles of Europe, and btw, that is also my original trade.

Cheers, Loki

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No. But my point was that the modern freemasons have no direct historical tie to the stonemasons guild of old. Whether there was a temple of Solomon and whether they had a hand in the construction are both also conjectures.

I wish one would pipe up and tell us what might be at Oak Island that is missing from their ancient and secret inventory. ;-)

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time for them to take a side trip to Norway where they can find documentation about Hitler's Northern Escape Route, heading towards Oak Island where they hoped to dig up the Ark of the Covenant and thereby regain power.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No. But my point was that the modern freemasons have no direct historical tie to the stonemasons guild of old. Whether there was a temple of Solomon and whether they had a hand in the construction are both also conjectures.

I wish one would pipe up and tell us what might be at Oak Island that is missing from their ancient and secret inventory. ;-)

Not sure what you mean by stonemason's guild of old, but I do think that a Scottish Stonemason Guild of the 14th century did eventually evolve into the modern Freemason's. As I mentioned I have a copy of a document that indicates that connection. It certainly makes sense that operative masons who were actually the architects of the day and members of the 2nd oldest profession would form tightly knit organizations. The symbols of Masonry are in fact drawn from a mason's tools.

As for the Temple of Solomon, I am certain it was built, but I have to agree with you on the role of the Freemason's in its construction.
Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time for them to take a side trip to Norway where they can find documentation about Hitler's Northern Escape Route, heading towards Oak Island where they hoped to dig up the Ark of the Covenant and thereby regain power.

Crap...now there is a nazi link to the island.....I bet the nazi's dropped the fake roman sword...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jimmy Hoffa most likely is buried there somewhere?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread