Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think it is in regards to the discussion of whether or not there is any actual documentation about what happened on Oak Island. Apparently Robot was replying that people can lie or be wrong. I guess just not the ones that he agrees with.

I understand that, I’d just like to see factual evidence about oak island....not tall tales about everything but.....

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
On the "Contrary" I expect them to be very very much "Different"!

You really don't expect them to be the same, do you? Never mind. Don't matter. Good luck.

Sad.jpg

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Then the solution for you is to simply quit making that stuff up in your head. But whatever floats your boat. Like I said, those who want to believe will believe, regardless. Not much point in trying to educate them otherwise, so I for one, give up on you. Carry on without me, which I'm sure is going to just break your heart....:laughing7:

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Belief...Is a Choice!

Then the solution for you is to simply quit making that stuff up in your head. But whatever floats your boat. Like I said, those who want to believe will believe, regardless. Not much point in trying to educate them otherwise, so I for one, give up on you. Carry on without me, which I'm sure is going to just break your heart....:laughing7:

Belief.jpg

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
One Must Not "Fear"...A Two Edged Sword...Especially If "One" Is Holding It!

I'd very careful careful when slinging that meme around in this forum. Just saying.

Sword.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why does he only speak in memes?

I think I am going to make a case study on a new form of autism: memeaphile. A person chronically unable to communicate directly in original writing and so finds a pre-existing meme as a means of implying wider support for a premise; which may or may not be related to the discussion.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is routine practice for those who make claims that they can't support to start posting unrelated pictures, quotes, etc., in place of posting anything actually credible or supportive to the discussion/debate. "When you can't defend the claim then attack those who have questioned it." This is sooooo common a routine that you can even predict it.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I Hope You Are Not Going To Send Me A Bill...Dr. Bigscoop!

It is routine practice for those who make claims that they can't support to start posting unrelated pictures, quotes, etc., in place of posting anything actually credible or supportive to the discussion/debate. "When you can't defend the claim then attack those who have questioned it." This is sooooo common a routine that you can even predict it.

Doctor.gif

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Why Speak “Memetics”?

I have always been of the opinion that a “Wise Man” asks Questions to Learn, where a “Fool” makes Statements to show his Foolishness!

Many Posters make statements with no questions attached thus requiring no further response.

I may then add a picture or what today has been referred to as a “MEME” (My Expression Means Enough).

There is another reason to my lack of response and it goes something like this:

I Think I know You…

Were you not that small boy who tried to tell all the younger children that there was no Santa Claus, thus destroying their bright expectations come Christmas Morn?

Christmas Eve.jpg

Or maybe that younger child who disrupted the movies right at its most critical part, yelling out in the theater how it ends.

Movies.jpg

As I got older I saw you in the bleachers, never taking part in sports, but always there to boo and make a scene.

Bleachers 2.jpg

Later, I thought I recognized you on the street corner taunting women as they walked past, as if that would ever get a date.

Street Corner.jpg

Today, I see you have moved onto the Internet as a Cyber Jokester, still with your groups, patting each other’s backs with the like buttons, making foolish statements on topics you really have no belief in or any need to research.

Cyber Jokester.jpg

No, my reason in not supplying further researched correspondence is that I have no need or desire to entertain your long lists of follies.

As…I believe!

I Really Know You!

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow.....so much meaningless rhetoric......nothing at all about hoax island. Will someone please mention coconuts again and get him back on track.....

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have always been of the opinion that a “Wise Man” asks Questions to Learn, where a “Fool” makes Statements to show his Foolishness!

Thank you for that statement.

My question: what has been found to indicate a buried treasure on Oak Island?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow.....so much meaningless rhetoric......nothing at all about hoax island. Will someone please mention coconuts again and get him back on track.....
You asked....Coconut!
Partially dehusked....Where oh where did the missing fiber go? A clue to a roundabout smuggling ring if found?Or an early form of foam packing peanuts for priceless artworks? ( Though wrapping them in Persian rugs would be an option. Fibers anyone?)

http:// https://businessmirror.com.ph/group-wants-govt-to-probe-coco-smuggling/

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo

Many Posters make statements with no questions attached thus requiring no further response.

I ask a lot of questions. Granted, I ask questions that I know will trigger cognitive dissonance, but they're usually legitimate questions. They don't always get answered, but I don't always expect answers. Angry people don't like answering questions, even if they don't understand why they're angry.

I Really Know You!

I'm not sure about that, but you do you.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for that statement.

My question: what has been found to indicate a buried treasure on Oak Island?

Without manifest from actual ships going to Oak Island, the only thing I have seen that shows there could be treasure on Oak Island is the "Cross" found by Fred Nolan when he was surveying the Island. Anyone knows that a geometrical cross of five stones is one half of a geometrical "Tree of Life" with it's ten points. Seven man can obtain and the other three are for God and the Angels.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Without manifest from actual ships going to Oak Island, the only thing I have seen that shows there could be treasure on Oak Island is the "Cross" found by Fred Nolan when he was surveying the Island. Anyone knows that a geometrical cross of five stones is one half of a geometrical "Tree of Life" with it's ten points. Seven man can obtain and the other three are for God and the Angels.

Even after Dan Blankenship, a man who searched hoax island for 50 years, all but admitted last night that nothing was ever there.......the fictional rhetoric begins to build for “curse of hoax island season 6”...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions