Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Naysayers will always say Nay Nay Nay even if you had dump truck loads of gold to lay at their feet. NAY NAY NAY It really gets boring to read the same ole NAY NAY NAY. I like post that are constructive, that adds to the hunt and makes a hunter to dig and search harder. These people that keep saying NAY only gives you discontent and a bad gut feeling that never goes away. Sorry just venting.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Some begin to sound like a "Mule" or an animal "Similar"...Nay! Nay! Nay!

Naysayers will always say Nay Nay Nay even if you had dump truck loads of gold to lay at their feet. NAY NAY NAY It really gets boring to read the same ole NAY NAY NAY. I like post that are constructive, that adds to the hunt and makes a hunter to dig and search harder. These people that keep saying NAY only gives you discontent and a bad gut feeling that never goes away. Sorry just venting.

Stupid People.jpg

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo

Equally boring is to listen to the true believers, who will spend astonishing amounts of time (and make equally astonishing leaps of (il)logic) in order to explain the origin and purpose of a treasure that has not been found, and does not definitely exist.

Me? I'm far more interested in solving a mystery once it's been established that there is, in fact, a mystery to be solved. There are already enough legitimate mysteries in the world to preclude the need for inventing a new one.

Just to be clear, if any of the numerous Oak Island recovery efforts had resulted in any gold, we'd have something to talk about - no trucks required, a coin or two would suffice.

BTW, this touches on why I don't think the Laginas are up to anything greasy with their TV show. If they were planting evidence, they would have planted something of significance, and they have yet to find anything of significance. An utter lack of success that complete and longstanding can only be the result of honesty - no dishonest person would have put up with it for this long.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen tons of work by other researchers and what I gather from their research is that the story was true. But the treasures were removed. I have found another researcher that knows or has proven where these treasures are today. But I will leave that to him to disclose his research. Petter Admundsen's work on Shakespear's Folio's proves the treasure were taken to Oak Island around 1396 or 1398. The other researchers work I have found confirms where these treasures are located today. So if they are somewhere else today, they had to be removed from Oak Island.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Equally boring is to listen to the true believers, who will spend astonishing amounts of time (and make equally astonishing leaps of (il)logic) in order to explain the origin and purpose of a treasure that has not been found, and does not definitely exist...
Go tell it on the mountain, Brother Rishar.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I have seen tons of work by other researchers and what I gather from their research is that the story was true. But the treasures were removed. I have found another researcher that knows or has proven where these treasures are today. But I will leave that to him to disclose his research.
Petter Admundsen's work on Shakespear's Folio's proves the treasure were taken to Oak Island around 1396 or 1398.
The other researchers work I have found confirms where these treasures are located today.
So if they are somewhere else today, they had to be removed from Oak Island.
A lot of "research", Reparee, but apparently, no one has seen or photographed this, just more of "I know a guy who..."

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lot of "research", Reparee, but apparently, no one has seen or photographed this, just more of "I know a guy who..."

You'd think that if someone found some magnificent treasure of incredible historical significance, the first thing they would do would be to snap a few pics. I guess not. Maybe this treasure is on a ley line or vortex, or is imbued with some sort of magical energy that prevents photography.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can find where these treasures are located but do you really believe that any person can recover treasures of this enormous importance and value? They will be recovered when God wants them to be and not before then.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Heck no. A wheelbarrow of gold would convince me. Even a shoebox full.

How about a coffee cup full?

Nothing? Nay, nay, nay.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You can find where these treasures are located but do you really believe that any person can recover treasures of this enormous importance and value? They will be recovered when God wants them to be and not before then.

Well you claim that the "Adventures and Strangers" on the Mayflower removed this "treasure" from Nova Scotia in 1620, and then in the next century the Founding Fathers gain access to this "treasure" moved it to Williamsburg and to Philadelphia then placed "hidden messages" encoded in the Declaration of Independence to its location, and you have solved these decoded messages using the Bacon gematria codes presented by Petter Amundsen, and you know the current location of this "treasure"- BUT, because of its location no one will be allowed to recover this "treasure".

...and you wonder why some have their doubts?

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doubt is all you want, that is all you will ever have. Get out and find something yourself.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What exactly have YOU found, Franklin?

Found? Or recovered? Big difference. I have found everything I set out to find. I am well pleased with my findings. I do not care what others think. When you have seen the light------------the darkness is not so bad.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
In other words, you have no proof of your Mayflower "Adventures and Strangers" claim of finding and removing "treasure" from Nova Scotia around 1620.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found? Or recovered? Big difference.

That's true. Recovered is factual. Claiming to have found without physically obtaining is a hypothesis.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found? Or recovered? Big difference. I have found everything I set out to find. I am well pleased with my findings. I do not care what others think. When you have seen the light------------the darkness is not so bad.

No doubt you have all kinds of photos of these finds. Care to share?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions