Oak Island the Strange, the Bizarre, and Maybe the "Truth!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1119444

For you ROBOT, you should use it as your avatar, as it is more natural I think, makes you look more earthling

A place that tells me that I am close enough to solving ALL of this hidden history that I can touch it,

this was taken 300' or so from the Beale Treasure location in Bedford, VA, charted from the likeness to the Bedford Basin, Nova Scotia carving, from the MikMaw Confederacy

just thought you should know that you were onto something bigger than just this trove.

the KGC were here too, w/ Calhoun and the presidents men using this fabled "book of secrets" to do their work.....the KLAN was all kinds of up in Vermont, so it may be snatched by them in the 1800's

they were in the area of the treasures of Oak Island, too, calling themselves the next gen of Knights Templar, and the Mormons claimed to have found these tablets in VERMONT so there is some connection to the troves, either in legend or actual charted discovery?

If they contained a New Discovery of the Bible, that was just as the Mormons claimed.....it would be crazy, hence the Strange, Bizarre, Maybe Truth

but they were not so much of a bunch of trove hunters as they were true believers so they could have crafted this around the tale of whats here,

who ever crafted these marks could see everything going on in all these locations from a gathered history, so this all happened afterwards with some of these treasures I know it.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is Dagobert's Crusades? As far as I know the event known as the 1st Crusade was at the end of the 11th century and ended in 1099. Also, I had thought the Templar Order began shortly after the 1st Crusade, becoming official in 1128.
cheers, Loki

When Sauniere uncovered the troves under his church,

The chamber contained a room and two columns that 2 parchments, one from Dagoberts time in the 7th century, when these troves were finally brought to france, containing the Temple artifacts, being brought through the Egyptian and Saharan routes through Spain, and the other from the time of the Medici Family and Henry IV

Sauniere found them and was amazed but only found the columns, the chamber empty of the artifacts, and the wealth was only there partially, for the church there.

He used some, then hid the rest. He made a map to the area he planted it all in, and hid it along the old trail of the Templars in France that was used to travel between their 5 main castles

The Nazi's found the huge stash that was charted on this trail. Possibly from the templars, or from Sauniere's trove

Anyways, this all ended up being seized by the US and was never returned after the war and has funded numerous wars afterwards

ALL used up

The Artifacts are suspected to be undisturbed in the Nova Scotia hillsides and in Vermont, but I suspect that some of the Green Mountain stash was silver....

The reason suspected that the troves in Vermont may have been used to fund some of the activity going on here, as the legend of Hells Half Acre says that it is nestled between two rocks, further south in Bristol,

this is a twisted tale told to turn men away from the finds in the Notch sending them south to a place where there is a huge talus slope. This is where the silver was mined, it is loose and rich in metals, easily collected and brought to the Notch

case solved and multiple legends and false truths dispelled

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Once again "Mormons" and "Freemasons" connected to "Oak Island"!

View attachment 1119444

For you ROBOT, you should use it as your avatar, as it is more natural I think, makes you look more earthling

A place that tells me that I am close enough to solving ALL of this hidden history that I can touch it,

this was taken 300' or so from the Beale Treasure location in Bedford, VA, charted from the likeness to the Bedford Basin, Nova Scotia carving, from the MikMaw Confederacy

just thought you should know that you were onto something bigger than just this trove.

the KGC were here too, w/ Calhoun and the presidents men using this fabled "book of secrets" to do their work.....the KLAN was all kinds of up in Vermont, so it may be snatched by them in the 1800's

they were in the area of the treasures of Oak Island, too, calling themselves the next gen of Knights Templar, and the Mormons claimed to have found these tablets in VERMONT so there is some connection to the troves, either in legend or actual charted discovery?

If they contained a New Discovery of the Bible, that was just as the Mormons claimed.....it would be crazy, hence the Strange, Bizarre, Maybe Truth

but they were not so much of a bunch of trove hunters as they were true believers so they could have crafted this around the tale of whats here,

who ever crafted these marks could see everything going on in all these locations from a gathered history, so this all happened afterwards with some of these treasures I know it.

Joseph_Smith,_Jr__(1843_photograph).jpg
As I eluded to previously that Joseph Smith prophet for the Mormons had several connections with Oak island and was very much into Freemasonry.

He also had connections with Vermont.

It was where he was born.

He also wrote The Green Mountain Boys a plea for assistance with their plight in Missouri.

His claim was that an earlier civilization from Israel founded America and buried artifacts in mounds located in Vermont and Wayne County New York where at the Hill Cumorah he claimed to have discovered his golden plates.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was the ancient civilization that built temples from the past in mounds.....their burial pits.

they were written in a strange language if I remember them speaking about it, likening to old hieroglyphics?

Whatever their place of resting, if he found this as described,

then it is because he discovered something relating to the old Clovis People, who roamed from the pre-pleistocene eras

what it spoke was amazing to see, as they were certainly great temple builders, we knew them as egyptians....the first advanced races here

they were here when the great antarctic continent was in line with the rotation of the earth, with GIZA at the absolute top of the planet....!!!

GIZA was once @ the planet's peak, or was the North Pole

the Earth revolved around this peak, until the moon came and collided, knocking the planets AXIS off course, and setting Giza on this plane, after the flood waters and the freeze ended,

only certain inhabitants survived

they were called Aboriginal people, and Native Americans, along with the European Neandertal people or Clovis People

now we are clearly descendents of these races and can chart this all back to the Post Flood biblical epoch times when the history of these races regained their cities after the chaos subsided.

as the sumerian texts show......this happened over a 9 moon period, until the earth corrected itself along its current axis of rotation, leaving GIZA offset from the Equator, BUT still at the center of the land mass of these continents,

as the pyramids were positioned by the original races here...the ancients...to hold the earth perfectly in its alignment and begin its rotation to create the winds and the waves.

Pyramids produce a very powerful force on the earth at that magnitude, and will slowly warp a sphere when placed on top of one at this alignment, creating a central focal point over the earth.

absolutely insane I know,

but this is some really legendary stuff and it will rock the History channel seeing it animated by another channel. It has to be seen to be believed as it was animated, and all the pieces fit.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What is Dagobert's Crusades? As far as I know the event known as the 1st Crusade was at the end of the 11th century and ended in 1099. Also, I had thought the Templar Order began shortly after the 1st Crusade, becoming official in 1128.
cheers, Loki

You didn't answer the question I had concerning the dates Eldo. You had said "the Templars built caves in France during Dagobert's Crusades under Rennes Le Chateau in th 7th century,
cheers, Loki

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You didn't answer the question I had concerning the dates Eldo. You had said "the Templars built caves in France during Dagobert's Crusades under Rennes Le Chateau in th 7th century,
cheers, Loki

The part of creating these caves that was around was of Dagobert's Crusade were in the 7th century

PAX 681 taken from the scrolls in the Rennes Le Chateau columns under the foundation, of the Templar like castle. The old scroll explains the trove being brought to the French Countryside by Dagoberts men, then the second scroll uses a hidden map interlaced into the maps raised letters to find the trove in correlation to the marker stone laid there by the old templars

The Tomb Caves where the original bodies were entombed in France are found by following from the turret, in a straight line from the rear marker, through the center of the turret to the Westward facing cliff line adjacent to the Castle.

This cave is open to view anytime in France.

The other area that had been used as a depository was the one that the Nazi's found, and was traced using this code from the Medici Scroll

View attachment 1119720

View attachment 1119721

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
When were you but an acorn “Oh Mighty Oak Tree of Oak Island”?

Red Oak.jpg

Can the oak tree” of The Oak Island Money Pit… “Talk” or “Provide Evidence”, as a Coroner can derive the time of death statement from a body’s rigor mortis?

The three Discoverers of The Oak Island Money Pit gave testimony of the following:

A large mature oak tree was located close to a circular indentation of approximately 13 feet circular pit.

It was taller and older than any of the other nearby trees.

A large branch was presumed to have extended from it and over the pit, but it was sawed off.

A Block and Tackle was found within the pit and was thought to have been attached to this branch.

The condition of the soil found within this pit had been previously worked, as it was easy to dig through.

No mention was made that they had difficulty and required the need to cut through roots.

The Tree had foliage on it as it was summer and no mention was made that it was a dead tree without foliage.

I believe one can accept this as circumstantial evidence under three scenarios:
1. That the tree never existed.
2. That the tree was a part of the Money Pit and is a time capsule stating when it was built.
3. That the tree grew after the creation of the Money Pit and can be circumvented.

I will present this from my Freemason’s theory, with my logical choice being number 2.

I look forward to the discussing of other’s choices.

Logically, I see there was no need for the Discovers to be untruthful about this tree and I will take their statements to its effect and the circumstance around it to be true.

My belief is that it was either a Northern Red Oak or Bur Oak, but more on the side of a Northern Red Oak, which is indigenous to this area.

It would be of interest if the Lagina brothers were to analogize the log found in the swamp as to what type of oak tree it was and its age.

Red Oak Locations.jpg

I do not believe that any foreign species of Oak Tree would have taken to Oak Island.

This may be shown by the lack of the presence of any other species of oak tree, other than the Northern Red Oak or Bur Oak.

The Northern Red Oak, in open grown areas, can grow to 100 feet tall and 6 feet around with stout branches growing at right angles to the trunk.

The life expectancy is 200 – 250 years but with the conditions of an island, such as Oak Island, I would presume the life expectancy to be in the lower years.
I will set life expectancy at 200 years.

Branches and roots can range up to 40 feet.

For the Discovers to have thought that the cut off branch was to support a Block and Tackle over the center of the pit then this tree would have needed to be approximately 10 feet from the circumference of the pit and 16.5 feet from its center.

One may contemplate if the location of the Money Pit was built near to this tree because of the need for this tree, or in spite of this tree?

My theory is the Freemasons had already chosen the location of where the Money Pit was to be located from their Star position “Pherkad”.

Their location for the Money Pit was coincidentally located next to this tree.

The Freemasons with all their available construction material would have preferred to construct their own supporting structure above the pit.

They would have sawed off the intruding branches over the pit and cut through the intruding roots in the pit.

I believe this tree was started from an acorn around the year 1562 ad and was a tree approaching its life span when the Freemasons found it in 1762 ad, as an end of life tree.

The evidence for this has to do with the roots.
Red Oak roots.jpg

I am of the belief that with their action of the clearing of the branches and the cutting through the roots that this brought on the earlier demise of the tree.

Scientist state that the roots of a Northern Red Oak once cut can grow again, with a larger circumference and at a rate of 10 inches length per year.

When the Discovers dug out the Money Pit in 1795 ad, they should have encountered the regrowth of these roots, but they did not!

My theory is that this tree was in a state of Decay Class 1, the early stage of decay in which foliage and branches still exist but with no root growth.

This would place the time of death for this tree at around 1762 ad and corroborate its start as a tree in the year 1562 ad and that this mature oak tree was definitely intertwined with the time when the Freemasons built the Oak Island Money Pit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Change my "Avatar" to be more "Earthling"?

View attachment 1119444

Bad Robot Cool.jpg

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol

Just joking about how all your clues come from the star maps and not as much from the markers on the ground

does look like your avatar

rowanns

Jan 26, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe we should look further in the past for answers to this mystery. Google ancient lime kiln found at Newport R.I. And also check out Canadian author Farley Mowats book The Alban Quest. My wheels might turn a little slower than most posters here but I suspect an Orkney, Norse, Mason connection (in that order) here that goes waaay back.

It's interesting that you say that Oldsmith, as I have been going over and over things for far too long to remember now (may Farley rest in peace by the way - a great man). I'm beginning to think that what we are dealing with here in Nova Scotia and elsewhere down the Eastern Seaboard is a legacy - that's the only word I have for it frankly. I won't go into Sinclair here as it touches a nerve with certain posters. What I do know, however, is that the Templars were never officially dissolved in Portugal. They simply became the knights of Christ. The Portuguese explorer Fagundes was here before Champlain and Champlain even acknowledged that fact. Columbus sailed under the banner of the Knights of Christ. There is a knowledge link here that goes right back to the Templars and that really shouldn't be disputed, but it will be of course. We are already back in time to the thirteenth century. Sadly, so very little research is done here to even investigate the possibility of older exploration that goes beyond Champlain. I am convinced that the Eastern Seaboard of Canada and the US was known and visited long before flags claimed it in whatever name of whatever king. Oak Island, if anything, may just prove that to be the case. That would be my treasure.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
lol

Just joking about how all your clues come from the star maps and not as much from the markers on the ground

does look like your avatar

Hi Eldo
Yes my markers and those of the Freemasons all pertain to Celestial Markers.

Francis Bacon used the stars to mark the locus of his new Atlantis for posterity. His distrust of earthly monuments defaced by "cormorant devouring time" was clearly expressed. His notion was that one could use the purely practical art of celestial navigation to mark an X on "the old globe" with his theory presented well before the means to test the idea presented itself.

These Freemasons were navigators and far too intelligent to rely on a piece of paper as a map or a scratched rock to mark their treasure.

The markers they chose will last forever!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Eldo
Yes my markers and those of the Freemasons all pertain to Celestial Markers.

Francis Bacon used the stars to mark the locus of his new Atlantis for posterity. His distrust of earthly monuments defaced by "cormorant devouring time" was clearly expressed. His notion was that one could use the purely practical art of celestial navigation to mark an X on "the old globe" with his theory presented well before the means to test the idea presented itself.

These Freemasons were navigators and far too intelligent to rely on a piece of paper as a map or a scratched rock to mark their treasure.

The markers they chose will last forever!

Robot these are but one overlaying layer of this mapping system

One was the world map

the other was the map of the movements made,

then the star map was overlaid, to use as a guide for locations. but to which scale?

the Nolan Cross is something magical for sure,

not even touched upon in its completion,

I dont think they found stones at every point on the tree of life.

I think it was a star map like you said, but used as a scale marker for navigation.

The mason, Benjamin Franklin, went to france to secure financing they taught us in school, but how do you bring that back undetected, ?

You cant.

what they didnt tell us is that he went there to france, to secure these mapped clues from their order. they didnt tell us they financed this all from the troves there, and they never taught us what happened to the artifacts, if they moved them,?

they never showed us the masonic door, the vault as you call it in any history books, but the mason in town wanted to go the very next day that I showed him this stuff

So back to the NOLAN CROSS

somehow that is the key to the scale of their mapping system.

better to have google earth instead so you can just scan the whole area from above.

if you would like to see my finished collage of over 2 dozen photos compiled in this solve, the completed works from teniers and poussin as well

PM me with your email and I will send it to you

the map sequence is there I just dont want to post it online, you can see it better there

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Robot these are but one overlaying layer of this mapping system

One was the world map

the other was the map of the movements made,

then the star map was overlaid, to use as a guide for locations. but to which scale?

the Nolan Cross is something magical for sure,

not even touched upon in its completion,

I dont think they found stones at every point on the tree of life.

I think it was a star map like you said, but used as a scale marker for navigation.

The mason, Benjamin Franklin, went to france to secure financing they taught us in school, but how do you bring that back undetected, ?

You cant.

what they didnt tell us is that he went there to france, to secure these mapped clues from their order. they didnt tell us they financed this all from the troves there, and they never taught us what happened to the artifacts, if they moved them,?

they never showed us the masonic door, the vault as you call it in any history books, but the mason in town wanted to go the very next day that I showed him this stuff

So back to the NOLAN CROSS

somehow that is the key to the scale of their mapping system.

better to have google earth instead so you can just scan the whole area from above.

if you would like to see my finished collage of over 2 dozen photos compiled in this solve, the completed works from teniers and poussin as well

PM me with your email and I will send it to you

the map sequence is there I just dont want to post it online, you can see it better there

Thanks Eldo
Will do

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Could the "Curse of 7 must Die" be attributed to the 7 Freemason Conspirators?

the-curse-of-oak-island-featured-show-image-AB.jpeg
Could these seven Freemason Conspirators:

Washington Shirley; George Anson; George Keppel; Augustus Keppel; William Keppel; George Pocock; and Benjamin Franklin; through their "Greed for Gold" brought on "The Curse of Oak Island that Seven Must Die Before the Treasure will be Released"?

This may be confirmed by an old Pirate Folk Song sung amongst the Seafarers of Nova Scotia.

It goes something like this:

Seven men on Oak Island be...

brought the gold with all it's greed.

Seven men on a dead man's chest...

six are gone with one to rest.

Then this Treasure will be free...

from its curse cast'd by the sea.

Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum...

shiver me timbers for what's to come.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Why was Oak Island chosen for the location of the Oak Island Money Pit?

Oak Island pic.jpg
Why was Oak Island chosen from the other 365 islands located in Mahone Bay?

Why this location and why this bay?

The answer to these questions has to do with what was occurring during the 1760`s ad in Europe.

England was in a state of war facing their two greatest adversaries France and Spain, and these enemies were now a combined force.

Out gunned and out manned their fears and prospects of winning this war, was grim.

The Admiralty of England made up of high ranking Freemasons, needed a contingency plan if all else failed.

They created their Navy Bases at Halifax, New York, and Boston to fall back to if England failed to win the war.

The outcome of this war may once again have given France control over Canada.

America would then have had to make a case for ownership for the area of New England which included Oak Island under the 1620 Plymouth Charter.

This charter granted by King James I, ceded these lands to the future America.

Plymouth Council.png

The Freemasons required a Vault located at Oak Island for all the treasures they had accumulated and their future plunder from the sacking of Havana.

These Freemasons chose Oak Island for their location as it being within the future American territory, they would be within their rights to recover any treasure located there.

The strategic location for Oak Island is that it is surrounded by water and located in an enclosed bay.

Their Navy would have left a small contingent of men on nearby Frog Island to watch over the Money Pit and if any ships were brave enough to enter this bay, they would have been confronted by a flotilla of War Ships out of Halifax.

The end result would be much like what happened to the American ship Young Teaser in 1812.

The Oak Island Money Pit was designed to delay and frustrate any fortune seekers progress until reinforcements came.

Its design is still functioning today, as we have seen by the Lagina brother`s progress results.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Proof is Growing!...with over 100 items found to date!

Some of the many new items of proof show that something out of the ordinary did happen at Oak Island.

Gary Drayton
“I found more coins and artifacts than anyone has ever previously recovered on Oak Island. They really do not know what they are going to find in the pit itself - they are exploring many different parts of the island.”

Among the artifacts he recovered from the swamp, shoreline and edge of the pit, were 1710-30 battle hatchets, several English coins from the 1600s, a Victorian brooch – and a Knights Templar coin."

Battle Ax.jpg Oak Island Brooch.jpg Belt Buckle.jpg Oak Island 8 Cobb Coin.jpg

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Some of the many new items of proof show that something out of the ordinary did happen at Oak Island.

Gary Drayton
“I found more coins and artifacts than anyone has ever previously recovered on Oak Island. They really do not know what they are going to find in the pit itself - they are exploring many different parts of the island.”

Among the artifacts he recovered from the swamp, shoreline and edge of the pit, were 1710-30 battle hatchets, several English coins from the 1600s, a Victorian brooch – and a Knights Templar coin."

View attachment 1144214 View attachment 1144215 View attachment 1144216 View attachment 1144217

Robot

While I enjoy various theories posted here on Treasurenet. I rarely if ever post on this topic and have said my thoughts on topic in another post. However after reading post after post seeing the same convoluted objectivity. Feel there are way too many people here with the desire so bad to connect anything remotely found on the island instantly as evidence. While I believe Tnet has been by enlarge very fair in allowing people to present their theories and kudos to them for doing so. There however comes a point where posters should attempt at least look at what they are posting with some objectivity. Other wise the topic descends in Provence of Pseudoscience.

"Under the title proof is growing 100 items found to date?" Come on ya doing yourself a disservice if your trying pass that off as evidence under that title. 20th century hatchet, Victorian Brooch. Other item? and No way A Templar coin. You can see a real ones below.

templar-france-lot1.jpg

And then to try claim something out of "Ordinary happened". All of above items are natural ordinary habitation items. The known fact is and you being from Canada can find that out yourself that there was habitation on the island well before the first alleged discovery of the pit. The island was parceled off into various properties. Sorry what you claim is evidence is inaccurate and misleading.;

Most of all dis-serving to your own theory.

Crow

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I agree! Gary Drayton may have misidentified this Ax Head!

I may be mistaken but battle axes used a curved blade, not a basically straight one as shown by the picture.

Although the Mi'kmak Natives used a hatchet with a very flat blade

mi'kmac Hatchet.jpg

I am of the opinion that this is a mid 1700's felling ax, the type the Freemasons would have used building their Oak Island Money Pit.

The felling ax had a double beveled edge (i.e. beveled on both faces) which made it ideal for deep-cutting slashes into a standing tree. A photo of a pre-1750s felling ax is shown below.

Felling Ax.jpg

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Only if One "Searches" for "Nothing" will One get "100% Results"

Robot

While I enjoy various theories posted here on Treasurenet. I rarely if ever post on this topic and have said my thoughts on topic in another post. However after reading post after post seeing the same convoluted objectivity. Feel there are way too many people here with the desire so bad to connect anything remotely found on the island instantly as evidence. While I believe Tnet has been by enlarge very fair in allowing people to present their theories and kudos to them for doing so. There however comes a point where posters should attempt at least look at what they are posting with some objectivity. Other wise the topic descends in Provence of Pseudoscience.

"Under the title proof is growing 100 items found to date?" Come on ya doing yourself a disservice if your trying pass that off as evidence under that title. 20th century hatchet, Victorian Brooch. Other item? and No way A Templar coin. You can see a real ones below.

View attachment 1144536

And then to try claim something out of "Ordinary happened". All of above items are natural ordinary habitation items. The known fact is and you being from Canada can find that out yourself that there was habitation on the island well before the first alleged discovery of the pit. The island was parceled off into various properties. Sorry what you claim is evidence is inaccurate and misleading.;

Most of all dis-serving to your own theory.

Crow

I am "Amazed" that any Treasure Hunter would object to the expressing of any opinions towards what may be a solution to the Mystery of Oak Island.

Gary Drayton presented his findings and it is up to us to view it with an open mind.

Only then can we as Treasure Seekers analysis the evidence presented and claim any evidence as to how it may support or disprove one's theory.

The coin previously shown was a 17th Century Spanish Cobb or better known as a Pirate's "Pieces of Eight", the coin I neglected to show is below and was found by Gary Drayton on Oak Island.
I would imagine with your knowledge of Templar's coinage that you would confirm its validity and maybe help explain its presence on Oak Island.

Kights Templar coin.jpg

Mysterious artifacts unearthed in treasure hunt on Oak Island - Boston Standard

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread