New Templar Theory

New Gold

Nov 25, 2014
East Coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my research, a theory has often popped up that the Ark of the Covenant was smuggled into Ethiopia
before the Romans sacked the Temple of Solomon.

The Ark was first smuggled to Qumran to be carefully guarded by the Essenes, who were the descendants of Zadokite priests.

(It has also been suggested that Mary and Joseph were part of the Essenes.)

According to this theory, the Ark then travelled up the Nile to Elephantine Isle, where there is an ancient Jewish temple (~600 BC.)

This temple provides evidence that this mysterious group of Jews on Elephantine held POLYTHEISTIC beliefs, engaged in HUMAN SACRIFICE and worshipped the early Egyptian God Khnum (see below.)

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1421869096.445088.jpg

The Knights Templar followed the trail of the Ark (as it was not located in Jerusalem) all the way to Aswan, where Elephantine is located.

Below is an inscription found in Ethiopia.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1421869432.454839.jpg

Located minutes away from Elephantine Isle is another sacred island named Philae. This island was the original location of the Temple of Isis. In the following picture, the layout of the temple is visible:

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1421869795.707443.jpg

Now, no one knows where the name "Elephantine" comes from. The best available theory is that the island sort of resembles an elephant tusk from the air.

It is my belief that the name stems from a connection to the "mother" elephant isle, Philae.

As you can see from the picture above, the Temple of Isis was laid out in the shape of a cross, with one end reaching the "eye" of the elephant.

Here is a picture of Oak Island, with Nolan's Cross marked in orange.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1421870356.572365.jpg

I believe that Oak Island served at one point as a Templar monument to the island of Philae, and as a genuine Temple of Isis.

It is a known fact that the Templars were obsessed with the Black Madonna. She can be found on display in many Templar constructions.

The Black Madonna is Isis. The Templars became indoctrinated in Egyptian Mystery Religion, which is also the origin of the ancient Kabbalistic school of thought.

Below is a relief from the Temple of Isis originally at Philae.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1421870767.479961.jpg

What do you guys think? Feel free to get paradoxically upset over it and skewer it with all your might.

Most of the assertions I have made here can be backed up with sources. See for yourself! I hope I have inspired some curiosity if anything!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Egyptians called that island "Abu" or "Yabu". It was given the name "Elephantine" by the Greeks around 350 BC.

Khnum was one of the oldest gods - his was the underworld source of the Nile (he "lived" under Abu in a huge cave . . .according to Pharotic Egyptians, but he was worshiped before them). Anuket was the goddess of waters and waterfalls. The temples at Abu were for both of them. When they were both happy the Nile flooded and that was good for crops.

I don't see a connection. There are "Elephantine Papyrus" scrolls giving instructions on keeping the Passover written in Aramaic. Doesn't seem they'd be worried about that if they were also worshiping Khnum.

And a note on Egyptian "worship" It's not so much the same style that we would observe in our current religions. They did what they did to control their gods, have power of and over the gods and keep them in place. The Pharaoh was the head honcho, their god incarnate. The hundreds of other gods pretty much were on equal terms with him. So practicing meant you had LOTS of deities - not one. The gods were essentially saints in modern equivalent hierarchy. Except Ra - he was Pappa God, their creator. And even that was complicated (at night Ra became Khnum).

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread