Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And there is a couple of translations of the coded cyphers here......

View attachment 1111192 View attachment 1111193 With one being written after the other and then hidden again in the Column after the Priory came for them....

VOICI LE SECRET DE L’EPITAPHE: JESUS ET MARIE DE MAGDALA DORMAIENT EN PAIX AU TOMBEAU DE RENNES QUE SAUNIERE VIOLA, SION LE FIT CHANGER DE PLACE. PS DDDCCCXXXX (6)
Here is the secret of the epitaph: Jesus and Mary of Magdala rest in peace at the tomb in Rennes which Saunière violated, Sion swapped them. P.S. 1840

and

BERGERE PAS DE TENTATION QUE POUSSIN TENIERS GARDENT LA CLEF PAX DCLXXXI PAR LA CROIX ET CE CHEVAL DE DIEU J’ACHEVE CE DAEMON DE GARDIEN A MIDI POMMES BLEUES

View attachment 1111188 View attachment 1111191

and to verify......

View attachment 1111189 View attachment 1111190

PAX 681......the three letters overlaid over each other make out a shape of a boat if using the ChiRo for the P and X.....681 miles from New Rochelle is Edinburg, Scotland.....where the rest of the same code is found on the side of the DM code......

This is part of a code hinting at the path of treasures of the tomb of Jesus and Mary

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
And there is a couple of translations of the coded cyphers here......

View attachment 1111192 View attachment 1111193 With one being written after the other and then hidden again in the Column after the Priory came for them....

and

and to verify......

PAX 681......the three letters overlaid over each other make out a shape of a boat if using the ChiRo for the P and X.....681 miles from New Rochelle is Edinburg, Scotland.....where the rest of the same code is found on the side of the DM code......

This is part of a code hinting at the path of treasures of the tomb of Jesus and Mary

How are those translations? They look like copies of the original text to me.

Also the phrase PAX is prior to translation, as translated into English it would read "peace", and 681 refers to the date that Sigebert IV showed up at Rennes le Chateau. btw, I still have not seen any evidence that shows Champlain in Acadia (New France) prior to 1603!
I think the code you are referring to is the Shugborough Code at Shugborough Hall in Staffordshire, England. If so, it is a long way from Scotland. Not sure where Edinburg is though (just kidding I know that's only a typo).
cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions