real clue to the Holy Grail

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The Shepherdess Text, from Rennes le Chateau:
"Shepherdess no temptation that Poussin Teniers hold the key PAX 681 by the cross and this horse of God I finish off this guardian daemon at midday blue apples."

http://www.flicker.com/photos/renzodionigi/3538889852

For anybody interested I premise that the "Horse of God", which identifies this painting by David Teniers the Younger as the correct one, is located as a large light colored form looming behind and above St. Anthony. The bats ears represent the horses nostrils, there is one ear showing, the right one, or left side from the viewer.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
And Vermont shown perfectly in its portraiture in Teniers background......as the darker vertical shadow to the left of the bat

View attachment 1109760

View attachment 1109761 where you use this crescent moon map to find the lake and bay outline to locate the crescent moon lake and the cup

Not even close as the painting was done in the mid 17th century. Did you ever find the Horse of God? If you do find this feature let me know and I will explain the rest of the clue.
cheers, Loki

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
wow, with clues so clear it's a wonder I don't have all the world's treasures

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Vermont's boundaries are two waterways that were charted then during the explorations.......
Champlain was here in Vermont in the 1590's....Not even close you say?.......LOL

Poussin made his Shepherds of Acadia in 1637

and Teniers in 1645 or so......he made many versions.....

why wouldn't it make sense that Champlain brought these treasures here, and Poussin and Teniers were responsible for the coding, with Bacon providing the final sequencing of mapped clues.......??

Bacon even set this all into motion as the creator of the first Rosicrucian Order, which Poussin was a member of......

The question is not whether I can see the donkey......the Horse of God......sitting behind the old man.....

the question is can you make out the faint shadowy image of the King and His Crown.......like a ghostly image.

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Vermont's boundaries are two waterways that were charted then during the explorations.......
Champlain was here in Vermont in the 1590's....Not even close you say?.......LOL

Poussin made his Shepherds of Acadia in 1637

and Teniers in 1645 or so......he made many versions.....

why wouldn't it make sense that Champlain brought these treasures here, and Poussin and Teniers were responsible for the coding, with Bacon providing the final sequencing of mapped clues.......??

Bacon even set this all into motion as the creator of the first Rosicrucian Order, which Poussin was a member of......

The question is not whether I can see the donkey......the Horse of God......sitting behind the old man.....

the question is can you make out the faint shadowy image of the King and His Crown.......like a ghostly image.

You can have your Vermont Theory and I will not dispute it, but keep your facts straight, as Champlain did not even visit North America until 1603.
Yes, both Teniers and Poussin made several versions of the paintings mentioned in the Shepherdess Parchment, which is why determining which is relevant is important. But if you know all please tell me which of Poussins "Shepherds of Arcadia" I should use. btw, there is a poussin (chicken) in the Teniers, if you look it is in the Bay of Fundy pooping into the jar.
cheers, Loki

Last edited:

rebel003

Feb 17, 2011
Winston, Georgia
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
the more prominent and hidden in plain sight image is the odd shaped window, it like New Hampshire. however in those days the state boundaries were not in existence.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
the more prominent and hidden in plain sight image is the odd shaped window, it like New Hampshire. however in those days the state boundaries were not in existence.

The odd shaped window represents the Bay of Fundy, and you can even see Annapolis Basin. Hint, tip the photo of the painting to the right 45 degrees or so. There is a way to draw a fairly accurate North, South line, orientated to magnetic North if you or anybody else is interested. If you can't make out the Horse of God as referenced by the Shepherdess Parchment you will probably not be able to find the others, so look for that first. Once you see it that will become the first thing you notice.
Remember though this was done using primitive maps by todays standards.
cheers, Loki

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And the artist David Teniers, Jr. predicted the exchange of ideas on TreasureNet. ;-)

af82398a7990936beb2f22f90ce9f5cf.jpg

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can have your Vermont Theory and I will not dispute it, but keep your facts straight, as Champlain did not even visit North America until 1603.

Its a Vermont and Nova Scotia Theory.....I have already been to the troves twice here.....once to clear the area, and we are returning this thaw to scan and dig so :dontknow: all you want.....

Secret Mission for the King "of some importance".......1595.....as well as mapping entire North American and Central American Coast and corresponding Islands

Special report to the King.......1601

Awarded Pension for Life from King Henry IV, in 1602

Sorry Dude, I do have my facts straight........

View attachment 1111160

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Secret Mission for the King "of some importance".......1595.....as well as mapping entire North American and Central American Coast and corresponding Islands

Special report to the King.......1601

Awarded Pension for Life from King Henry IV, in 1602

Sorry Dude, I do have my facts straight........

Secret mission for the King in 1595 at the age of 21, impressive indeed. Could you supply some references for this so I can set my own records straight.

What I have is that in 1598 he traveled to the West Indies with a large Spanish Fleet at the request of his Uncle in Law. Upon his return in 1601 he wrote a report secretly to King Henry detailing these Spanish controlled areas from which he received an annual pension. Then from 1601 until 1603 he served as geographer to the court of King Henry. In 1603 he made his first trip to North America on a fur trade expedition headed by Francois Grave DuPont.

If you have differing evidence Eldo I would like to see it as I have followed the explorations of Champlain since I was a young lad, read all of his available logs, and visited most of the places he is said to have explored in North America, including Port Royal.

cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In 1603, Champlain sailed to the St. Lawrence River for
the company of Aymar de Chaste, under the command of
François Gravé du Pont (Pontgravé), to see whether the
area was habitable. By the end of the summer he had de-
termined how New France might be explored, and he col-
lected native information and maps that enabled him to
deduce the presence of Hudson Bay and the route to Lake
Erie.
On his return to France he published his first book,
Des sauvages,
and presented his superiors as well as the
king with reports and a map.
The map has not been

found.

This map was used to hide the troves of the French who had recently uncovered them in excavations........the hidden troves were found in France near Rennes Le Chateau and set into these works of numerous text, and the map was never "seen" again

It was hidden under the layers of the Poussin Drawing and it was the map of the newly formed West Indies, that were mapped for the order of the Henry IV and the Medici Family, using an Italian cartographer, a french Captain, and Spanish Sailors from Champlain journeys in 1595.....and the report made in 1601

Backed by the Rosicrucians and the origins of the French Order there, they transferred this information through Bacon into the works of Shakespeare in hidden texts to finsish the hiding of the relics that will bring a 'New Light' to the world....

The finder of these troves will become the "Light Bearer" and will gain more knowledge that any person on this planet. The Masons call him the Sublime Prince, and he is supposed to be born in this time, to return as 'the all seeing, the all knowing', the Supreme Being, or RA.

The Mayans call the incarnation of Quetzalcoatl in the 6th Solar Cycle as the Giant Jaguar, the Hindu call him Lord Indra, and Tibetans call him the Osada Daraka (Medicine Child), or Lord Buddha, the Enlightened Awakened One, the Muslims call him the Hidden One or the 12th Imam, The Mahdi, the Africans call him Jah, and the Europeans call him the King of Kings.

The Barnabas Bible explains that in this time we are in right now.....that Christ will return WITH Mohammed incarnate as the return of the 12th Mahdi, walking side by side. The Bab explaining that his return was seen as a universal thinker, and seeker of equalities, a reformer.

The Rosicrucians also coined a pamphlet known as the Return of the King, and used their seal on the bottom of the pamphlets.

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This map was used to hide the troves of the French who had recently uncovered them in excavations........the hidden troves were found in France near Rennes Le Chateau and set into these works of numerous text, and the map was never "seen" again

It was hidden under the layers of the Poussin Drawing and it was the map of the newly formed West Indies, that were mapped for the order of the Henry IV and the Medici Family, using an Italian cartographer, a french Captain, and Spanish Sailors from Champlain journeys in 1595.....and the report made in 1601

Backed by the Rosicrucians and the origins of the French Order there, they transferred this information through Bacon into the works of Shakespeare in hidden texts to finsish the hiding of the relics that will bring a 'New Light' to the world....

The finder of these troves will become the "Light Bearer" and will gain more knowledge that any person on this planet. The Masons call him the Sublime Prince, and he is supposed to be born in this time, to return as 'the all seeing, the all knowing', the Supreme Being, or RA.

The Mayans call the incarnation of Quetzalcoatl in the 6th Solar Cycle as the Giant Jaguar, the Hindu call him Lord Indra, and Tibetans call him the Osada Daraka (Medicine Child), or Lord Buddha, the Enlightened Awakened One, the Muslims call him the Hidden One or the 12th Imam, The Mahdi, the Africans call him Jah, and the Europeans call him the King of Kings.

The Barnabas Bible explains that in this time we are in right now.....that Christ will return WITH Mohammed incarnate as the return of the 12th Mahdi, walking side by side. The Bab explaining that his return was seen as a universal thinker, and seeker of equalities, a reformer.

The Rosicrucians also coined a pamphlet known as the Return of the King, and used their seal on the bottom of the pamphlets.

I know about the 1603 voyage and the 1598- 1601 voyage to the West Indies with a Spanish Fleet, as well as the report he secretly wrote after his return for King Henry. What I don't understand is you saying he was in the area of Vermont prior to 1603, and simply typing a report is not a reference. A reference would be something written by a Historian or other reliable source. I'm not saying you are wrong, but to change an understanding I have had for many years I need a little more. cheers, Loki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread