The Chest in the sonar image

John421

Dec 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are people's thoughts about this chest-like object from the sonar images? A chest? A trunk? A stone sarcophagus? Dan Blankenship's air conditioner? A rock? I would love to hear believers and non-believers thoughts on this. I do not know what it is but I now know enough to fully believe that it is artificial.

chestsonar.jpg

OP
OP
J

John421

Dec 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL that is a good one Charlie! I knew it reminded me of something! Seriously, what do you think it is? You must have thoughts on it.

OP
OP
J

John421

Dec 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Incidentally, what we are seeing that looks like eyes on top, are not just an image artifact. They are something. I don't have the slightest clue what they are though.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I saw it on my fishfinder I would say it was natural structure - a rock. But I have no idea how to interpret a sonar image. I don't know how they compare to visual images for most materials.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They should take a core sample

Sure they would find out more then

LOL

Advocat

Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did anyone who was actually viewing the sonar data give some idea as to the dimensions of this object? I watched, and I don't recall hearing any kind of "specifics" about the size. Also, is there any type of device that could be lowered down that would provide information about whether the object is metal?

OP
OP
J

John421

Dec 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was hoping Jason Enid would chime in here. This will not be any where near as fun without him.

OP
OP
J

John421

Dec 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did anyone who was actually viewing the sonar data give some idea as to the dimensions of this object? I watched, and I don't recall hearing any kind of "specifics" about the size. Also, is there any type of device that could be lowered down that would provide information about whether the object is metal?

They did say the chamber was about 8.5' X 12", which makes the chest approximately 16" across on it's long side. Here is a screen grab from the show of the sonar, and the chest from over head magnified. Anyone that wasn't sure starting to think this might be a real chest or trunk yet? More to come.

chestfromoverheadinsonarimage.jpg

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not know what it is but I now know enough to fully believe that it is artificial.

View attachment 1111223

Looks really GOLD in that pic for some reason......

any idea why dirt shows up on sonar like a HUGE BRICK OF GOLD?

Geez, can I possibly think its something else now?

OP
OP
J

John421

Dec 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo, many things in that particular sonar were showing up as yellows, oranges and reds. It could have something to do with surface hardess. Ok, time for another damning image, though I think people are now afraid to comment :P

This one is the sonar image of the floor of 10-x with the contrast stretched out pretty far. Notice all the straight lines and right angles. Still more to come :)

chestfromoverheadcontraststretched.jpg chestfromovehighlighted.jpg

OP
OP
J

John421

Dec 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There sure is a lot of worrysome artificial looking stuff back behind that chest :D

OP
OP
J

John421

Dec 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like my colonoscopy video. :dontknow:

LOL Charlie, you're the second person that has said that about this photo! But seriously, do you give any hope for artificiality based on what you are seeing?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Hope", no. I have been of the opinion this is a natural formation from long before the History Channel came along. Whether there are artifacts or excavations left from some prior dig that occurred in the 1800's or 1900's will remain to be seen.

OP
OP
J

John421

Dec 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Hope", no. I have been of the opinion this is a natural formation from long before the History Channel came along. Whether there are artifacts or excavations left from some prior dig that occurred in the 1800's or 1900's will remain to be seen.

Well I take this in the opposite direction based on what I have seen in photos and in sonar imagery (I was skeptical before I started the photo analysis but no longer). I am only slowly making the photos available. I beiieve in the artificiality hypothesis, and I think what is found, if not covered up, will blow the minds of even those that expect it to be Templar treasure. Here is a sharper pic of the first pic that I downloaded, along with the Js drug over to the side to compare how uncannily similar these are. I do not believe these are the letter "J" but they are something. One is from the top of the chest and the other is just below the chest. I have found this same shaped J in at least two other places in the 10-x cavity. As things stand now, no one can identify what the weird symbols or carvings on the side of the box are from in terms of culture or era. There is a deep mystery here. Funner to try to figure it out now then be one of the people that doubted after it is revealed :)

chestsonarpic8.jpg

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is some kind of image ( cross ) just left of center in that shot. Actually it looks out of place compared to it's surroundings..

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1116029

Yeah that's a dead body or some other formation that probably belongs in a museum somewhere

think they call that the portal to HELL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread