My abbreviated theory for the Knights Templar treasure in Nova Scotia - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree259Likes

Thread: My abbreviated theory for the Knights Templar treasure in Nova Scotia

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1055 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    Loki......

Its obvious that I dont need to prove this to anyone,....

I guess you can just assert anything you want and get away with it.

Of course, that's what you do isn't it? LOL!

And btw, you have no idea how many times I have been to Nova Scotia or how much research I have done.
    Cheers, Loki
    Last edited by lokiblossom; Sep 29, 2015 at 06:15 AM.
    Honest Samuel and Rockwerx like this.

ca
    Nov 2014
    East Coast
    52 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Loki, my brother, don't let Mr. Simpson get a rise out of you. His theory reads like a bad movie script written by a high school history teacher on a high dose of Adderall.

To the real history buffs out there, myself included, your theory is much more elegant and simple. I look forward to reading about more of your work HERE on Treasure net, not in a facebook group made up primarily of soccer moms and grannies taking a break from their knitting.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1055 times
    Relic Hunting
    Chteau de Hautpoul - Ruined Medieval Cathar Castle in France

The above link shows a certain connection between the Cathar religious group and the Hautpoul families of the Languedoc area of France. This connection is important to my premises which include a couple of missing genealogy documents, one dated 1244 and the other dated 1644. The 1244 genealogy IMHO was part of the cache carried off the mountain pog of Montsegur during the night of March 14, 1244, two days before the final surrender to forces sent by the Pope and the burning alive of some 200 Cathar elect on "March 16". These events are documented by Otto Rahn in his 1930's book "Crusade against the Grail". The German SS was so determined to find the Holy Grail that Rahn was forced to become an SS officer and help to search the World over for it. But, Rahn himself was convinced that it was in one of the caves of Montsegur. Otto Rahn was found dead on a mountain in 1939 under very suspicious circumstances.

Cheers, Loki
    Last edited by lokiblossom; Oct 02, 2015 at 06:22 AM.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1055 times
    Relic Hunting
    Rahn's book was well supported with solid research in the archives of the inquisition, here is one quote that has found recent fame.

p.177: "The night of the fall of Montsegur, a fire was seen on the snowy summit of [nearby] Bidorta. It was not an execution pyre, but a fire of happiness. Four Cathars of whom three are known to us-Amiel Aicart, Putevin, and Hugo were signaling the Perfecti of Montsegur, who were about to die, that the Mani was safe. From the documents of the inquisition of Carcassonne, it is surmised that these four pure ones, covered in wool blankets, descended on ropes from the summit of the promontory to the bottom of the Lasset Gorge to hand the treasure of the heretics to a son of Belissena, Pons Arnaud de Casttellum Verdunum, in the Sabarthes."

Cheers, Loki
    New Gold and Honest Samuel like this.

ca
    Nov 2014
    East Coast
    52 times
    A quote I found while researching some of your keywords Loki: "Since Peter-Roger of Mirepoix had been given permission to take all gold and silver with him, what the four intrepid Cathars brought to safety in the caves of the Sabarthes on the lands of the Lords of Castellum Verdurum certainly wasn’t that."
    lokiblossom and Honest Samuel like this.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1055 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by New Gold View Post
    A quote I found while researching some of your keywords Loki: "Since Peter-Roger of Mirepoix had been given permission to take all gold and silver with him, what the four intrepid Cathars brought to safety in the caves of the Sabarthes on the lands of the Lords of Castellum Verdurum certainly wasn’t that."
    No, it wasn't. When I mention the 160,000 florins of gold the Templar's may have brought to Nova Scotia, it was their own treasure that they had brought from Cyprus. There may have also been some treasures from their Paris headquarters, Temple Villeneuve.
    What the Cathar's had saved from the inquisition and later passed on to the Templar's was much more important. It was the same object Otto Rahn mistakenly thought was still within the mountain pog of Montsegur, The Holy Grail.
    Cheers, Loki
    Last edited by lokiblossom; Oct 03, 2015 at 09:05 PM.
    Honest Samuel likes this.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1055 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by lokiblossom View Post
    No, it wasn't. When I mention the 160,000 florins of gold the Templar's may have brought to Nova Scotia, it was their own treasure that they had brought from Cyprus. There may have also been some treasures from their Paris headquarters, Temple Villeneuve.
    What the Cathar's had saved from the inquisition and later passed on to the Templar's was much more important. It was the same object Otto Rahn mistakenly thought was still within the mountain pog of Montsegur, The Holy Grail.
    Cheers, Loki
    An interesting little prophecy by the last known Cathar, Guillaume Belibaste, in 1321!
    "In 700 years the Laurel will turn green again"

us
    El Presidente

Jul 2014
    Vermont
    Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
    522 times
    Six Years and the Laurel will turn green again......Ok I'll buy that.

Oh and the Cup that Jesus drank from........was recently given to the public for viewing ...

It is solid onyx and the Spanish Monarch they gave it to keep and hold safe was a friend of the Templars who let the troves rest there until the tomb was built in Rennes Le Chateau and it was left as a gift to him......it was encrusted over with gold and jewels......
    Hewn out of Solid Onyx....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slide_343733_3573026_free.jpg 
Views:	274 
Size:	164.4 KB 
ID:	1219505
    Last edited by Eldo; Oct 05, 2015 at 06:53 PM.
    But he who knows forms, is able to grasp the unity of nature beneath the surface of materials which are very unlike. Thus is he able to identify and bring about things that have never been done before, things of the kind which neither the vicissitudes of nature, nor hard experimenting, nor pure accident could ever have actualized, nor even human thought dreamed of. And thus from the discovery of the forms flows true speculation and unrestricted operation.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1055 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post

Oh and the Cup that Jesus drank from........was recently given to the public for viewing ...

Are you being sarcastic or serious?

Cheers, Loki
    Honest Samuel and New Gold like this.

us
    Sir

Sep 2015
    Connecticut
    Minelab
    3354 times
    A great story from Lokiblossom. Thanks and enjoy looking for it.
    New Gold likes this.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1055 times
    Relic Hunting
    The Holy Grail;
    from the 1982 publication, Holy Blood Holy Grail, pg. 306:
    "In many of the earlier manuscripts the Grail is called the Sangraal,...it is likely that some form-Sangraal or Sangreal-was in fact the original one. It is also likely that that one word was subsequently broken in the wrong place. In other words, 'Sangraal' or 'Sangreal' may not have been intended to divide into 'San Graal' or 'San Greal'-but into 'Sang Raal' or 'Sang Real', Or to employ the modern spelling, Sang Royal. Royal Blood".
    The authors continued this line of reasoning with "Its traditional association as the cup that caught Jesus blood... would seem to reinforce this supposition".
    In keeping with the Oak Island, Nova Scotia, treasure theme of this section of the Forum, I premise this particular form (mostly in documents, but with a surprise) of the Holy Grail along with other Templar treasures was at one time at New Ross (Charing Cross) Nova Scotia, and moved to the area of Annapolis Basin!
    Cheers, Loki

May 2006
    412 times
    This is the chalice Eldo is referring to; it created quite a stir last year but I believe a number of Spanish art historians already debunked it: Crowds flock to Spanish church after holy grail claim | World news | The Guardian

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1055 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithbrown View Post
    This is the chalice Eldo is referring to; it created quite a stir last year but I believe a number of Spanish art historians already debunked it: Crowds flock to Spanish church after holy grail claim | World news | The Guardian
    There's also one at Valencia Cathedral, below Glastonbury Tor, Rosslyn Chapel and a couple of others of which I can't remember the locations offhand.
    Cheers, Loki
    New Gold likes this.

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1055 times
    Relic Hunting
    If there is any interest I can publish the solution to the famed "Shugborough Code" here (there may be a surprise or two). Interesting to note is that the Ansons of Shugborough, Thomas and his younger brother Admiral George Anson were taught navigation by the very good friend of Issac Newton, William Jones. Jones is considered the father of the symbol "pi" for the relationship of the circumference of a circle to its diameter. He also published "The New Compendium of the Whole Art of Navigation".
    Cheers, Loki
    Last edited by lokiblossom; Oct 24, 2015 at 11:15 AM.
    AOTC likes this.

Jul 2015
    8 times
    Yes please,Loki

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links