My abbreviated theory for the Knights Templar treasure in Nova Scotia

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Latin was the WRITTEN language of scholars, legal documents, and the Church.
The language of the English Royal Court was French, until the latter 1400's.
Actually Anglo-Norman French was the language of the English Kings and nobility of that time period.
Norman French was a rural dialect French with Germanic influences and differed from the French spoken in Paris.
Eventually Old English and Anglo Norman merged to form Middle English.

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So far you have presented loads of random facts as proposed evidence

Yes I have, and without actually looking into any of them you automatically dismiss them, such as Sauniere on the other thread. You know nothing about Sauniere yet post your laughing at him and my using him as a reference. I mentioned a hoax beginning from the year 1956 which is now well known, but the Priest died in 1917, are you claiming that he was in on the hoax also? Perhaps when I mentioned the babe in the station of the cross Sauniere painted with Scottish Tartan, likening it to a reference to New Scotland sent you over the edge. You should look into things before you actually dis people involved, something you are very quick to do! Of course if that is your only defense go for it, at least you're helping me keep this story active. "Sangraal"

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I was making reference to your claim concerning the claimed genealogy documented found by Berenger Saunier that you claim concerning Templars on Oak Island/Nova Scotia, were bought by MI-6 and hidden a bank vault in Charring Cross according to a unknown "reliable source" who posted in Andrew Gough's "ARCADIA" forum.
As for Saunier being a reliable source for proof or evidence in this dialog, the French priest had his own agenda and motives, and quasi-historian writers like Baigent, Leigh, and Lincoln have included him in their patchwork crazy quilt of alternative pseudo history.
Since you brought the MI-6 rale to this discussion, please elaborate what made these Saunier "found" so important that Her Majesty's Secret Service had to buy them, from whom, and then keep them hidden in a Charring Cross bank vault.
Since a "reliable source" posted this information on an open forum, it doesn't appear to have been sealed with "FOR YOUR EYES ONLY", now does it?
Does any collaboration outside of Gough's forum exist that will confirm this claim, or is this more of random nonsense posted as "evidence" for one's pet theory?

PS: Your assumption, Loki, that I haven't looked into any of them, is a misjudgment on your part, and wrong.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...It takes a TON of evidence to make a theory valid...but only ONE false or unsupported conclusion to make it FALSE.
Tons of alleged "evidence" have been presented concerning the Knights Templar voyage to Nova Scotia to secure a treasure with validity based only on innuendo, speculation, supposition, highly questionable connections, and flawed perceptions of documented fact, with conclusions supported solely by pulp pseudo publication of self declared unlettered nonprofessional historians who have presented several conclusions unsupported by hard documentation.

petetherocker

Jan 20, 2015
Canada
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well said.

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The parchments that were discovered by Sauniere and eventually ended up in a London bank vault consisted of two genealogy's and a will and testament.

1, a genealogy of Dagobart II from 681-1244 dated March 14, 1244. The date is interesting in that it is the date that various items were taken off Montsegur two days before the surrender of that Cathar fortress and the murder of the defenders, probably making it part of that event.

2, a genealogy of Francois d' Hautpoul from 1200-1644.

3, The will and testament of Henri d' Hautpoul.

These items were sold to a couple of men claiming to be from the "International League of Antiquarian Booksellers" using fraudulent id. and taken to a London location (a bank vault in Charing Cross). At the later request by Lord Selborne, signed 29 August 1956, permission was granted by the French Consul-General in London to keep the parchments in Britain. The MI-6 connection was mentioned by several different sources several years ago and to me by a person I don't wish to name yet. But an MI-6 connection is not important to the story.

In 1973 while confessing his part in the Priory of Sion hoax with Jean-Luc Chaumeil, Philippe de Cherisey mentioned the parchments.

JLC; "Did Father Sauniere genuinely discover some parchments in his Church in 1891?"

PdC; "Yes, he did, but these documents are in London; they have been kept in the private safe of a bank for the last twenty years! They are genealogy's...."

Several years ago I was involved in a training program with MI-6's military arm the SAS. In my opinion SAS was as professional as our own Special Forces and Special Operations units and a fun time was had by all! Sangraal

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Perhaps the "genealogy's" locked away are those "proving" British Royal descent from King David of Israel (thereby "proving" the British Israelism theory of the fate of the 10 Lost Tribes), or substantiation for Geoffrey of Monmouth’s claims of the Royals' descent from King Arthur...no less likely.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... The MI-6 connection was mentioned by several different sources several years ago and to me by a person I don't wish to name yet.
But an MI-6 connection is not important to the story...
Several years ago I was involved in a training program with MI-6's military arm the SAS...
If the MI-6 connection "is not important to the story", why did you bring it forth to this discussion?
Then, again, you have mentioned many things that are not important to Knights Templar treasures in Nova Scotia".
As for not mentioning who personally told you this hearsay...
"So we meet again, Mr Bond".

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
If the MI-6 connection "is not important to the story", why did you bring it forth to this discussion?
Then, again, you have mentioned many things that are not important to Knights Templar treasures in Nova Scotia".
As for not mentioning who personally told you this hearsay...
"So we meet again, Mr Bond".

I thought it added a certain type of interest! Its still not important to the story though.

Not many, but a couple yes and for the same reason. I learned of it from a definitely reliable source and not one of the usual players btw.

What's with the "Mr Bond" remark?

How about another definite coconut fibre identification?

Cheers, Loki

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought it added a certain type of interest! Its still not important to the story though.

Not many, but a couple yes and for the same reason. I learned of it from a definitely reliable source and not one of the usual players btw.

What's with the "Mr Bond" remark?

How about another definite coconut fibre identification?

Cheers, Loki

Really There is a living special forces receiver of the Victoria Cross , He is known to the British and the Americans .Would like his contact details ? Well bet not TP

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Really There is a living special forces receiver of the Victoria Cross , He is known to the British and the Americans .Would like his contact details ? Well bet not TP

There is Special Forces and Special Operations, two different things. Special Forces are American Green Berets, Special Ops are British SAS, or American Seals, Rangers and Delta Force also any other unit engaged in such things. The "Victoria Cross" is a British special award for valor, very similar to the American "Medal of Honor", both of which I have a tremendous respect for, and I salute anyone who has earned either.

Which unit is your Victoria Cross receiver connected with? I believe that as of last year there were 5 living recipients of the award.

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Was that the "unknown" reliable poster on Andrew Gough's ARCADIA site that you had mentioned previously?

There were at least two on that site, but those were anonymous and neither is the one I am referring to!

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If the anonymous posters on Andrew Gough's ARCADIA site were not a reliable source, how do you know your source is "definitely reliable"?
PS: Andrew Gough is right up there with Scott Wolter when it comes to credibility- long on supposition but short on facts.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... There are a few minor corrections that I will add in the next couple of weeks, but the story remains the same.
One very important part of this premise concerns a few parchments that are now said to be locked in a bank vault in Charing Cross, UK!
One important part concerns your previous statement of "now said to be", did your "reliable source state "said to be" or as you now claim is?
Or is this another of your many embellishments that have no direct bearing on whether the Templars ever made a voyage to Nova Scotia?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The parchments that were discovered by Sauniere and eventually ended up in a London bank vault consisted of two genealogy's and a will and testament.
1, a genealogy of Dagobart II from 681-1244 dated March 14, 1244. The date is interesting in that it is the date that various items were taken off Montsegur two days before the surrender of that Cathar fortress and the murder of the defenders, probably making it part of that event.
2, a genealogy of Francois d' Hautpoul from 1200-1644.
3, The will and testament of Henri d' Hautpoul.

These items were sold to a couple of men claiming to be from the "International League of Antiquarian Booksellers" using fraudulent id. and taken to a London location (a bank vault in Charing Cross).
At the later request by Lord Selborne, signed 29 August 1956, permission was granted by the French Consul-General in London to keep the parchments in Britain.
The MI-6 connection was mentioned by several different sources several years ago and to me by a person I don't wish to name yet. But an MI-6 connection is not important to the story...
The question still remains, what does this have to do with proving a Templar voyage to Nova Scotia to bury/hide treasure/religious relics occurred?

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The question still remains, what does this have to do with proving a Templar voyage to Nova Scotia to bury/hide treasure/religious relics occurred?

Has a lot to do with Nova Scotia, but now the evidence of Templars actually being on Oak Island is certainly adding up. The new confirmation of the coconut fibre added to all the other identifications and datings almost certainly points to a Templar visit to the Island. The question now is, how long did they stay there and what did they do while there? Did they repair vessels damaged from a rough voyage? Did they scuttle one or two or even all of the ships as they wouldn't have enough equipment to completely rebuild them, or did they cannibalize a couple to repair at least one?

I do know they went to Annapolis Basin, but how did they get there? Or, had they already been there and were on their way back? Maybe the Lagina's can answer some of these questions or maybe they already have!

Cheers, Loki

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I do know they went to Annapolis Basin...
How do you "know" that the Templars went to Annapolis Basin, when NO professional historians possess this knowledge?
You continue to mention this coconut coir but lack hard core coir documentation that it was ever in the hands of any Templar.
What you have done, is string many random unrelated facts-Templars, La Rochelle, Cathars, Poussin, Anson's Shugborough folly, Priory of Sion, Jean Cocteau, and the ever popular coir- combined with speculative fantasies, into an alternative conglomerate convolution you claim as "evidence" that the Templars traveled to Nova Scotia.
None of this even adds up to be classified as circumstantial evidence upon examination.

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
How do you "know" that the Templars went to Annapolis Basin, when NO professional historians possess this knowledge?
You continue to mention this coconut coir but lack hard core coir documentation that it was ever in the hands of any Templar.
What you have done, is string many random unrelated facts-Templars, La Rochelle, Cathars, Poussin, Anson's Shugborough folly, Priory of Sion, Jean Cocteau, and the ever popular coir- combined with speculative fantasies, into an alternative conglomerate convolution you claim as "evidence" that the Templars traveled to Nova Scotia.
None of this even adds up to be classified as circumstantial evidence upon examination.

How do you think the coir got to Nova Scotia prior to 1400ad? This should be good!

Cheers, Loki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread