My abbreviated theory for the Knights Templar treasure in Nova Scotia

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Can Shugborough Monument confirm the coordinates for "The Celestial Map"?

Yes with the conversion ratio:

https://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/degrees-minutes-seconds-tofrom-decimal-degrees

The new co ordinates to decimal are:

These co ordinates allow for cross triangulation through Draco as Sir Francis Bacon indicated with his codes.

Freemason's Celestial Map 11.04.15.jpg

Loki... if you could present your theory more precisely it would be additional proof towards my theory of Anson's Freemason's Celestial Map!

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Loki... if you could present your theory more precisely it would be additional proof towards my theory of Anson's Freemason's Celestial Map!

Sorry Robot, but there is no more precision in the coordinates from the Shugborough Code. If everything else was 100 per cent accurate (which of course it is not), without the use of seconds of a degree the error can be as much as .8 miles in longitude and 1.15 miles in latitude. Each degree of latitude equals about 69 miles, while each degree of longitude at 45 degrees of latitude equals about 49 miles.
Cheers, Loki

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry Robot, but there is no more precision in the coordinates from the Shugborough Code. If everything else was 100 per cent accurate (which of course it is not), without the use of seconds of a degree the error can be as much as .8 miles in longitude and 1.15 miles in latitude. Each degree of latitude equals about 69 miles, while each degree of longitude at 45 degrees of latitude equals about 49 miles.
Cheers, Loki

No problem then of my pasting and crediting you for your original theory to “Oak Island” the “Strange”, the “Bizarre”, and “Maybe” the "Truth”!..?

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No problem then of my pasting and crediting you for your original theory to “Oak Island” the “Strange”, the “Bizarre”, and “Maybe” the "Truth”!..?

Perhaps I should have changed my solution in order for you to prove your theory? Fortunately you cannot change the topic of my thread Robot. Whether you believe it or not I was trying to help you, but maybe there is no help, lol!
Cheers, Loki

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Perhaps I should have changed my solution in order for you to prove your theory? Fortunately you cannot change the topic of my thread Robot. Whether you believe it or not I was trying to help you, but maybe there is no help, lol!
Cheers, Loki

Hi Loki

Yes it does help and thanks!

Your discovery that Admiral Anson left a steganography, (the art and science of hiding messages in plain sight, to get a message across) within the Shugborough Monument supports where the Freemason’s moved the Knights Templar’s treasure, along with their treasures from Havana.

I will precede to present my theory within my thread.

The HOUND

Greenie
Nov 9, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was not the Shepherdess parchment an admitted fraud, concocted by de Cherisey?

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Was not the Shepherdess parchment an admitted fraud, concocted by de Cherisey?

No, there are many problems with de Cherisey's alleged confession! For instance if read in full it doesn't sound like a confession at all. If you are interested, I can provide much more information on the supposed confession and the person who published it.
Cheers, Loki

The HOUND

Greenie
Nov 9, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, there are many problems with de Cherisey's alleged confession! For instance if read in full it doesn't sound like a confession at all. If you are interested, I can provide much more information on the supposed confession and the person who published it.
Cheers, Loki

Interesting, sure if you can provide a few links that would be nice.

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Interesting, sure if you can provide a few links that would be nice.

I don't know how much you are into this but here goes at least a start and I hope others also are interested. I intend to show that although Philippe de Cherisey, was certainly a joker, his solution to the Shepherdess Parchment was not a hoax.
The decoded message from the Shepherdess text is an anagram of the message on the tombstone dated Jan. 17 1781, of Marie de Negre d'Ables, the widow of Francois d' Hautpoul-Rennes, the last Seigneur of Rennes le Chateau (the Hautpoul's of the missing genealogy's I mentioned earlier). The tombstone had obvious errors created for the purpose of making the anagram work, without which there would be no anagram. The tombstone has not been seen by anybody of recent memory, hence the first thought of hoax. But, in 1905 (obviously pre-hoax) an expedition (the excursion) to Rennes le Chateau by Monsieur Elie Tisseyre on the 25th of June 1905, documented the tombstone with its errors in a drawing. This excursion is still in the archives of the organization that commissioned it, "The Societe d' Etudes Scientifiques de I' aude", and was published in the SESA Bulletin Volume XVII, year 1906. I had seen this transcript online, but not knowing the source I wrote to SESA myself and requested a copy. They were more than happy to produce it and even dropped the usual fee when it was sent to me.
I don't have all the time I need and will continue this a little later with the de Cherisey stuff, but in my opinion this proves a link to the Shepherdess Parchment that I included a few posts ago and a prior to 1906 date, long before de Cherisey's birth.
Cheers, Loki

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I don't know how much you are into this but here goes at least a start and I hope others also are interested. I intend to show that although Philippe de Cherisey, was certainly a joker, his solution to the Shepherdess Parchment was not a hoax.
The decoded message from the Shepherdess text is an anagram of the message on the tombstone dated Jan. 17 1781, of Marie de Negre d'Ables, the widow of Francois d' Hautpoul-Rennes, the last Seigneur of Rennes le Chateau (the Hautpoul's of the missing genealogy's I mentioned earlier). The tombstone had obvious errors created for the purpose of making the anagram work, without which there would be no anagram. The tombstone has not been seen by anybody of recent memory, hence the first thought of hoax. But, in 1905 (obviously pre-hoax) an expedition (the excursion) to Rennes le Chateau by Monsieur Elie Tisseyre on the 25th of June 1905, documented the tombstone with its errors in a drawing. This excursion is still in the archives of the organization that commissioned it, "The Societe d' Etudes Scientifiques de I' aude", and was published in the SESA Bulletin Volume XVII, year 1906. I had seen this transcript online, but not knowing the source I wrote to SESA myself and requested a copy. They were more than happy to produce it and even dropped the usual fee when it was sent to me.
I don't have all the time I need and will continue this a little later with the de Cherisey stuff, but in my opinion this proves a link to the Shepherdess Parchment that I included a few posts ago and a prior to 1906 date, long before de Cherisey's birth.

Cheers, Loki

To continue; Jean-Luc Chaumeil published a book called "The Priory of Sion" (english version in 2010) which in Chaumeil's own words "unravels the crooked path of truth". One of the early followers of Philippe de Cherisey, he eventually became a serious detractor and within his book included an alleged confession by de Cherisey called "Stone and Paper". Chaumeil claimed that de Cherisey gave him the transcript prior to his death asking him not to publish it until 20 years after he had died. This of course begs the questions, why would de Cherisey give such a report to someone he obviously disliked and why would he expect this person to live another 20 years after he had died? Also noteworthy is the fact that no one has seen the original version of "Stone and Paper".
Obviously de Cherisey is referring to "Stone and Paper" in a discussion with co-author of "Holy Blood Holy Grail" Henry Lincoln in the "Key to the Sacred Pattern" when he says "I am writing an explanation of the codes, I'll send you a copy you'll be amused". Lincoln never receives this text and notes "There is reason to suspect that this document may have been part of the haul of stolen Priory papers which figured in the Chaumeil imbrogliou". What Lincoln is referring to is a box of archives apparently stolen from de Cherisey's apartment in 1967, as Chaumeil had access to the apartment many believe he was responsible for the theft.

much more to follow, Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

The HOUND

Greenie
Nov 9, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loki, let`s say the tombstone did exist. Who do you believe carved it originally, and do you believe Sauniere decoded it, or tried decoding it and failed?

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Loki, let`s say the tombstone did exist. Who do you believe carved it originally, and do you believe Sauniere decoded it, or tried decoding it and failed?

A little more on de Cherisey first, sorry but I thought you had lost interest.

In "Stone and Paper" de Cherisey's alleged confession, his own words; "So long as you cannot prove that these records anterior to your birth are your work, I will only consider you a semi-hoaxer... the article published in the Bulletin de la Societe d'etudes scientifiques du department de l' Aude is, in fact the true stumbling block... for as long as the interested parties will be able to obtain a copy of this old issue, I will only be a semi- hoaxer; that is the heir of a pun that started some sixty years ago".

There is much more on this subject, but as for your question, I don't know who decoded it. Without knowledge of the coding process it would have been impossible to decode. I think in my own opinion that the transcript was coded then decoded by Marie's confessor with her help in 1781 and was discovered that way by Sauniere along with the genealogy parchments.

Chumeil later claimed that Tisseyre faked the tombstone in 1905 to cover up his trafficking in relics, but this is ridiculous, he had several members of SESA with him, and why would SESA publish it if he lied about any part of it? Also, it doesn't matter if it existed or not, the text did well before the birth of the person allegedly responsible for the hoax. De Cherisey is correct, he can only be a semi-hoaxer!

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

The HOUND

Greenie
Nov 9, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I must say it sounds like Cherisey is actually saying he was only adding his own touch to an already existing load of rubbish.

I don't know who decoded it. Without knowledge of the coding process it would have been impossible to decode. I think in my own opinion that the transcript was coded then decoded by Marie's confessor with her help in 1781 and was discovered that way by Sauniere along with the genealogy parchments.
I`m not sure that makes sense, what your saying is Marie and her confessor had thought up a coded tombstone prior to her death. How would anyone know there was a code in the tombstone without a "key" to unlock the code in the first place. I guess you could assume the supposed parchments must have had directions in them?

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I must say it sounds like Cherisey is actually saying he was only adding his own touch to an already existing load of rubbish.

I`m not sure that makes sense, what your saying is Marie and her confessor had thought up a coded tombstone prior to her death. How would anyone know there was a code in the tombstone without a "key" to unlock the code in the first place. I guess you could assume the supposed parchments must have had directions in them?

No, I said coded and then decoded, what Sauniere discovered was already decoded. But lets go back to "I don't know", I like that answer better. Sounds like you have already made up your mind though, correct?
Cheers, Loki

The HOUND

Greenie
Nov 9, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I said coded and then decoded, what Sauniere discovered was already decoded. But lets go back to "I don't know", I like that answer better. Sounds like you have already made up your mind though, correct?
Cheers, Loki

My mind is no where near made up. I`m just trying to piece a timeline together with certain people involved. I think you said it best before,
Without knowledge of the coding process it would have been impossible to decode.
I must say, I`m not sure there ever was a hidden code even if that stone actually existed.

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I must say, I`m not sure there ever was a hidden code even if that stone actually existed.

I'm sure the decoded message is genuine, but am not sure who decoded it or even if it needed to be decoded. I also think the stone existed, but if it didn't, the text certainly did. Also, nobody has been able to explain why the obvious errors are in the text, except to create the anagram.
Cheers, Loki

garyo1954

Jan 4, 2013
Elkhart, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A little lost here. This is what we know as the Shepard's parchment from Oak Island.

money-pit-parchment-Oak-island-money-pit.jpg

a 5/16th in scrap of parchment.

Is this what you've spent a page discussing?

OP
OP
L

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A little lost here. This is what we know as the Shepard's parchment from Oak Island.

a 5/16th in scrap of parchment.

Is this what you've spent a page discussing?

No, please see post #7 page 1 of this thread! If you happen to read the whole thread you will see that this is all connected to Oak Island and Nova Scotia.
Cheers, Loki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread