My abbreviated theory for the Knights Templar treasure in Nova Scotia - Page 53
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Like Tree691Likes

Thread: My abbreviated theory for the Knights Templar treasure in Nova Scotia

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6960 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Myself, I believe the "Holy Grail" is the bloodline of Jesus Christ. I have the genealogy from Adam to Jesus and from Jesus to Prince Charles of Great Britain. I also do not know if these records were buried in the Annapolis Basin? I have it located on an Island and no not Oak Island.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15848 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by lokiblossom View Post
    Are you really telling me that with all your degrees you don't have the ability to look up the Beta Analytic results on line? ...
    That really is not the issue being addressed by DaveVanP, but why you constantly ONLY mention just their alleged date without posting their entire comments concerning their conclusions, and avoiding several requests to post BETA ANALYTIC's complete report or even to provide a link.
    What is in that report that you don't want others to read?
    If the dates you claim they stated as absolute are accurate, post the report.
    What have you got to lose, Loki?

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15848 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Myself, I believe the "Holy Grail" is the bloodline of Jesus Christ.
    I have the genealogy from Adam to Jesus and from Jesus to Prince Charles of Great Britain...
    Wouldn't that be genealogy of descent from Seth or Cain?

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6960 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Wouldn't that be genealogy of descent from Seth or Cain?
    No. From Adam as Adam is the father of Seth and Cain.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15848 times
    ... I have the genealogy from Adam to Jesus and from Jesus to Prince Charles of Great Britain...
    But that became two branches, one from Seth, one from Cain.
    From which branch does this genealogy, and WHERE and HOW and by WHOM was this bloodline charted and was this family tree verified?

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15848 times
    I believe I stood on the site of the Holy Grail near Annapolis Basin in 2009!
    What do you think of that? Do you think I need sources or will you take my word for it?
    Yes, because you may have stood on the site that a Digby scallop fisherman discarded a holey pail.

us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    13364 times
    Metal Detecting
    No. From Adam as Adam is the father of Seth and Cain.
    If you subscribe to Genesis as literal and not allegorical . . . isn't EVERYONE currently alive descended from Adam? Though, apparently there were other folks off in Nod that Cain met up with and met his wife there.
    ECS and Crow like this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

fm
    Raggedy old Crow

Jan 2005
    In a tax haven some where
    ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
    4101 times
    Growing old disgrace fully as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    If you subscribe to Genesis as literal and not allegorical . . . isn't EVERYONE currently alive descended from Adam? Though, apparently there were other folks off in Nod that Cain met up with and met his wife there.
    Well it might be true it might explain why after millions of years of inbreeding why we have the brain dead masses.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_lfpt3qM5qu1qbj46wo1_400.gif 
Views:	6 
Size:	449.2 KB 
ID:	1835974

Doh!

Crow

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1281 times
    Relic Hunting
    That really is not the issue being addressed by DaveVanP, but why you constantly ONLY mention just their alleged date without posting their entire comments concerning their conclusions, and avoiding several requests to post BETA ANALYTIC's complete report or even to provide a link.
    What is in that report that you don't want others to read?
    If the dates you claim they stated as absolute are accurate, post the report.
    What have you got to lose, Loki?
    They are too easy to find for me to have to post them, Lol! If you or your disciples don't want to look them up it shows a serious non interest in a subject that you have been hotly arguing for quite awhile now. Anybody really interested will look them up, all five of them. Otherwise, I guess you will just have to take my word for it, and in that regard, I don't "believe" I have told an untruth since I have been on this forum.

Cheers, loki

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15848 times
    They are too easy to find for me to have to post them...
    If they are so easy to find, Loki, why ae you being so evasive with posting these BETA ANALYTIC reports?
    It would be equally easy for you to post a link that will prove beyond a reasonable that the dates you claiming as proof and is not just a cherry picked fact to support your premise.
    These coconut fiber samples were found at Smiths Cove as a 2 inch mat atop a layer 4-5 inch of eel grass under which was a layer of beach rocks free of sand or grass, sometime in the 1860's.
    Do you know what a Coconut Retting Pit is and its purpose on converting coconut fiber into coir for manufacture into rope?
    In nearby Halifax, WM Stair & Co imported coconut fiber for the manufacturing operation that began in 1810 and continued until the 1930's.
    Happenstance, Coincidence, or a Definite Connection to the pit and "tunnels" and coir found on Oak Island?
    Rad1sh likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15848 times
    ... the only way saltwater "seriously" effects C-14 dating is through organisms actually living in saltwater, or in a diminished capacity those found in the greater depths.
    Other than that the effects were taken into account with the ranges allowed by Beta Analytic.
    All the coconut fibre found on Oak Island was cut on dry land sometime before the 14th century, that is a fact you have to live with! You make statements such as, you have seen this, or you have seen that, with no sources to back it up...
    A study conducted by Dutch microbiologist, J Antheunisse, Laboratory of Microbiology, Agriculture University, Waeningen, Netherlands titled "DECAY OF COCONUT FIBRES BY SOIL MICROORGANISMS states that coconut fibre due to micro organisms, pH factors, soli, and temperature biodegrades fully in 15 months.
    The Smith Cove coir samples were a 2 inch mat atop a 4-5 inch layer of eel grass under which was a layer beach rocks free of sand.
    Even extending the decay limits of coconut fibre, total decomposition would have occurred way before BETA ANALYTIC'S 14th century dating.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15848 times
    Myself, I believe the "Holy Grail" is the bloodline of Jesus Christ.
    I have the genealogy from Adam to Jesus and from Jesus to Prince Charles of Great Britain...
    A outrageous and dubious statement, Franklin, that demands you posting this genealogy chart and citing the source of this highly questionable information posted as "fact" for you to retain any modicum of credibility.
    *NOTE* The belief of "Divine Right" of kings ended during the "Age of Reason".
    Rad1sh likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    15848 times
    ... I also have a long line of credentials related to my research which I will not discuss here.
    Since you brought this into the discussion, why don't you list this "long line of credentials" if they are legitimate, Loki?

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1281 times
    Relic Hunting
    Since you brought this into the discussion, why don't you list this "long line of credentials" if they are legitimate, Loki?
    That statement was in response to Dave and his list of credentials, and an easy answer is I don't want to. If you noticed I wrote "related to my research" and added "which I will not discuss here". The reasoning is simple, my anonymity on this forum would be compromised!

Cheers, Loki

us
    Loki

Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1281 times
    Relic Hunting
    In nearby Halifax, WM Stair & Co imported coconut fiber for the manufacturing operation that began in 1810 and continued until the 1930's.
    Happenstance, Coincidence, or a Definite Connection to the pit and "tunnels" and coir found on Oak Island?
    Is this your new premise, that all of the operations being investigated on Oak Island were related to the operations of the WM Stair & Co of Halifax? I think you should write to Rick!

Cheers, Loki

Page 53 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links