Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure,,, why not ?

BUT,, I will need a primer on the entire story to understand where and what you are referring to.
I know very little about some of these "treasures".

Hit

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The DM Code is derived from the Quatrains of Nostradamus

View attachment 1126004

It says something specifically something in french, but when "Seen" in english it speaks about events symbolically in a message.

here's what I see:

When the "DM" tomb of Jesus and Mary is opened (from the DM scribed on the marble) ,

View attachment 1126005

From an old cave with a lamp and a traverse

The Princes and Regents of the Kingdom will be tried

in the Royal Pavilion, where the Duke will preside over the Last Judgement

View attachment 1126009
The stone letters speak of a symbolic message as well so you can use the letters DM to both find the Quatrain, which should keep you from opening it !

but the carved message there says

USA DOOM 555,

A secret message, as the number of the beast was 666?

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Yes it is but i'm going to tell you what I believe the( O.U.O.S .V.A.V.V) is and D. M.
O.U.O.S.= 15.21.15.19=70 longitude
V.A.V.V= 22.1.22.22=67 longitude

In 1520 Giovanni Verrezzano called the east coast of North America from North Carolina to Maine "Arcadia". So that would be from about 35 latatude to 44 latatude. DM is who is keeping God's secrets. "DeMolay".....Longitudes were harder to calculate and I believe that the longitudes should be shifted about 2 degrees east. Because there is a templar carving there.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To think someone would map something would be keen. But this is the map.

View attachment 1126108

The DM Code is the Mystery, To show you the Quatrain to use to decode a message.

View attachment 1126109

Finding the Caps in the DM Code in Nostradamus, one see correlations to writings in Bacon's Shakespearean codes, and can derive the movements in a more efficient manner.

Other clues are included, like lettered cyphers that show numerous directions to take, and letters to transpose into the Bacon Cy[her wheel

View attachment 1126110 View attachment 1126111

I used a Cracker Jack Decoder Ring to find all this so far. :skullflag:

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
I'm not talking about Nostradamus or Bacon. I am talking about the Templar's taking the remains of DeMolay and placing in with the Templar Treasure.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The DeMolay reference is found in an Urn that is suspended away from Pirates Eyes in a drawing.

The Drawing features a romantic image of a nude woman with the Urn holding the remnants of the remains as she stands on a sphere, and in the other hand spins a wheel of the treasures in front of the approaching sailors.

View attachment 1126195 View attachment 1126196

I know all this because I live 2 miles from the trove of majesty and I am the one who found the cave, the Masonic Door in the Notch nearby, where this treasure was placed by Champlain, related to the Templar's Voyage, but not directly.

The Templars escaped and went to serve other King's and Regents, but there is no actual proof it was they who came here. None.

The tale speaks of them fleeing and having their troves set into a certain area that contains much more than just the Urn. This was all placed in France and encrypted into a trove that was set into a cave.

Henry IV, and King James I, along with Bacon, Shakespeare, Poussin, and Teniers, along with a host of others, all encrypted their romantic visions of this land of Acadia, and had this all commissioned to continue the Kingdom in the New World, as a new garden of Eden.

View attachment 1126200

They moved these troves here in the era when Henry was married to the house of Medici, and they had excavated these troves during a dig they conducted during that time.

They found these troves in France and moved them to the new world. There are tombs in Nova Scotia with the remains of Jesus and Mary, the Torah, the Menorah, and possibly some works of Shakespeare, including pre King James version texts of old biblical origin preserved in mercury,

The swamp and the Door hold unknown troves of some of these artifacts in Vermont. I am not sure which ones, so we are inspecting in the spring.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did Nostradamus or Poussin have a missing fortune left behind when they died? If not . . . who cares. :laughing7:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Poussin claimed this

View attachment 1126315

Aren't you going to come up to the Masonic Vault with me Charlie, to let the bats out?

huff some mercury when we open the cache in the swamp ?

Who cares about the gold, the Nazis found it in France remember !!!

They stashed it in a Salt mine, and didn't touch a cent......??? All that gold and paintings....hmmmm, kept in a mine, and stored while Hitler showed off the Spear of Destiny.

The US found it after the war and made off with the loot to Fort Knox. They tried to call it looted Bullion from the French banks, but the Nazis made a secret mission to the French Rennes Le Chateau to hunt the trail of Saunier's men who used some of the Templar wealth, and hid the rest.

There were so many bars found, and the US made off with it as 'Payment' for saving France. How cute.

Always wondered where they actually got all that gold.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nostradamus was in France when the Templar Masons were building the many cathedrals there, and he was one of their sect from times of old. His divining skills were recognized as being a great tool for the houses to use for their medicinal rights, and studies of cures when the houses were forming their studies.

They were very spiritual and had some foresight back then so they could tell when the world was going to hell, and they realized as well the cycles of these men in their many reincarnations, being gradually degraded into further levels of the Masonic hells.

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nostradamus was in France when the Templar Masons were building the many cathedrals there, and he was one of their sect from times of old. His divining skills were recognized as being a great tool for the houses to use for their medicinal rights, and studies of cures when the houses were forming their studies.

They were very spiritual and had some foresight back then so they could tell when the world was going to hell, and they realized as well the cycles of these men in their many reincarnations, being gradually degraded into further levels of the Masonic hells.

Nostradamus was born in the early 16th century. Which Templar Cathedrals were being built over 200 years after the demise of the Templar Order?
Cheers, Loki

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
It's Sir Henry Sinclairs Group, and any Templar that knew where that vault was either stayed here in North America or they were killed shortly after returning. Zeno brothers died 1402-1403. The Zeno brothers created a manuscript map that Sir Henry alter and it was sent back to England to be given to the Grand master of the new Templar order known as the Freemasons. The only thing the Freemasons knew was the treasure was in "Arcadia". This why Templar markings are found across the US, they gave the seeker something else to follow. They made a trail away from the treasure. There is the stone carving in Overton Nova Scotia and it has Templar/Native North American markings. It point out a direction, Eldo just posted the picture of the stone above.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It's Sir Henry Sinclairs Group, and any Templar that knew where that vault was either stayed here in North America or they were killed shortly after returning. Zeno brothers died 1402-1403. The Zeno brothers created a manuscript map that Sir Henry alter and it was sent back to England to be given to the Grand master of the new Templar order known as the Freemasons. The only thing the Freemasons knew was the treasure was in "Arcadia". This why Templar markings are found across the US, they gave the seeker something else to follow. They made a trail away from the treasure. There is the stone carving in Overton Nova Scotia and it has Templar/Native North American markings. It point out a direction, Eldo just posted the picture of the stone above.

You guys are seriously hooked on this Sinclair idea, yet most believe it was only a hoax. IMHO, the Templars arrived in N.S. much earlier (1308). Another item that is also questionable is the connection of the Freemasons to the new Templar Order. I have no doubt that the Freemasons did evolve from Templar stone masons and Templars did call themselves Stonemasons (btw, my own trade), but I do believe the Order itself (Templars) did end in 1314.
Spend a little time researching the Henry Sinclair angle and you may come to my own conclusion.
Cheers, Loki

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes it is but i'm going to tell you what I believe the( O.U.O.S .V.A.V.V) is and D. M.
O.U.O.S.= 15.21.15.19=70 longitude
V.A.V.V= 22.1.22.22=67 longitude

In 1520 Giovanni Verrezzano called the east coast of North America from North Carolina to Maine "Arcadia". So that would be from about 35 latatude to 44 latatude. DM is who is keeping God's secrets. "DeMolay".....Longitudes were harder to calculate and I believe that the longitudes should be shifted about 2 degrees east. Because there is a templar carving there.

And where was the prime meridian determined to be in that year? It was not officially established at the current location (Greenwich, England), until 1884. The earlier Portugese standard was through the Madera Islands. Other navigators used the Vatican (the center of the Civilized World, after all), Axis Mundi at Jerusalem (the center of the Universe, after all), or their starting point (sensibly), so it was relative to where the ship left from and started their log. And until Harrison perfected his chronometer in the 1770's it was near impossible to take an accurate longitude away from the prime meridian or starting point.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And where was the prime meridian determined to be in that year? It was not officially established at the current location (Greenwich, England), until 1884. The earlier Portugese standard was through the Madera Islands. Other navigators used the Vatican (the center of the Civilized World, after all), Axis Mundi at Jerusalem (the center of the Universe, after all), or their starting point (sensibly), so it was relative to where the ship left from and started their log. And until Harrison perfected his chronometer in the 1770's it was near impossible to take an accurate longitude away from the prime meridian or starting point.

Charlie check this guy out. Carl Munck

He uses the Prime meridian of giza to chart some interesting things in maps around the globe.

What I find amazing, is the point when he gets to the "Kite" drawing from a few temples, he makes use of an island that has a huge shark on it.

This was also set up as a reference point on a map, by some of the travels made by Champlain on his late 1500's journeys with spanish fleets, and some of the areas that were charted in his documentary are points that the spansh also looked for.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One problem there is that the "capital" of Egypt during pharotic time was Memphis, not Giza. Giza was a cemetary. The living Pharoh - and god incarnate - would have been in Memphis and likely offended if they centered things on some predecessor.

Just my opinion, of course. ;-)

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
You guys are seriously hooked on this Sinclair idea, yet most believe it was only a hoax. IMHO, the Templars arrived in N.S. much earlier (1308). Another item that is also questionable is the connection of the Freemasons to the new Templar Order. I have no doubt that the Freemasons did evolve from Templar stone masons and Templars did call themselves Stonemasons (btw, my own trade), but I do believe the Order itself (Templars) did end in 1314.
Spend a little time researching the Henry Sinclair angle and you may come to my own conclusion.
Cheers, Loki
Hold on a minute, I am not separating Sir Henry Sinclair from the Templar's. I also believe that the Templar's were in Nova Scotia before Sir Henry Sinclair. Now I could go into my beliefs as to the "Secret Societies" but that usually ticks off Freemasons so I wont. As for researching Sir Henry Sinclair, oh believe me I have. Remember if we listened to what most people believed than the world would still be flat, or a good bleeding cured all. Just saying.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread