Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will be interesting to see if they remove the plug near the column in the chamber they found and find a hole leading to the Ancient Alien hiding place they were mentioning in their other programs on History Channel

View attachment 1129089

:dontknow::icon_scratch:

dabbott2

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posted on TreasureForce FB page this afternoon that there will be a season 3 of Curse of Oak Island. I think we all knew there would be but this is official statement by Prometheus (company filming).

link please? nothing has been noted on the official curse of oak island FB page.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now the TreasureForce seems to think he has solved the puzzle on the stone at 90 feet

he sent me a twitter alert....did any of you get the same random alert??

His link was dead and I havent seen any differences in his site since then, so its strange to have him lure us about the next season even though he has no other info posted....

Anyone here heard if he has a new corn in the hole theory?

dabbott2

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re:

Now the TreasureForce seems to think he has solved the puzzle on the stone at 90 feet

he sent me a twitter alert....did any of you get the same random alert??

His link was dead and I havent seen any differences in his site since then, so its strange to have him lure us about the next season even though he has no other info posted....

Anyone here heard if he has a new corn in the hole theory?

If history hasn't renewed another season by now my bet is that they will cancel the series. That's sad, but I think it's accurate.

pgfhgs

Dec 23, 2014
Sedona AZ
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, AT Pro, Ace 250, Tesoro, Teknetics, Bounty Hunter EQ 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope it comes back for a few years I can't take anymore Bachelor Kardashians or Bruce Jenner!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Maybe the History Channel will run a special on how aliens built Bruce Jenner?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Too bad researcher Dian Fossey is deceased. She could do a documentary on the Kardashians as creatures of near human behavior and intelligence.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Judging by the adventure, that island will be owned by them for a long time. The chances have dropped off drastically that they will score an authentic trove,

i guess once the ball is rolling showing the artifacts they cached, they might get some more viewers, but I think they are going towards the treasure being Pirate at this point, from Ingram's men there who were Pirating

We should see them going to announce the artifacts sometime soon this season, with the last efforts of the pipe dream being played into the stretched out sequences and recaps of death.

Treasure Farts may make history or another season of hysterical laughter.....just waiting to see the outcome.

Dont forget the Spear of Destiny ! LOL

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe they should just hold out till "one more must die". If that's the truth to the legend.

Seven Must Die is the rumor spread about the 6 who died searching for the money pit.

The number 7 can be seen in the Sublime Prince Lithograph and Paintings that Bacon and the Rosicrucians made, showing a lion conquering the curse itself, holding the number 7 in his right hand.

There is no other reasoning for this saying other than their Pirate Curse spread as a fear tactic to kill the King, these pirates being against the true Kingdom following Mary and her Pirates in the pillaging of the gold of the Spanish.

Sharecropper

Feb 27, 2009
I hear rumors that they will find, at the 105.5-foot depth, a petrified pair of mummies resembling Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton draped in original Confederate flags holding original tickets to the 1905 Gay Pride concert in San Francisco. Gimme a Break People!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Or a viewer from boredom.

(Luckily horseshyt isn't toxic or there could have been a calamity).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread