The steps in 10-x

John421

Dec 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay the next thing I wanted to share with this group is what looks like steps, or stepped blocks (not necessarily for walking on). I first noticed this feature in the sonar images and figured it might be steps since in the scene where it shows them the sonar expert is saying that "it's an opening", meaning that its a square tunnel exiting the chamber. The things that look like they might be steps lead up to that opening. Then a few days ago I found an identical looking block with a stripe down the middle of it, also arrayed in very step like fashion. Here we have an image from Dan Blankenship's film from 1971 on the left, and an image from the sonar from the season finale on the right. I have an arrow pointed to the step in each image that is the most clear.

stairsdansfilmandsonar.jpg .

OP
OP
J

John421

Dec 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are additional photos. In this photo I pasted the two clearest blocks or steps for side by side comparison.

stairsdansfilmandsonarclose.jpg

OP
OP
J

John421

Dec 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is another photo from Dan's film, where the detail on the individual blocks are more blurred but the over all staircase look is much more apparent.

stairs.jpg

OP
OP
J

John421

Dec 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a further back view of the steps as they show in the sonar image, with green arrows pointing to 4 of the "steps".

stairspointedout.jpg

SpeedeeAu

Dec 31, 2014
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cinemax

When I was growing up we didn't have Cinemax but if you gazed at it long enough you would see some boobies

OP
OP
J

John421

Dec 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was growing up we didn't have Cinemax but if you gazed at it long enough you would see some boobies

Say what you want to say. It does not change the FACT that the block like image with straight lines filmed in 1971 matches the block like image picked up on radar in 2014 :)

These are real man made (or man carved) objects down there verified by two technological sources. An explanation for how they got there is required, not inane snide remarks :D

SpeedeeAu

Dec 31, 2014
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chill dude it was supposed to be funny. I am one of the biggest believers that something is down there and something big.

dabbott2

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is another photo from Dan's film, where the detail on the individual blocks are more blurred but the over all staircase look is much more apparent.

View attachment 1129579

This one to me looks more compelling than the other two as you can see some real depth to the image. I'm still very much intrigued by what is in the chamber at the bottom of 10-x but I remain somewhat skeptical, but with an open mind. Is there anyway that all of these artifacts or anomalies are just debris from the collapsed hole over the years?

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Could what we are viewing is the Freemason's Ceremonial Room?

Freemason pillars.jpg
I do not believe that Borehole 10X was the location where the Masons buried this treasure.

It would not have been logical for these educated Masons to have left the treasure below the water table where the destruction and deterioration of it could occur from salt water.

I believe what was located at Borehole 10X was a cavern created by the Masons off of the main treasure tunnel to locate an underground "Burial Site".

After their return from Havana and losing thousands of their comrades to sickness, it was inevitable that deaths would occur on the island and In order to keep their location secret, they could not bury them in the ground or at sea, but placed the bodies in caskets made from the ship's wood and put them in the cavern.

What was seen from the camera lowered into Borehole 10X were the remnants of this.

The Pillar or Pillars located here could be part of their ceremonial room used for their secret processions.

I believe the parchment material found with the letters VI was a piece of a Shakespearean manuscript of "King Henry VI" or a piece of the King James VI Bible, placed within a casket.

The printing of this bible was done by a John Baskerville a printer, Freemason, and good associate of both Grand Masters – Benjamin Franklin and Washington Shirley. In 1757 John Baskerville had invented a woven cloth paper which he used to print his Bibles. Baskerville - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So your saying there are 1000's of caskets down there? On the small scale of casket being 6'x2'=12 sq ft x 1000 = 12,000 square feet of space.. That is a 30'x40' room with them stacked 10' high...

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
So your saying there are 1000's of caskets down there? On the small scale of casket being 6'x2'=12 sq ft x 1000 = 12,000 square feet of space.. That is a 30'x40' room with them stacked 10' high...

What I said and what has been documented, is that thousands of their comrades died and were buried in the Havana siege.

It's a good bet that Yellow Fever would have followed them back to Oak Island and that they required a location, undetected to bury further deaths in.

Bore Hole X's cavern would have been a good choice!

Last edited:

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might could believe it assuming the tunnels were already there but don't think anyone would have dug a hole with a cavern that big and deep just to bury their people.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"Six Feet Under" is more of a modern definition!

I might could believe it assuming the tunnels were already there but don't think anyone would have dug a hole with a cavern that big and deep just to bury their people.

Many underground burial sites have been found similar to what I describe for 10X.

Coffins.jpg

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If those are coffins they must be some small people!! or they are actually Urns of some sort. Which would help your theory as to having a 1000 of them down 10x... Wouldn't take up near as much space.. There is a sign attached to one of them, can't make out what it says..

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Fifteen Men on a Dead Man's Chest!

These were in the Philippines and had been there for sum 300 years similar to what may have occurred at Oak Island.

Philippines 2011: Day 3 ? Sagada?s Lumiang burial cave, Sumaguing cave, Hanging Coffins of Echo valley | Mithun On The Net

coffins 2.jpg

1. Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
Drink and the devil had done for the rest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
The mate was fixed by the bosun's pike
The bosun brained with a marlinspike
And cookey's throat was marked belike
It had been gripped by fingers ten;
And there they lay, all good dead men
Like break o'day in a boozing ken

2. Fifteen men of the whole ship's list
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!
Dead and be damned and the rest gone whist!
The skipper lay with his nob in gore
Where the scullion's axe his cheek had shore
And the scullion he was stabbed times four
And there they lay, and the soggy skies
Dripped down in up-staring eyes
In murk sunset and foul sunrise

3. Fifteen men of 'em stiff and stark
Ten of the crew had the murder mark!
Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
Or a yawing hole in a battered head
And the scuppers' glut with a rotting red
And there they lay, aye, damn my eyes
Looking up at paradise
All souls bound just contrawise

4. Fifteen men of 'em good and true
Ev'ry man jack could ha' sailed with Old Pew,
There was chest on chest of Spanish gold
With a ton of plate in the middle hold
And the cabins riot of stuff untold,
And they lay there that took the plum
With sightless glare and their lips struck dumb
While we shared all by the rule of thumb,

5. More was seen through a sternlight screen
Chartings undoubt where a woman had been
'Twas a flimsy shift on a bunker cot
With a dirk slit sheer through the bosom spot
And the lace stiff dry in a purplish blot
Oh was she wench or some shudderin' maid
That dared the knife and took the blade
By God! she had stuff for a plucky jade

6. Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
We wrapped 'em all in a mains'l tight
With twice ten turns of a hawser's bight
And we heaved 'em over and out of sight,
With a Yo-Heave-Ho! and a fare-you-well
And a sudden plunge in the sullen swell
Ten fathoms deep on the road to hell,

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Just in case you are there and really curious...Obey the Sign!

If those are coffins they must be some small people!! or they are actually Urns of some sort. Which would help your theory as to having a 1000 of them down 10x... Wouldn't take up near as much space.. There is a sign attached to one of them, can't make out what it says..

coffin 3.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
These were in the Philippines and had been there for sum 300 years similar to what may have occurred at Oak Island.

1. Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
The mate was fixed by the bosun's pike
The bosun brained with a marlinspike
And cookey's throat was marked belike
It had been gripped by fingers ten;
And there they lay, all good dead men
Like break o'day in a boozing ken

2. Fifteen men of the whole ship's list
Dead and be damned and the rest gone whist!
The skipper lay with his nob in gore
Where the scullion's axe his cheek had shore
And the scullion he was stabbed times four
And there they lay, and the soggy skies
Dripped down in up-staring eyes
In murk sunset and foul sunrise

3. Fifteen men of 'em stiff and stark
Ten of the crew had the murder mark!
Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
Or a yawing hole in a battered head
And the scuppers' glut with a rotting red
And there they lay, aye, damn my eyes
Looking up at paradise
All souls bound just contrawise

4. Fifteen men of 'em good and true
Ev'ry man jack could ha' sailed with Old Pew,
There was chest on chest of Spanish gold
With a ton of plate in the middle hold
And the cabins riot of stuff untold,
And they lay there that took the plum
With sightless glare and their lips struck dumb
While we shared all by the rule of thumb,

5. More was seen through a sternlight screen
Chartings undoubt where a woman had been
'Twas a flimsy shift on a bunker cot
With a dirk slit sheer through the bosom spot
And the lace stiff dry in a purplish blot
Oh was she wench or some shudderin' maid
That dared the knife and took the blade
By God! she had stuff for a plucky jade

6. Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
We wrapped 'em all in a mains'l tight
With twice ten turns of a hawser's bight
And we heaved 'em over and out of sight,
With a Yo-Heave-Ho! and a fare-you-well
And a sudden plunge in the sullen swell
Ten fathoms deep on the road to hell,

Written in 1883 by Robert Lewis Stevenson --Treasure Island and set to music for the musical version in 1901.

"Aaarrrgh, young Jim. Cap'n Flint had us wrap 'em in canvas and weigh them down with chain and jettyson 'em. No caskets for the likes o'them."

But that's where 85% of what we think we know about pirates comes from.

wallace+beery+treasure+island+1.jpg

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are the steps going down the into the old caverns made to dig into the side of the money pit, as well as the miners gear they found there in the choss when redigging. Remember the Dead Body they saw way back when, next to an ax pick....they clearly made that known before that they thought he was one of the English Miners who were doing their work.

This chamber is the room made underneath and to the side of the original money pit, as it was the point from which they descended into the pit, and made their undergruund decisions from there to dig numerous side channels looking for the actual trove. You can see the actual side channels/tunnels and align them on a drawing to show the exact movements compared to the previous expeditions on the island in the mid 1800s

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THERE TO BE CALLING KNIGHTS TEMPLAR.....sorry the steps and the whole chamber is completely uneven and ragged from the numerous blunt picks used.

History Channel needs to stop fueling the Tourist Scam they are running, and retire from reliving these guy's historical refusals to accept proof, that what they are doing has already been done, by English Pirates 'mining' under contract.

These numerous operations to "mine" for gold and silver in Nova Scotia from 1800's onward, were nothing more than cover fronts for the English to return to the area to excavate their stolen gold troves from the eras of Mary and her 100 men from Ingram's crew, who had been stationed there Pirating these islands when Ingram attempted to return home via a French Fishing Boat piloted by M Champagne.

The rest is a hysterical search for what these so called Noble Lineages of the Sinclairs have been looking for, a "religious sign" to authenticate their destined conquest by interbreeding into the house of the Stewarts, the true heirs to the throne of King James the First of England, who actually had these tales in the Bible rewritten into a visionary tale that could be seen as an epoch of the affairs of the Vatican and the influences they want to bring throughout their rule in England, and how the English are actually operating under the illusion of the Royal Lineage, as heretics, if they were ever found to be plotting the removal of the roots of the Scottish and Irish lineages from the United Kingdom.

They even killed off Diana to cover their tracks when she filed for a Divorce seeing their sickness and demonic practices herself. Here's a foretelling that might be interesting to remember from Nostradamus

The Hooked nose one will fight with the Blonde and she will be Driven Out........this is the new translation believe it or not.....the old quatrains said that HE, Prince Charles would be driven out

They were constanty looking to claim the Spear, the Trove, and call themselves the chosen born kings and princes of the New Kingdom......etc etc etc

Charlatans in a Kings throne, calling themselves Queens of the entire planet? Nepalese

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread