The "Enochian" Theory

rowanns

Jan 26, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But back to the Templars - I have no issue with them being "infected" with heretical ideas counter to the Church - frankly, I'm pretty much convinced that they were. What I'd like to figure out is what knowledge they had about this part of the world and where that knowledge came from. We all are very much European focused in our thoughts and searches for clues - that makes sense considering how many of us were taught history. But what if, what if, any knowledge they gained of land across the sea, came from Arabic sources first and then made their way into others' hands. Just a thought, but maybe many of us are looking in the wrong places.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What I'd like to figure out is what knowledge they had about this part of the world and where that knowledge came from.

The Templars and Norse Descendants co-existed side by side in Scotland and they also had Norse members in the Order. The Norse (Vikings) knew about North America at least 300 years before the Templars demise.
Cheers, Loki

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
"Baphomet" as per "Angelfire","It appears to be a combination of two Greek words"baphe"and"metis" meaning absorption of knowledge". But looking at the symbol of the Baphomet it appears to be a depiction of the Devil. So was it not the first "Sin" of mankind to eat from the "Tree of Knowledge".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions