The "Enochian" Theory

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Has anyone given thought to the 'Enochian Theory"? I mean The "Money Pit" itself is pretty much a 'Bottomless Pit" as shown to Enoch by the angel, where the earth and heaven were completed. The place where the 200 fallen angels were sent. How about a Glacial sink hole made to give the illusion of Enoch's
Vault. Wouldn't their greed be their demise. Enoch had foreseen tens of thousands of Gods warriors chosen to battle those who offend God. Were the "Templar's" the "Warriors".

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Has anyone given thought to the 'Enochian Theory"? I mean The "Money Pit" itself is pretty much a 'Bottomless Pit" as shown to Enoch by the angel, where the earth and heaven were completed. The place where the 200 fallen angels were sent. How about a Glacial sink hole made to give the illusion of Enoch's
Vault. Wouldn't their greed be their demise. Enoch had foreseen tens of thousands of Gods warriors chosen to battle those who offend God. Were the "Templar's" the "Warriors".

Well, STRANGE Lights WERE seen above the "Pit", on the island... dunno.

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Hahaha.....Columbus seen them....I have another thought ..
..why didn't the Church allow the book of "Enoch" to be a part of the bible? It was theorized that "Enoch" was the true builder of the great pyramid of Giza.

UnderMiner

Silver Member
Jul 27, 2014
New York City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Money Pit contains materials that carbon date to the early 1300's. This date falls in line with the theory that the pit was created by the Knights Templar. Most likely the Knights saw the writing on the wall that their organization was about to disband so they sailed to the New World and hid their vast treasure. We must remember that the Knights had the resources and organization skills to cross large bodies of water as they crossed the Mediterranean countless times. Their actions would have also been extremely secretive which explains why there is no historical record of their voyage to Nova Scotia. There is also the high probability that the treasure of the money pit has already been taken. When Daniel McGinnis found the money pit in 1795 he saw a tackle block hanging over it from a tree branch. The ground was also indented.

My theory is that members of the highest order within the Free Masons unearthed the treasure some time between the 1760's and 1780's. They may have been American revolutionaries such as George Washington and his constituents who needed the money to finance the American Revolution. Conversely the treasure may have been dug up by British Free Masons who sought to protect it from the Americans as Nova Scotia could have easily fallen into America's hands. It's possible that the treasure was secretly moved from the money pit transported either to Great Britain or more likely hidden somewhere in Canada. As for any supernatural elements to the treasure, I have no idea, if the Arc of the Covenant was included with the treasure and the stories behind it are indeed true than the supernatural events associated with the pit may originate from that.

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
..why didn't the Church allow the book of "Enoch" to be a part of the bible? It was theorized that "Enoch" was the true builder of the great pyramid of Giza.

Outside of the Essenes (who never gained much notoriety even when they were in existence until the Dead Sea Scrolls were found in the 1940's) and Ethiopia it was just a fragmentary collection of bits that were considered "uninspired" and non-canonical. The most complete pieces are in Ge'ez - which is a little used language for the Jewish synagogues of Ethopia. Only a few passages were translated into Hebrew, Greek or Aramaic and most of the others "died of natural causes" while other books and writings became our current Bible. Nobody bothered to assemble all the fragments into a actual collection and call it the "Book of Enoch" until 1821; and even the Essenes didn't translate the majority of it like they did other texts.

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Okay, I am going to bring in a "Character" into the conversation who had a interests in "The Book of Enoch". His name was "James Bruce of Kinnaird", and he was a distant relative to "Robert the Bruce". who had fought a long side of William Sinclair during the Crusade and both men believed to be knight Templar's. James Bruce had give a copy of the "Book of Enoch", to I believe "Louis XV of France". But again I have to ask myself "why?" . Why give the King of France, a book that is not recognized by the church as being the first book of the "Gospel". It is funny how the Book of Enoch kind of parallels "Dante's Inferno" and look at the "Money Pit", like Dante's Inferno the 9th level is the level of treachery. What was supposedly found on the 9th Oak Platform and what happen when they went past it.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
TWO things; BoE PREDATES OT "teachings"... AND! The "PIT" is not "bottomless"; isn't there a "tunnel" bringing water in... from the near-by sea/beach area...?

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
TWO things; BoE PREDATES OT "teachings"... AND! The "PIT" is not "bottomless"; isn't there a "tunnel" bringing water in... from the near-by sea/beach area...?

You are right Reb...There are the flood tunnels that flow into the "Money Pit", but to me those are what give's the "Illusion" of the Pit being "Bottomless". No matter how fast or much you bail you can't reach the bottom. Also think about the 9th level of Hell in Dante's Inferno, The "Treacherous souls are frozen in "ice"....How cold is that "Water" in the PIT.
What if and I am just spit balling on this idea....The Templar's actually based there order on the very beginning....the very first to be considered the right hand of God....What if the believed themselves to be the warriors of God, as foreseen by Enoch.....

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
About 50 to 55°F for most "land" spots below 50 ft deep down to 500 ft or so. That's pretty consistent around the 48th parallel.

If you're on a well what temperature does your water come to the tap/diaphragm tank at?

45Globe.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
About 50 to 55°F for most "land" spots below 50 ft deep down to 500 ft or so. That's pretty consistent around the 48th parallel.

If you're on a well what temperature does your water come to the tap/diaphragm tank at?

View attachment 1168142

Most would say the the frigid water temperatures of 50 degree's especially when exposed to it would be considered "Freezing" even though the temperature stay's a consistent 18 degrees above freezing temperatures. Just a thought....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

As if these people were here in any other form back then except as Spear Chucking Wooly Mammoth Eating Cavemen ...so many lies in the Bible it is now lost in numerous Parallels and Parables

The egyptians come from the race of Ancients....every holy book written then after the egyptians was a carbon copy of the original Books of the Dead.

Enoch was clearly not from these lineages and was from the greco roman, and khazarian lineages that migrated to the holy lands 'to find god'....except he was abducted it said.

Nothing like trying to call yourself gods by inventing a religion and leaving a book in a cave. HA HA HA HA

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
As if these people were here in any other form back then except as Spear Chucking Wooly Mammoth Eating Cavemen ...so many lies in the Bible it is now lost in numerous Parallels and Parables

The egyptians come from the race of Ancients....every holy book written then after the egyptians was a carbon copy of the original Books of the Dead.

Enoch was clearly not from these lineages and was from the greco roman, and khazarian lineages that migrated to the holy lands 'to find god'....except he was abducted it said.

Nothing like trying to call yourself gods by inventing a religion and leaving a book in a cave. HA HA HA HA

Okay now, this thread isn't about proving weather they existed or not. It make's no difference weather they did or didn't. It's about believing in the "Ideology" of the the writings. Enoch, never called himself a God. He considered himself the servant of God and he was not abducted, he was favored by God so God took Enoch to heaven so he never experienced death. As for the Egyptians being a race of "Ancients", ancient what? Please don't say "Alien". I have said it before, unless somebody invents the "Mr. Peabody Way Back Machine". We are all pretty much guessing as to what really went on. History is really "Subjective" to the writers interpretation.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're reading a lot into the brief mention. This is from Young's Literal Translation - which I like because it doesn't have the "spin" of other translations.

Gen 5:21 And Enoch liveth five and sixty years, and begetteth Methuselah.
5:22
And Enoch walketh habitually with God after his begetting Methuselah three hundred years, and begetteth sons and daughters.
5:23
And all the days of Enoch are three hundred and sixty and five years.
5:24
And Enoch walketh habitually with God, and he is not, for God hath taken him.

Modern translation: "Enoch walked around talking to himself when he was 365 years old and one day he never returned. We never found his body."

That's all the "conventional" Old Testament says about Enoch. No abductions. No architecture. Just a few lines in the begats and begots section of Genesis.

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Okay guys....Remember "Theorized"....let me back up a little and ask the question to all.....What do you think a bunch of "TEMPLAR'S" would have believed? Evolution theories? Doubt it....Enoch wasn't real, because there not enough information about him that "We" know of at the time. Who's to say they didn't know more? We really don't know what they knew or believed. But history tells us they were a religious order, so judgement geared with that in mind.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're still making two large leaps: The Templars had contact with Ethiopians (neither the Jews or the Christians used the Book of Enoch as a sacred text' and it was just fragments of multiple works, which likely were not written by the same individual unless they were pieces of copies of copies, until the mid 1800's).

The Templars had knowledge of and traveled to North America (that's almost two by itself).

Two very large leaps of faith - and then compounded with another that there is anything of value in the Money Pit.

OP
OP
T

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
You're still making two large leaps: The Templars had contact with Ethiopians (neither the Jews or the Christians used the Book of Enoch as a sacred text' and it was just fragments of multiple works, which likely were not written by the same individual unless they were pieces of copies of copies, until the mid 1800's).

The Templars had knowledge of and traveled to North America (that's almost two by itself).

Two very large leaps of faith - and then compounded with another that there is anything of value in the Money Pit.

Oh, Faith can move mountains don't ya know....;)

That still take's me to the question of why it wasn't looked at as the 1st Gospel. Weather it's Judaism or Christianity, why didn't anyone want to know more about the "Right Hand Of God"? It's funny how some of the quotes from the book of Enoch parallel sayings other gospels. Kind of like they took the book of Enoch and kind of divided it up between the others gospels.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Two very large leaps of faith

You do realize that in 1300 the Templars had over 100 holdings in Scotland, with many in areas of large Norse ancestry. Also, it is known that the Order itself had Norse members. During this same period the Norse were still making trips to over 400 farms in Greenland. Whether or not the Norse were still visiting L'anse aux meadows, how in the world could Templars not have had knowledge of North America?

I can buy one leap of faith, and not a big leap at that, but two, I think not!

Cheers, Loki

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
FACT: The ORIGINAL KT were of the ROMAN CATHOLIC Faith weren't they...? The ORIGINAL 9 Knights were in Jerusalem... correct...? WERE to "patrol" the ROAD to Jerusalem, for the "Faithful"...? BUT! The 9 MAY have found something under Solomon's Temple; WHAT...?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You do realize that in 1300 the Templars had over 100 holdings in Scotland, with many in areas of large Norse ancestry. Also, it is known that the Order itself had Norse members. During this same period the Norse were still making trips to over 400 farms in Greenland. Whether or not the Norse were still visiting L'anse aux meadows, how in the world could Templars not have had knowledge of North America?

I can buy one leap of faith, and not a big leap at that, but two, I think not!

Cheers, Loki

OK. I'll grant you the Norse talked (and pillaged) The Scots and by 1300 AD were melding into the Orkneys and Shetlands pretty well.

Now lets see if you realize relative diastances?

Scotland to Iceland - 1,300 miles +/-
Iceland to Greenland - 1,300 miles again
Greenland to L'Anse aux Meadows (Newfundland) - 1,150 miles
L'Anse aux Meadows to Oak Island (Nova Scotia) - 850 miles +/-.

So, The Telmpars would be baseing the third jump to a region where the Norse got their arses whupped by hostile Skrailings THREE SEPERATE TIMES and take another hop almost that far again to go to a pit on some remote nothing island. There are LOTS of pits in places of Iceland and Greenland that don't see many visitors and have no real hostile presence.

But it's good fodder for discussion. I'm not saying it can't be. Just that it seems way past remotely possible. And there is evidence of the Norse settlement at L'Anse aux Meadows. No credible evidence at Oak Island.

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OK. I'll grant you the Norse talked (and pillaged) The Scots and by 1300 AD were melding into the Orkneys and Shetlands pretty well.

Now lets see if you realize relative diastances?

Scotland to Iceland - 1,300 miles +/-
Iceland to Greenland - 1,300 miles again
Greenland to L'Anse aux Meadows (Newfundland) - 1,150 miles
L'Anse aux Meadows to Oak Island (Nova Scotia) - 850 miles +/-.

So, The Telmpars would be baseing the third jump to a region where the Norse got their arses whupped by hostile Skrailings THREE SEPERATE TIMES and take another hop almost that far again to go to a pit on some remote nothing island. There are LOTS of pits in places of Iceland and Greenland that don't see many visitors and have no real hostile presence.

But it's good fodder for discussion. I'm not saying it can't be. Just that it seems way past remotely possible. And there is evidence of the Norse settlement at L'Anse aux Meadows. No credible evidence at Oak Island.

Open water distances; Shetlands to Faroes- less than 250 miles, Faroes to Iceland- less than 250 miles, Iceland to Greenland- less than 250 miles, Greenland to North America- less than 250 miles.

At Oak Island; Coconut Fibre dated to a period in which it only could have come from the Eastern Med.
Drilled stones that may have been used as a type of mooring or anchor device.
A possible 14th century fortress 15 miles up the nearby Gold River.

I agree nothing credible, "yet". btw, I don't believe they dug a pit on Oak Island, and I don't believe Henry Sinclair built the fortress.

Cheers, Loki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions