Newbie question - Is that a map?

simon155

Aug 21, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

From the UK here so not something I can look at myself. Just heard about Oak Island on a random link and looked it up on Google maps.

Crosses my mind if I had hidden something that important I'd have placed a decoy.

Whats with the markings on the "neck" of the island that shows on google maps? Is that from machinery? I only ask as it looks like a map to the tiny island quite some way NE which appears to be undisturbed.

Simon H

OP
OP
S

simon155

Aug 21, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On an unrelated subject I just saw a fraction of a stone tablet on the site page. The site page isn't loading properly, but I'll point out it's not a letter if you're looking to translate it.

The O with the dot in the middle is the symbol for water ie the water in the earth. Don't recall which culture that was from but it was a core belief for them. Other symbols meant other things. Some were obvious other less so ie a star in a box would be symbolic for a tree in a garden etc.

If anyone gets more info drop it on here and give me something to look at :)

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The Circle with dot is also a symbol for: gold, hydrogen, the Sun, entered apprentice, a fish's eye, map symbol for a water hole (Australian Aborigines), nazur (protection amulet from the evil eye) and a bullseye!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the H+O Stone, the Keystone, we derive the Keyword, which being in a biblical Baconian witt, makes us think its coded in a letter transposition, or some form of tifanagh-like symbol.

It is really the 'Beginning and the End' of the Keyword........H A L L A D O.

There are other points here as well... there is the P shaped marking on the second line. I derived the word HOP, as in a rabbit's hop.....or that if looking for a direction, that HOP-E would be found by taking a hop East.

The stone has the same markings as the 90' stone, so I would say they are part of the same message.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
From the H+O Stone, the Keystone, we derive the Keyword, which being in a biblical Baconian witt, makes us think its coded in a letter transposition, or some form of tifanagh-like symbol.

It is really the 'Beginning and the End' of the Keyword........H A L L A D O.

There are other points here as well... there is the P shaped marking on the second line. I derived the word HOP, as in a rabbit's hop.....or that if looking for a direction, that HOP-E would be found by taking a hop East.

The stone has the same markings as the 90' stone, so I would say they are part of the same message.
Hop COULD also be "connected" to BEER! MEAD, anyone...?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In what whey?

LOL

So Rebel, did you come over here to find out how the Beale landscaped markers I showed on the other posts relate to the Oak Island Mystery?

How the "Privateers" were out going mad about these troves scouting the area, and included a Bedford Basin, NS Carving in their Bedford, VA maysteries.

Remember the so called "Sons of Liberty"....later the 'O.A.K.' Order...were the ones who were responsible for all of this heydey and hysteria.

Including the fact that they claim to have found "Golden Tablets" from a supposed Old Book of the Bible they claim to have found and translated using "Divining Stones"......

The manure on the farm gets even deeper than all of this.

BealeOmega andfixe pointed x.jpg BedfordBasinCarving.jpg

And the Map below crafted of the same likeness as the Champlain map of the Eastern Coast of North America

ChamplainMapCrop.jpg Beale Omega Map.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread