Status
Not open for further replies.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Charlie, you have always struck me as a clever fellow. Surely, you can't consider this student's paper as legitimate "background".

It could well serve as an example of how to pose a one-sided argument with all the usual suspects; only interviewing those who strongly support your position, cherry-picking opposing statements, omitting facts that don't support you, presenting speculation and opinion as fact, etc.

Charlie is what we call in the trade a sniper. He makes a fairly good argument, but then after a few discussions backs off. Vanessa Smith's paper is a good example. Charlie if you are reading this start a thread on Smith's report and lets argue the points.
Cheers, Loki

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Actually I found a few other "papers" and blogs that were much more critical of Joan. It's hard to produce better because it's not a subject taken seriously by many historians or archeologists.

As far as starting a seperate thread - I am not interested in student papers. I am wondering about your thread here. What physical evidence do you use to substantiate Nove Scotia contains a "Templar Vault" - in your words?

You can assisinate my character, which is what I tried not to do to her (she was clinically delusional from many accounts). I've been fairly polite with everyone here. I did point out that you contradicted yourself with other wells in the area. People been drinking there long before municipal water works.

I am what you can call a skeptic. You keep heaping and heaping assumptions on what lies beneath a modern pre-cast concrete cover over a stone lined dug well and suddenly, with no physical evidence, it becomes the entrance to a "Templar Vault". Not a cavity, not a vault. A very specific "Templar Vault". With no conclusive evidence of Templar activity in this hemisphere that is a long stretch, and with no evidence on that site other than a few stone walls it is sketchy.

One wonders if the "treasure" is in the marketing of the promise of treasure. Is that the "trade" you are in of which refers to skepics as snipers? I'm actually flattered to be recognized as a sniper. Traditionally selected from the ranks of hunters because of their patience and skills of observation.

See, I'm on Treasure Net because I'm a coin shooter. I hunt coins with a metal detector. But if I went up on the Daily Finds section and posted that I thought there were coins in one spot of ground; it wouldn't mean much. They'd want to see images of the coins I dug. Not those I speculated about. And I do admit I am sitting here at home and have only the America Unearthed footage that showed nothing structure-like. I haven't seen whet you have seen. But then, neither have you shown anything here.

Keep hunting. Be sure to post the images when you "make your kill."

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Charlie P. said:
As far as starting a seperate thread - I am not interested in student papers. I am wondering about your thread here. What physical evidence do you use to substantiate Nove Scotia contains a "Templar Vault" - in your words?

You can assisinate my character, which is what I tried not to do to her (she was clinically delusional from many accounts). I've been fairly polite with everyone here. I did point out that you contradicted yourself with other wells in the area. People been drinking there long before municipal water works.

I am what you can call a skeptic. You keep heaping and heaping assumptions on what lies beneath a modern pre-cast concrete cover over a stone lined dug well and suddenly, with no physical evidence, it becomes the entrance to a "Templar Vault". Not a cavity, not a vault. A very specific "Templar Vault". With no conclusive evidence of Templar activity in this hemisphere that is a long stretch, and with no evidence on that site other than a few stone walls it is sketchy.

One wonders if the "treasure" is in the marketing of the promise of treasure. Is that the "trade" you are in of which refers to skepics as snipers? I'm actually flattered to be recognized as a sniper. Traditionally selected from the ranks of hunters because of their patience and skills of observation.

There are many writings critical of Joan so I'm sure if you wanted to you could post more of them.

I did not assassinate your character and if you took it as such I apologize. I called you a sniper which in my opinion is a skeptic who after making a post or two stops defending his position when questioned.

As for heaping assumptions on what lies beneath that cover, I think you have the wrong person as for one thing this is not my thread. I have never called it a Templar vault although when FinderKeepers finishes I hope they can show us a vault or something that can prove a one time Templar presence. IMHO, I think the dating of the coconut fibre would be itself almost a proof if someone would produce documentation.
My own premises put the final Templar cache over by Annapolis Basin after being moved from New Ross (Charing Cross).
Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You're right. I had you and FinderKeeper crossed up regarding the "Templar Vault" identification.

I just hope we get some good site measurements, analysis and documentation done before the site is further destroyed; in case there is some evidence of pre-Columbian structures there - regardless of who constructed them.

Coconut fibers don't prove much. That would be like trying to determine the statistics of a home computer based on the packing peanuts collected at the dump that may have been those in the shipping carton. The samples from Oak Island were sent to a lab by amateurs - so there was no control of possible contamination from the collecting site and multiple samples from various depths and locations would have been much preferred. They couldn't be used in court as the chain of integrity was lost.

Long immersion in seawater can screw up radio carbon dating - which assumes an organism lived and died in the same climate and environment.

NHBandit

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2010
Formerly NH now East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GtaX1250
Since the title of this thread is "Templar Vault Chamber located" I am going to assume there will be pictures coming soon of the treasure you found in the "vault"... Otherwise it's just another old well... Will Geraldo be there to open it ?

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You're right. I had you and FinderKeeper crossed up regarding the "Templar Vault" identification.

I just hope we get some good site measurements, analysis and documentation done before the site is further destroyed; in case there is some evidence of pre-Columbian structures there - regardless of who constructed them.

Coconut fibers don't prove much. That would be like trying to determine the statistics of a home computer based on the packing peanuts collected at the dump that may have been those in the shipping carton.

Long immersion in seawater can screw up radio carbon dating - which assumes an organism lived and died in the same climate and environment.

I can certainly agree with your first statement.

If you could accurately date those packing peanuts and determine where they came from by the type, that could tell you where your home computer came from and perhaps when it was shipped.

That's, long immersion in deep seawater can screw up C-14 dating.
There has been C-14 dating in the past by "Woods Hole" with similar results after which some time later the material was questioned. And that's why I have been calling for documentation of the testing process.
Cheers, Loki

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But, in the packing peanut/coconut fiber comparison, we have the computer and know it existed. Even if you prove the fibers were transported deliberately buy ship you have then just established someone brought fibers to the area. Not that anything was in them or what the purpose was.

The "testing", had it been done as real research, may have found other inclusions. If a botanist identifies a specific coconut species and a biologist identifies a periwinkle in that same clump that only is native to the coast of XYZland, and an archaeologist notes the pattern of rocks placed where it was found is typoical of structures erected at site Q where coins of King K, who was known to rule between . . . you're getting things narrowed down. One data point is just inconclusive.

But if someone mails you a glob of organic matter and says: we think this is coconut.

And yes, you get a bunch of academics together they might all disagree, anyway. But some of them are expert at their single focus, and solutions are all about tying the evidence together. It beats guessing and hoping.

"In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is." -- Yogi Berra.

I'm a skeptic professionally because where I work (water treatment) if someone "guesses" and a mistake is made people get sick and we get huge fines. And we can't just turn things off until we get the answers. When someone tells me something I verify, even if I trust them. Show me your facts, not your gut feel. (Although I listen to gut feelings as well because do believe the amazing human mind processes a lot in the background). That's my job as manager.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was the only person that was willing to do the show and prove what I say , No ONE from Treasure Net would. This hunt is for real treasure hunters stay in Va.

Well, not really but OK Dennis. you did throw it all on the table.

I always hate having to bring the facts into the hunt, and I am fighting off seeming like a tag along troll.

The Beale are not just codes, but codes to find additional information that will lead you to the mines and back to the Vault in VA. The whole affair had A LOT to do with Oak Island.

The highest order of the KGC was the OAK. No mystery why this is created with their coding system using

I am the only one willing to show this on TV, and coordinate all the conspiring tangents together into a formal investigative report. Not to brag, but 18 gold mines in 35 minutes is record setting.

The reality is also crafted in the same manners to make the correlations about New Ross that I have given to you out of faith.

Take them and make them of something, and dont feel like I am spoiling the solve for you to discover, when so many things are really originating from my work in pushing the Rennes Le Chateau theory of your site being a replication of these blueprints and markers. What you do with the information can be used to create another half witted show,

Or it can display the beauty and majesty of the entire legend that is really waiting to be shown.

My publisher recently called to reassure me they are willing to take these books to the bank. These are inexpensive ways to display the information, without having to be controlled by the media interests adding their own opinions into the mix.So

I am pursuing these efforts and will keep you on the decks as a legitimate source to help reinforce our work and collaboration efforts.

Talk more soon....still mobile

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Before the schools can teach it there has to be verifiable documentation and/or evidence. Granted, the Interweb ain't the best but I don't see anything that mentions a vault at Brunton Parish or a pre-columbian settlement of Europeans at the Cumberland R.

Brunton Parish in Williamsburg was Episcopal - aka Anglican/Church of England until the rift of 1776 - and it was abandoned for decades in the early 1800's. It would have been well sacked if something had existed there when the Burgesses pulled out.

If you are finding 2" thick bu 6" high stones like this and considering them archway keystones, unless it was to a Templar Doggie Door, then I'm afraid there won't be a big rush to reprint the history books anytime soon.

Stone.JPG

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Charlie, It's best to say less , the more you talk shows us how little you know. Please get the info right before you post. Thank You old friend

NostraDanis

Feb 16, 2014
The Bluegrass
Primary Interest:
Other
You need to read about the Bruton Parish Cemetery. You will find that the Knight's Templar Vault was there and it was placed there during the Bacon Rebellion and George Wythe and other Deans of William & Mary College took care of the vault. George Wythe died in 1806 and most likely turned the library and the 33 copper cylinders over to President Thomas Jefferson. In George Wythe's Will he gave his library to President Thomas Jefferson. He was poisoned by a nephew.

Also there was a settlement on the South Fork of the Cumberland River in 1296 and there is a map of it also.

Franklin,

I would be most interested if you could direct me to any background on this settlement on the South Fork as this is not too far from my neck of the woods. It seems that all the 'fun' places are always too far for me to personally visit, so I would be thrilled to learn of one that I could actually lay eyes on. Thanks in advance.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Charlie, It's best to say less , the more you talk shows us how little you know. Please get the info right before you post. Thank You old friend

Apparently this is so. I don't even know where to begin to look up all the information you allude to. My history books are very lacking.

"Indian Joseph"? I know of Chief Joseph ("Thunder Rolling Down the Mountain" - Nez Pierce of Idaho - I much admire him and read several books on him), Chief Joseph Brant (Mohawk - NY). And those two lived much after 1296. I don't come across an Indian Joseph of Tennessee or Kentucky.

Actually been to Brunton Parish and performed there (1978). There website mentions nothing about secret vaults, scrolls, Templars. Sad they are not aware of their own "history".

Bruton Parish: A Brief History

Well, enjoy. I'll stick to the Oak Island threads. This is getting as loopy as Pulitzer's stuff and I won't dignify that by calling it garbage archeology. Fantasy Land is interesting but I prefer historical history.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

The Beale are not just codes, but codes to find additional information that will lead you to the mines and back to the Vault in VA. The whole affair had A LOT to do with Oak Island.

The highest order of the KGC was the OAK. No mystery why this is created with their coding system using...
Then again, the Beale Papers copyrighted by James Beverly Ward may be only a dime western treasure novel with ciphers added as a parlor entertainment for sale in Lynchburg.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You can find it on the Internet. Google about Indian Joseph. He drew a map of the location. If I can locate my copy of the map I will post it but Can't seem to remember where it is? I do remember it was down the East side of the South Fork of the Cumberland River just below where Chief Doublehead lived. Thomas Beale lived there after he moved from Nasemond County, Virginia. He was 3rd mate on the gold laden ship the HMS Grosvenor. The richest ship of the East India Company. Maybe he carried some of that gold down that way.
Thomas Chay Beale...?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Then again, the Beale Papers copyrighted by James Beverly Ward may be only a dime western treasure novel with ciphers added as a parlor entertainment for sale in Lynchburg.
LOL! MOVE along, little "doggies"; Rollin, Rollin,Rollin... keep them "Doggies" Rollin.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Damn.. Wrong one.. Can't edit my post as I'm on mobile app.. Will do shortly, sorry!

EDIT: link is correct; just displays awkwardly on mobile phone (scroll to right/down to see print article)

Last edited:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ok there is a series of articles from the early 1990's regarding a supposed Templar Vault under Bruton church graveyard .. Apparently several digs have taken place at least since the 1950's but as of 1991 nothing has been found and the church is basically fed up of people digging up graves..

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry Frank, I can not help you, you must do your own work and come up with your own idea, Everyone has spent years working on the Templars and New Ross and in just a few days of research you want to know what we know. It doesn't work that way Frank. My story could be wrong or right . There is no 100% proof to answer any of your questions. You will come up with a story that Henry Sinclair never made it to Nova Scotia, and I will come back and say PROVE it. There is no solid proof just our thoughts . After spending 5 years working in this area I believe the Templars were here but who was here before them?:dontknow:
Charlie and Finderskeepers, I have did extensive research the last couple of days and I can not find where Henry Sinclair even came to New Ross? Can you verify with documents or even a grave of Henry Sinclair? I don't want to be P'ing on your parade but I can find no evidence that such a trip took place. There is amble evidence that Henry Sinclair died about 1400 or 1401 when the Islands were invaded that he was Earl of? And as for Rosalynd Chapel is said to contain the Ark of the Covenant and the Cup of Christ but even this is hard to find researching because Henry Sinclair's grandson built Rosalynd Chapel? I wish I could believe? Can you show me any verified information that will hold water you talking about at New Ross? I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions