OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I also can find no official recognition as to the well being a "historical" anything...no listing of it anywhere as a historical site as you claim...

If you have a link to such a claim...official, from the New Ross Historical Society, or the New Ross local governance, or NS gov't...please post it...

Otherwise, it's just a well...40 to 50 foot deep by most accounts...not 90 as you say.

AS I said this well may not be on paper as a protected site yet, but if the dive team does find a stone in the well with a carved triangle in it with a eye then I would think that is proof of Templar at this site and that alone could be enough proof for Heritage to step in and protect this well site. So the research you did to prove Tim could dig down under the well and maybe destroy it trying to dig down 90' was not worth the time you spent on it. This find will stop Tim from any digging. So who was right in the end.

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once again FK...not the point...It was you that said it IS a 'protected' site...and once again it was a statement made that you put out with no basis in fact as you show above..

That is why I ask for proof of anything, because you keep making false statements...and as of now, even your "could be enough proof" contradicts your statement that it is...

Since the show was shot earlier in the year..has your friend Sean made any move to have it protected?

I also hope something is found to back up your claims...some physical proof....but to just make claims on here from blue sky is what i object to.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again the laws are twisted to fit the work done. When I did the TV show at the Holy Well site it was under a permit from Heritage. I could not dig deeper than 2'. and I could not dig up bones to date. THE SITE WAS PROTECTED BY HERITAGE under their permits. We could not remove anything from the site. We did get the OK to drill down 20' for the TV show but No Digging was to be done. Now we are a mining company and the laws change for us, if we find a small amount of gold we dig. We had BIG backhoes on the Holy Well site and we dug down 12'. Now a land owner does not need a permit to dig on his land, but he can not treasure hunt or mine with out a permit. He can dig a hole for a swimming pool or basement ,etc.
When we found the key stones in the field Sean told us not to dig them up and they were only 10" under the ground, but if the land owner said dig them up then its OK. The mining dep told us this site was not protected so we can dig. Now if we got a permit from Heritage then we must follow the laws Sean tells us. Its just one big game. We will be talking with Sean Thursday about the stone found in the well. I did not know they found anything so I don't know if Sean did. A find like this would stop all digging.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When we did the TV show for History Channel we had a Heritage permit as treasure hunters. Then we drilled and hit gold nuggets. Now we could not keep the gold nuggets because we did not own the mineral rights, so we left the gold in the drill holes until we had the paper work done. Now we are a mining company using treasure hunting equipment to hunt gold. During the last 5 years while we track for gold we hit readings of tunnels , rooms, voids, found key stones, and more. We told Heritage what we found but nothing was done so we keep tracking gold. St. Marys University did do a report on the gold found at New Ross. WE are tracking gold but we don't know if its nuggets or coins or bars or Templar Treasure until we dig. It could be Magnatite Stones that give off gold readings just like the stones found in the Oak Island swamp. The Templars did use Magnatite stones when they built things, the Hope Stone is made of Magnatite and it was found by the well. Many other hand cut stones were found to be Magnatite. So when we track a tunnel and get gold readings it could be just magnetite stones used at that spot. This is why we don't dig every time we locate gold.

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you talk with Mr. McKeane on Thursday, make sure that you mention the grave that you plan on desecrating as described in post #414. Never mind. I'll send him a screenshot of your comment myself.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. We are tracking the Knights Templars and trying to find out what happen to them and did they build a castle at the New Ross site. We are done with our research and plan to do a lot of digging in the spring to prove our finds.

...and this is the reason why your 'findings' will not be taken seriously. Well, one of the reasons. In this statement above, you are saying that you will use whatever you find to reinforce your theory ... that you will mangle the 'evidence' to say what you want it to say, and not what it actually says. Like that sythe tip Hope found that MUST be the end of a Viking sword. Or the peavey point found on Oak Island that MUST be a Roman crossbow bolt. Unless you want to end up a laughingstock like Pulitzer and Wolter, you shouldn't put the cart before the horse.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When you talk with Mr. McKeane on Thursday, make sure that you mention the grave that you plan on desecrating as described in post #414. Never mind. I'll send him a screenshot of your comment myself.

Hay Raparee you may want to send him #1 post and #15 in Tunnels and more found in New Ross. From what I see we talked about the graves many times and I have told Sean we may of located them to, so anything you can do will help. Ya , I am sure Heritage will be on site when this is done. Their is no other way to prove a massive grave than to drill. Radar will not work in this clay. Digging would be a big deal and I don't dig graves. But when the time comes to prove who was here I am sure Heritage will have the graves checked out.
For over 40years Heritage said there was no proof of anything historical at New Ross and for the last 5 years we tried to prove a castle is on site but again Heritage says nothing is here. Now as a mining company we have the right to core drill for samples. When we are done drilling and digging at the sites we want to do first, then we will core drill into the area we believe there is a trench full of dead bodies and I would like Heritage to be on site .

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
When we did the TV show for History Channel we had a Heritage permit as treasure hunters. Then we drilled and hit gold nuggets. Now we could not keep the gold nuggets because we did not own the mineral rights, so we left the gold in the drill holes until we had the paper work done. Now we are a mining company using treasure hunting equipment to hunt gold. During the last 5 years while we track for gold we hit readings of tunnels , rooms, voids, found key stones, and more. We told Heritage what we found but nothing was done so we keep tracking gold. St. Marys University did do a report on the gold found at New Ross. WE are tracking gold but we don't know if its nuggets or coins or bars or Templar Treasure until we dig. It could be Magnatite Stones that give off gold readings just like the stones found in the Oak Island swamp. The Templars did use Magnatite stones when they built things, the Hope Stone is made of Magnatite and it was found by the well. Many other hand cut stones were found to be Magnatite. So when we track a tunnel and get gold readings it could be just magnetite stones used at that spot. This is why we don't dig every time we locate gold.

To be fair to FK, dealing with a government agency - any agency - can be immensely frustrating. It's not just the bureaucracy, but also the lack of imagination and reasoning that comes with any agency once it hits a certain size. I deal with this often at work. We have a problem with our process that has potential health issues attached to it, but it's something that we deal with and work around. Private industry came up with a technological solution to the problem some time ago. We don't use this solution, as far as I can tell, because that's not the way that we do it. "Well, why not do it a different way?" I ask, and I'm told that it wouldn't work. "But it does work. It's being used," I say, explaining what the solution is, how it works, and why it was created - to solve our problem, because it wasn't just our problem. I get looked at like I'm insane, and then I'm told (again) that we don't do it that way, because that's not the way that we do it.

Maybe it will be fixed for the next generation. As a person that works regularly with asbestos and radiation, I joke that asbestos causes cancer and radiation is used to treat cancer, so if I play my cards right it all might just balance out. :laughing7:

I was reminded of FK's trials and tribulations by the recent recovery of HMS Terror. The recovery of the lost ships of the Franklin Expedition is something that I've been following for the last couple of years, and when the Canadian government found Erebus, and then now Terror, I was pretty excited. Then I did some more reading about how Terror turned up. I'll leave it to Wikipedia to explain the specifics:

Wikipedia said:
On 12 September 2016, a team from the Arctic Research Foundation announced that a wreck close to Terror's description had been located on the southern coast of King William Island in the middle of Terror Bay(68°54′N 98°56′W), at a depth of 69—79 ft (21—24 m).[SUP][8][/SUP][SUP][15][/SUP] The remains of the ships are designated a National Historic Site of Canada with the exact location withheld to preserve the wrecks and prevent looting.[SUP][16][/SUP]Sammy Kogvik, an Inuit hunter and member of the Canadian Rangers who joined the crew of the Arctic Research Foundation's Martin Bergmann, recalled an incident from seven years earlier in which he encountered what appeared to be a mast jutting from the ice. With this information, the ship's destination was changed from Cambridge Bay to Terror Bay, where researchers located the wreck in just 2.5 hours.[SUP][15][/SUP][SUP][17][/SUP][SUP][18][/SUP] According to Louie Kamookak, a resident of nearby Gjoa Haven and a historian on the Franklin expedition, Parks Canada had ignored the stories of locals that suggested that the wreck of Terror was in its namesake bay, despite many modern stories of sightings by hunters and from airplanes.[SUP][17][/SUP]
[SUP]

Yes, you read that right. Not only did a guy on the expedition already know where the wreck was (and it was nowhere near where the professionals thought that it was), but all of the locals knew where it was as well. In fact, they named the damned
bay that she sank in after her. It seems that Terror's final resting place had never been a mystery at all. Parks Canada finally did figure it out, but only after having been told about it repeatedly for years.

So that's what FK is trying to work with. I'm not making excuses for him and I suspect that he might have been able to handle things better on his end than he has so far, but I'm willing to cut him a little slack in some areas. He's not trying to work
with a rational person. He's trying to work with an irrational agency. That's not easy.

[/SUP]

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FK continues to spew bs rhetoric. FK has still not shown any proof whatsoever that they found a Templer Vault as stated in the name of this thread. As FK continues to lose credibility here, is there some point that a moderator will close the thread due to the false statements made by FK? After that, if FK can produce empirical evidence that they did find a Templar Vault, then the thread could be re-opened. Keeping it open at this point can be misconstrued that there is truth in FK's claims.

Limpnoodle

Nov 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just a simple question

Hello, I have watch the show Oak Island but I'm going to be quite honest with you. If all of what they say is true on the show how come they have never pulled up a single valuable piece of treasure. And I don't mean like a old coin, I mean they have tore that place up for so long and never found a shoebox full of treasure. In my personal opinion I find it odd that someone would keep wasting that much time and money and every single lead they get ends up nowhere. Sorry for the Miss punctuation but I'm using my speak to text. Make your own punctuation

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FK continues to spew bs rhetoric. FK has still not shown any proof whatsoever that they found a Templer Vault as stated in the name of this thread. As FK continues to lose credibility here, is there some point that a moderator will close the thread due to the false statements made by FK? After that, if FK can produce empirical evidence that they did find a Templar Vault, then the thread could be re-opened. Keeping it open at this point can be misconstrued that there is truth in FK's claims.

Is there any Wonder why you aren't a mod here ??

I have personally seen the evidence he has shown to be of an origin recognized by historians as dating back to the times of French Templar explorations.

I don't know what you get out of trying to debunk his work, but if perhaps you were a little nicer to FK than you might get to see some goodies......:laughing7::icon_scratch::laughing7:

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there any Wonder why you aren't a mod here ??

I have personally seen the evidence he has shown to be of an origin recognized by historians as dating back to the times of French Templar explorations.

I don't know what you get out of trying to debunk his work, but if perhaps you were a little nicer to FK than you might get to see some goodies......:laughing7::icon_scratch::laughing7:

HI Eldo, Thanks for the post. At this time we do not have to prove anything until we are ready. WE have the proof that will show why the Knight Templars came to Nova Scotia and built a castle at this site. Our proof can not be FAKED or Bought on EBAY . The info we have will answer many questions and New Ross holds the answers. This summer our finds will change history

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI Eldo, Thanks for the post. At this time we do not have to prove anything until we are ready. WE have the proof that will show why the Knight Templars came to Nova Scotia and built a castle at this site. Our proof can not be FAKED or Bought on EBAY . The info we have will answer many questions and New Ross holds the answers. This summer our finds will change history

I look forward to seeing the factual and empirical evidence that you possess proving the existence of a Templar Vault Chamber (as the thread title implies).

Based on the tv show however, isn't the current property owner in Nova Scotia now working with the oak island brothers at the supposed holy well site?

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK , I have some info for the experts to play with, The research we have done will show the New Ross Castle site was built* before* Rosslyn Castle and Rosslyn Castle was laid out to show what was built in the new world.* Everything from tunnels to a church, to a view from higher ground you can see a volcano* is 90% what we have at this site.* The story about a sleeping lady will awake and show the location of the treasure* is also the same story in New Ross. Once you know what we know , there are more stories from Castles in Europe* that fit the castle in New Ross .I will try to post some of the links that back this up. The name Ross and Ros-lyn are close.

Update/ The name New Ross and Rosslyn Castle are close.
Thanks Charlie for the correction its been a long night posting with this computer.

The info below is from a link from Rosslyn Castle , link attached.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/merovingians/rosslyn_chapel01.htm

Rosslyn Chapel, however, has been set on top of a hill, which stands above the Castle.

Directly north from the chapel, one can indeed see the twin-peaked Arthur’s Seat. This has been linked to a pair of horns, raised arms or wings, the female cleft, or a pair of breasts. Furthermore, the fact that Arthur’s Seat is volcanic in origin must have strengthened its mythological significance, for it is known that in ancient societies volcanoes were given sacred attributions.

In 1997, Niven Sinclair and a few friends did what could be described as "ad hoc" exploratory excavations in the vicinity of the Chapel. Soon, they discovered the existence of a tunnel that lead from the chapel to the castle. Equally soon, Historic Scotland became aware of this work going on and stopped the exploration, which involved a camera on a 32-foot pole.
Niven Sinclair described the tunnel as "huge and very deep underground" at the point where it enters under the foundations of Rosslyn Castle. Beneath the floor of the crypt is a flight of steep steps, leading in the direction of the main building, to a vault directly underneath the engrailed cross in the chapel roof. A tunnel connects this vault with the castle; its location is directly below the south door, at which it is three feet wide and five feet high. Its roof is eight and a half feet below ground level.

After a straight run of approximately twenty five feet, the passage turns ninety degrees towards the east and then drops down the hillside, its roof twelve and a half feet below ground level. The tunnel then continues under Gardener's Brae towards the castle. Anyone can try and trace the tunnel in the landscape; what comes immediately to mind is that the tunnel would extremely steep in places. Robert Lomas and Christopher Knight have highlighted that the design mimics the design of a similar tunnel connecting the Palace of Solomon with the Temple of Solomon, as mentioned in the mythology of freemasonry.
----------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------- ---------------------- ----------------------------------------- ---------------------- ----------------------------------------- ---------------------- --------------------------
One such ley line begins at Holyrood Abbey in Edinburgh, Scotland, a 900-year-old dwelling that became the seat of power of Kings, Queens and the Scottish Parliament. It proceeds to Rosslyn Chapel, site of the Rose Well and a symbol of the bloodline of Mary Magdalene. The line then passes through eight churches, the Cirencester Abbey (built on the oldest-known Saxon church in England, which itself had been built on a Roman sanctuary), into Avebury.

http://kristymccaffrey.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-earth-power-points-and-ley-lines.html
----------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------.) Ley lines are something of a mystery. The idea was first put forward in the 1920s when Alfred Watkins, an English scholar and photographer, noticed that many ancient monuments were aligned in straight lines: Prehistoric standing stones, old pre-reformation churches, holy wells were all laid out in very specific patterns. Later, in the mystical 1960s, ley lines were given an added dimension with a connection to earth mysteries, spirituality and the unknown. People began to search for them by dowsing with twigs or coat hangers.Munro, who also takes tours round Rosslyn, thinks ley lines are fields of energy and that by channelling them through crystals he can help people in pain

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/rosslyn-ley-lines-and-the-baron-knights-1-465784

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Rosslyn Castle in Edinburgh?

And if so . . .

Ross Ly-N

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
As FK continues to lose credibility here, is there some point that a moderator will close the thread due to the false statements made by FK?

Verifiably false statements, or statements lacking material evidence to back them up? If it is the latter, and this were a valid reason to lock threads, most of Treasure Legends would be locked. A low signal-to-noise ratio is not unique to this thread, or to this subforum, or to Tnet, or to the internet in general.

If you have some information clarifying the case for or against Templars in Nova Scotia that has not already shown up here, by all means provide it and contribute to the conversation. If you're displeased by the nature of this thread, there are any number of threads here and elsewhere that may be more to your liking. The idea of silencing someone simply because I don't agree with them irks me on a fundamental level.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK , I have some info for the experts to play with, The research we have done will show the New Ross Castle site was built* before* Rosslyn Castle and Rosslyn Castle was laid out to show what was built in the new world.* Everything from tunnels to a church, to a view from higher ground you can see a volcano* is 90% what we have at this site.* The story about a sleeping lady will awake and show the location of the treasure* is also the same story in New Ross. Once you know what we know , there are more stories from Castles in Europe* that fit the castle in New Ross .I will try to post some of the links that back this up. The name Ross and Ros-lyn are close.

Update/ The name New Ross and Rosslyn Castle are close.
Thanks Charlie for the correction its been a long night posting with this computer.

The Stone Puzzle of Rosslyn Chapel

Rosslyn Chapel, however, has been set on top of a hill, which stands above the Castle.

Directly north from the chapel, one can indeed see the twin-peaked Arthur’s Seat. This has been linked to a pair of horns, raised arms or wings, the female cleft, or a pair of breasts. Furthermore, the fact that Arthur’s Seat is volcanic in origin must have strengthened its mythological significance, for it is known that in ancient societies volcanoes were given sacred attributions.

In 1997, Niven Sinclair and a few friends did what could be described as "ad hoc" exploratory excavations in the vicinity of the Chapel. Soon, they discovered the existence of a tunnel that lead from the chapel to the castle. Equally soon, Historic Scotland became aware of this work going on and stopped the exploration, which involved a camera on a 32-foot pole.
Niven Sinclair described the tunnel as "huge and very deep underground" at the point where it enters under the foundations of Rosslyn Castle. Beneath the floor of the crypt is a flight of steep steps, leading in the direction of the main building, to a vault directly underneath the engrailed cross in the chapel roof. A tunnel connects this vault with the castle; its location is directly below the south door, at which it is three feet wide and five feet high. Its roof is eight and a half feet below ground level.

After a straight run of approximately twenty five feet, the passage turns ninety degrees towards the east and then drops down the hillside, its roof twelve and a half feet below ground level. The tunnel then continues under Gardener's Brae towards the castle. Anyone can try and trace the tunnel in the landscape; what comes immediately to mind is that the tunnel would extremely steep in places. Robert Lomas and Christopher Knight have highlighted that the design mimics the design of a similar tunnel connecting the Palace of Solomon with the Temple of Solomon, as mentioned in the mythology of freemasonry.

Please clarify....The name of your thread is "Templar Vault located in New Ross, Nova Scotia". You implied that you found it. Now you are posting a link which states that someone else found the supposed Templar tunnel in 1997. Please explain so that everyone is on the same page here.

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
Please clarify....The name of your thread is "Templar Vault located in New Ross, Nova Scotia". You implied that you found it. Now you are posting a link which states that someone else found the supposed Templar tunnel in 1997. Please explain so that everyone is on the same page here.

Templar tunnel in 1997 in Scotland not NS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread