Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...Oak Island was found by Petter Amundsen to hold rocks buried to reveal a larger tree of life from the Nolan Cross, as described in Bacon's work in Shakespeare.

The Parchments found in Rennes had matching NOIS carvings in Vermont at the base of the cliff, the Books of Shakespeare and the Books of Revelations all had their involvement with Bacon, and there is a large Vector carving in Vermont that has the letters FB in the center of it......all signs that he was here along with Samuel D' Champlain.

How else could we get passages in the Bible called the Parable of the Hidden Treasure and the Parable of the Pearl? And the Bottomless Pit and the Behemoth from the Pit?? The 90' stone sounded heavy to me....lol...complete with a lure and a null filled cipher designed by Francis Bacon himself......

A firely smoke arose from the Bottomless Pit and consumed them......namely the four that were consumed that day from the release of a chamber filled with a certain chemical known to Alchemists like Bacon and Dee.

EVERY PART has the signature of Bacon and the Captain that was at the helm was Champlain.......they were the original Rosicrucian Order.....and King Henry had just recently discovered in an excavation that most amazing part that began the whole thing in France.....

The reason we are here, the reason was to hide something very important away from a certain sect.
...and somehow Eldo connects all this to the Peralta stones, Beale treasure, Lost Dutchmen , KGC and much, much, more!
Yes, Tom in Ca, he really does believe this stuff!

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
ECS, thanx for bringing me up to speed. Some people are more prone to fall for conspiracy stuff I guess. Or just watched one-too many re-runs of Raiders of the Lost Ark movies ?

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We just returned from New Ross and are working with the St. Mary's University in Halifax NS, They are looking at what we found at New Ross and we hope to go public next week.

Did you show them proof of a foundation that was needed to support a castle the size you are claiming?

"For stone built castles the foundations would, wherever possible, been built directly onto the bedrock. The builders would dig down to the rock before leveling it to create the strongest possible foundation. The stones for the walls would be laid directly onto the bedrock. If there was no suitable bedrock or it was too deep, then a similar approach to that used today for buildings would be used. The builders would dig a deep and wide trench, then fill it with rubble that was packed down as firmly as possible to create a solid foundation. The wall stones would be built on the compacted rubble."

I highly doubt they dug down to bedrock in New Ross since I believe it is well over 100' in that area.Since you claim to have located the layout of the castle it is easy enough to drill down until you hit the subbase on which they started laying the wall rock.

No foundation = No Castle

It is possible although unlikely they dismantled the castle and moved it to another location.A source for rock suitable for building was a main factor in choosing a site on which to build a castle.Transporting the rock to the building site was actually one of the hardest and most time consuming jobs.

It is even more unlikely they would take time to also remove the foundation and backfill.Even if they did they could not do so without leaving evidence of the previous excavation that a simple core drill would expose.

Building a 13th-Century Castle in the 21st Century - The Atlantic

There are some very good photos in this link that show some stone work being done TODAY while building a medieval castle.To put it simply evidence of this work would be everywhere at the site not just a couple left over cut stones laying in a field.It would not be hard at all to prove if it had actually existed.

Ley lines and a vortex drawn on ancient or recent maps prove nothing.....I could sit down now and draw some lines and create a vortex on a map that intersects over my house.
Underground voids will not help your case either since underground waterways are naturally occurring in this area.
Anything found by dowsing will not get a second look from experts.

Artifacts or relics will not help prove the existence of a castle either and only a very select few will prove that Templars were ever on site.

You seem frustrated that officials wont come to New Ross after they have already looked at the site and dismissed the idea of a castle once standing there.It is common sense it will take even more definitive proof to get them to change their mind.

* I saw a construction project come to a stop because a pile of rocks were thought to be some type of Native American burial mound by an inspector.They had grown over in grass and once the construction crew started to move that pile of dirt it was found to be actually a pile of rocks.Pretty clear it was rocks removed from the field that it was along side but the inspector was adamant it was some type of ancient burial mound and needed to be examined by experts.Long story short it was not a burial mound,the cost of delay was paid for by the inspectors company and that inspector does not work for that company any longer.

Moral of that story is look at the simplest explanation first and then move outward if you don't get the answers you need.Starting out in left field is not the easiest way to get to first base.

Last edited:

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 (1).jpg 2 (2).jpg 3.jpg

Castle remains discovered under Gloucester Prison's exercise yard

These are the type of remains you need to be finding to show proof of a castle once standing in New Ross.Notice the huge difference in these photos compared to the very few that were taken by Joan Harris.

Sketches of what she thought she found are much more numerous then actual photos.

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
These are the type of remains you need to be finding to show proof of a castle once standing in New Ross.Notice the huge difference in these photos compared to the very few that were taken by Joan Harris.

Sketches of what she thought she found are much more numerous then actual photos.

Yeah, I always premised a small fortress!
Cheers, Loki

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Do you think she lied? There are photos, Yes? And, as far as I can tell, nobody here has read John Bear Macneil's book.

As I mentioned earlier, I have always premised a small fortress at New Ross (Charing Cross), built by only a few men. Where or when this became a full blown Medieval Castle site, I don't know. I also only premised a small number of vessels on Oak Island, two or three (and yes the nail is a railroad spike, I am very much into railroad history)!

Cheers, Loki

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can toss those ley lines out of existence. The earliest reported in America was Newport, R. I. sorry folks that was built in 1676 had nothing to do with New Ross, Templars or Ley Lines.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You can toss those ley lines out of existence. The earliest reported in America was Newport, R. I. sorry folks that was built in 1676 had nothing to do with New Ross, Templars or Ley Lines.

Umm, don't understand your reasoning franklin. The alleged ley lines at New Ross would have nothing to do with later ley lines would they? And they certainly wouldn't be reported until discovered would they?

I myself don't accept the "ley line" thing. Ley lines, in my opinion are a man made thing, usually a line up of church's as near Rennes le Chateau.
Cheers, Loki

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you think she lied? There are photos, Yes? And, as far as I can tell, nobody here has read John Bear Macneil's book.

Is he the guy that claimed Icarus didn't fall into the ocean off Crete with Daedalus (his father - a Greek myth) but instead landed in Nova Scotia on his wax and feather wings and fathered a race of natives?

Bears no further attention.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've thumbed through it and, to be honest, it's absolute rubbish.

I used to be a guide near Yellowstone National Park and spent a lot of time in the Park (not as a guide). I had a friend who drove through a small corner of Yellowstone and made basically the same remark you did. I told him, if he didn't think much of Yellowstone, he didn't really see it!
John wrote from a "First Nations" point of view and not like a best selling author. He had made several important points to this whole story while some of his information is certainly incorrect as I have learned through the years, but to call it rubbish IMHO is a distasteful way to treat his memory. Btw, there are a few of his relatives on this forum.
Cheers, Loki

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joans book shows complete foundation shots of hundreds of stones set into a blueprint including rooms and exterior foundation walls.

This was far larger than any settlers home and also had underground plumbing channels built to bring fresh water in and ferry waste out.

Take a look online. The links and photos have been posted dozens of times.

You all are so taken back by the Oak Island hoax that you think that Finders Keepers is in on it.

That is impossible. Why would History Channel move in to get content from the New Ross site if there was absolutely nothing there?

This denial racket is obvious fanfare and amateurish at best.

Just wait till the rest of the areas treasures are uncovered with hoax island as a stepping stone to bigger discoveries.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am done posting info on this site, if you didn't get it by now:BangHead: you will have to wait until we start digging this spring for answers. Then all of the truth will come out.
Say Hello to my little friends 46adba059b8aadbd0da536cb229fcb7c.jpg 7558992_9a76_1024x2000.jpg leprechaun-e1394928004294.jpg

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joans book shows complete foundation shots of hundreds of stones set into a blueprint including rooms and exterior foundation walls.

This was far larger than any settlers home and also had underground plumbing channels built to bring fresh water in and ferry waste out.

Take a look online. The links and photos have been posted dozens of times.

I've seen the photos presented in Joan' book. There is nothing there that would lead me to believe that a structure of any kind was built on what she described as 'foundations'.

You all are so taken back by the Oak Island hoax that you think that Finders Keepers is in on it.

Nope. Not me, anyhow.

Why would History Channel move in to get content from the New Ross site if there was absolutely nothing there?

To fill airtime. There's nothing at Oak Island either, and they have spent four seasons there.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is impossible. Why would History Channel move in to get content from the New Ross site if there was absolutely nothing there?

The same reason they did with oak island...and nothing is there either....

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John wrote from a "First Nations" point of view and not like a best selling author. He had made several important points to this whole story while some of his information is certainly incorrect as I have learned through the years, but to call it rubbish IMHO is a distasteful way to treat his memory. Btw, there are a few of his relatives on this forum.
Cheers, Loki

Not to disrespect the man as a person, but the book is nothing more than the regurgitated claptrap from earlier hyper-diffusionist writers. Nothing of value to contribute to the history of the Maritime provinces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread