Templar Vault Chamber located in New Ross, Nova Scotia

Status
Not open for further replies.

2daystravel

Banned
Dec 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my goodnes people at that other forumn are rude to the hippie there too . here link is for treasminder =hippie . he was right all people thought oak island
was pirate treasure , now all the people there say it is knight treasure , none said that til hippie said it , now they changed their minds and say it is knights templar vault after hippie told them . he is right when he say no one knewe it was knight termplers
link is here
Oak Island Treasure ? View topic - A MESSAGE FROM DAVID TOBIAS OF TRITON ALLIANCE

2daystravel

Banned
Dec 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
now is person make claim about he know knights tempalr put treasure at oak island
i copy paste it here

Charing Cross

Postby wayward on Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:15 pm
I have a theory (and I am sure many share it)That the Knight Templars first came to Nova Scotia(Vinland)in about 1290-1294,anchored on Mahone Bay(maybe even on Oak Island)and founded a village at Charing Cross,which was named for a village in London that they were familar with.The purpose of this village was to provide a future refuge site for themselves and grail family members that they had taken on the protection of shortly after the fall of Mont-segar in 1244.They learned of Vinland through their interaction with the northmen while trading in the area of the North Sea.Although the Vikings Island hopped to Vinland the Templars became familer with latitude sailing and would sail direct from La-Rochelle to Cape Breton then turn south along the coast to Mahone Bay.When they had made a dash for saftey in 1307 (everyone is familar with that story),most went to Scotland while some traveled to Vinland (making a very dangerous October north atlantic crossing).The others came in 1308,although for certain not all of them,as many would have dreaded such a long and dangerous sea voyage.When French catholic fisherman began showing up around 1520 or so,They decided to dismantle their village and many assimilated into the local,friendly and helpful,mi'kmaq population,with many of the others (Templars and Grail Family)leaving to find a safer haven as well as satisfy a yearning to explore.Before they split up though they hid the Holy Grail itself(which they had brought with them from France)in the Annapolis Basin area.I have circumstantial evidence for all of the parts of this theory,some more so then others,and I am always looking for more. Bill :wink:

2daystravel

Banned
Dec 31, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
read the replys hippie got from people. and now those people all say it is knights templar . here is copy paste of people mock hippie and now they say it is right but don't say he was right and they were wrong to be rude and make fun of him.
copy paste from the post

Hippie!

Postby isethebye on Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:09 pm
I think Hippie might be the closest to the facts yet.

isethebye
Digging for Gold

Hippie

Postby Tank03 on Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:11 pm
isethebye,

You have got to be joking....................

Tank03
Digging on Oak Island

Maybe cuz I'm just new...

Postby xmyladylostx on Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:37 am
....but hundreds of year old mystery, top secret documents....POOF...here's a gift for y'all for being into the mystery?

I don't buy it.

But, if you are who you say you are, as a rightful owner, I say, take ownership of the island and get your goods, babe.

And pass the pipe...I'm in Seattle and the Canadian weed hasn't gone across the boarder much this winter :wink:

end copy of reply . those people were rude also . I think people are crazy, first they call a man crazy than they take what he said and that they owned it and knew it . treasminder is good to read . he wrote that a long time ago and now people wolter and other people use it for t.v.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
One "Person's Research" may be "Another's Plagiarism"

end copy of reply . those people were rude also . I think people are crazy, first they call a man crazy than they take what he said and that they owned it and knew it . treasminder is good to read . he wrote that a long time ago and now people wolter and other people use it for t.v.[/QUOTE]

Research.png

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
read the replys hippie got from people. and now those people all say it is knights templar . here is copy paste of people mock hippie and now they say it is right but don't say he was right and they were wrong to be rude and make fun of him.
copy paste from the post

Hippie!

Postby isethebye on Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:09 pm
I think Hippie might be the closest to the facts yet.

isethebye
Digging for Gold

Hippie

Postby Tank03 on Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:11 pm
isethebye,

You have got to be joking....................

Tank03
Digging on Oak Island

Maybe cuz I'm just new...

Postby xmyladylostx on Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:37 am
....but hundreds of year old mystery, top secret documents....POOF...here's a gift for y'all for being into the mystery?

I don't buy it.

But, if you are who you say you are, as a rightful owner, I say, take ownership of the island and get your goods, babe.

And pass the pipe...I'm in Seattle and the Canadian weed hasn't gone across the boarder much this winter :wink:

end copy of reply . those people were rude also . I think people are crazy, first they call a man crazy than they take what he said and that they owned it and knew it . treasminder is good to read . he wrote that a long time ago and now people wolter and other people use it for t.v.
You are so wrong on what you said about my work. I do not know of Hippie or Treasuremind's work back in 2003. My work started in 2010 at Hobson Island and New Ross. Now if your friend had something to say about these sites then show it to me. I am sure he wasn't the first person to come up with the info he had, but you think he was. You use the word RUDE a lot. When you say something about someone and its not true what should we do, thank you :laughing7: . I have nothing to do with Oak Island and there is no treasure there now, but it was there once. That's all I have to say about Oak Island.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are so wrong on what you said about my work. I do not know of Hippie or Treasuremind's work back in 2003. My work started in 2010 at Hobson Island and New Ross. Now if your friend had something to say about these sites then show it to me. I am sure he wasn't the first person to come up with the info he had, but you think he was. You use the word RUDE a lot. When you say something about someone and its not true what should we do, thank you :laughing7: . I have nothing to do with Oak Island and there is no treasure there now, but it was there once. That's all I have to say about Oak Island.

Do you have any empirical evidence that proves treasure was once on Oak Island? So far the most logical explanation for the money pit are the freshwater desalination theory or the salt production theory.

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have any empirical evidence that proves treasure was once on Oak Island? So far the most logical explanation for the money pit are the freshwater desalination theory or the salt production theory.

Hi Singlestack, At this time I do have any empirical evidence that proves treasure was there but by this summer I hope to prove it. I don't believe in the salt water theory because there is plenty of drinking water that flows into the swamp.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Singlestack, At this time I do have any empirical evidence that proves treasure was there but by this summer I hope to prove it. I don't believe in the salt water theory because there is plenty of drinking water that flows into the swamp.

Looking forward to whatever proof you substantiate.

Schlechter

Jan 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any Update with this FinderKeeper?

Could you outline some of your plans for your next step in this site?

What is the best way we can follow your findings? Do you have a specific site or page?

adtofca

Banned
Jan 22, 2016
California Sun
Detector(s) used
minelab thingy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pins and needles waiting for proof , please hurry up i might die waiting to see the treasure lol

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any Update with this FinderKeeper?

Could you outline some of your plans for your next step in this site?

What is the best way we can follow your findings? Do you have a specific site or page?

Hi Schlechter, I think Oak Island is on its way out and New Ross will be the new #1 site to hunt for Templar Treasure. We plan to drill into 1 or more of 3 voids to see what's inside. We plan to do many trips this year but we do not give out the time and dates. We have a lot of work to do and we just get to many people at our site and it slows us down. We just took on 3 more new sites in Nova Scotia so time is short. We drive 24hr non stop and we get 3hrs of sleep then its all work. We spend 3 to 5 days working and 2 days driving. Our partner in Nova Scotia is Patrick Wheaman and he has everything ready for us when we show up at each site. I only post on this site all updates, my son and workers post on Face Book and we do have a web site at FindersKeepersUSA.com . We don't have to fake anything at our site , its all real.
Thank You

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi Schlechter, I think Oak Island is on its way out and New Ross will be the new #1 site to hunt for Templar Treasure. We plan to drill into 1 or more of 3 voids to see what's inside. We plan to do many trips this year but we do not give out the time and dates. We have a lot of work to do and we just get to many people at our site and it slows us down. We just took on 3 more new sites in Nova Scotia so time is short. We drive 24hr non stop and we get 3hrs of sleep then its all work. We spend 3 to 5 days working and 2 days driving. Our partner in Nova Scotia is Patrick Wheaman and he has everything ready for us when we show up at each site. I only post on this site all updates, my son and workers post on Face Book and we do have a web site at FindersKeepersUSA.com . We don't have to fake anything at our site , its all real.
Thank You

Hi FK, As you know I have my own ideas about New Ross (Charing Cross), but in reality they are not much different from your own. My one wish that would come out of your research is that you vindicate Joan's name.
Good luck, Loki

Schlechter

Jan 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks FK,

I agree that Oak Island should be put to rest or at least the majority of any claims about it. I look forward to reading about your progress and wish you good and safe luck :) There certainly seems to be much more potential and at least youve got fresh ground to dig into and not just cleaning up others sloppy attempts.

Just please do me a favour and don't drill into the ark before you find it :P

I think it would be cool if you could incorporate a metal detector built into the tip of a drill so that you can sense the proximity of hard surfaces before you either wreck your drill or potentially destroy a metallic artifact.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Charlie , You posted a link about a student paper from Saint Mary's University that made Joan Hope look bad, NOW its my turn to post a link from Lauren University Wilfrid Laurier University - Headlines were it tells about Joan Hope and Ron Harris donating their house to the collage to help students and they have helped students for over 35 years at this University. So no matter what people say about them they did more than anyone to help people they did not know and their name will go on for many years. Soon I will prove everything Joan did and said was right :hello2:http://legacy.wlu.ca/news_detail.php?=0&nws_id=5308

Charlie P. (NY)
user-online.png

gold.gif

Metal Detecting
Some background reading on New Ross - Saint Mary's University | - from St. Mary's University of Nova Scotia.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any real evidence of treasure yet or is the suspected chamber just another underground grotto carved out and filled with water?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any real evidence of treasure yet or is the suspected chamber just another underground grotto carved out and filled with water?
We have not been back to New Ross yet . We have located 3 to 4 voids and I hope they are more than a underground grotto carved out. All show air void, no water. With the high grade clay at the site and a air pocket, it's hard to pick up on a metal object or treasure . The GPL and most other tools of the trade will not show a metal object 40' to 90' down in high grade clay. The clay will hide the metal object, readings will be higher on the GPL but it will not lock in on a metal object. The Templars used sand to cover and fill in vault chambers so if the ceiling caved in the statues and other breakable artifacts would survive. Again sand is another high grade blocker. If we had readings of gold or silver I would not be setting here trying to figure out our next step to take . This summer we plan to drill into all voids to see if any are man made and if anything is in them. I will post all finds on this site as we do the work.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Including her belief that leprechauns were stealing her neighbor's car and taking joyrides in it?
When I read the story about the leprechauns I was just like everyone else and I thought Joan was on drugs or crazy, but now I think this story and the rest could be true. Welcome to my world were as a treasure hunter one must keep a open mind on everything because there are things that happen out their that we know nothing about. First I ask myself why would Joan put this story in her notes for everyone to read. Her IQ was real high and this story would not help her gain support from the public. I talked to Ron Harris and John Nauss about this story and both were in the room when this happen and to this day both said that is what they saw. Joan wrote down everything that happen because even she did not know for sure why these things happen. Joan, John, Ron and the neighbors all see things happen around the WELL and even to this day things still happen. My crew has seen things that we will not talk about public yet because we will be in the same boat as Joan was (sinking ). On Oak Island they have many stories to tell to. So could there be some power behind these stories. Ok we have little green men in the side yard doing things with the car ( CRAZZY ) then they run along the tree line to the WELL and turn into lights (CRAZZY). Everything they see over the years is going to or from the WELL. Could the well hold some power we know nothing about. If this is a Templar Castle and there is a Round Templar Church on site and if this site is laid out as the Castle in Rosslyn then we should see many little green men at this site. There are 120 of them inside the Rosslyn Chapel.
Below is some info from the Rosslyn Chapel web site on the green men and I will post some pictures of them soon as I can. O Ya , if you chase the little green men and get them you get their gold / could their be gold down in the well.

Who is the leering green man engraved more than 120 times in the chapel? Carvings of a bearded green man appear in many religious settings in much of the world, but few have as many as Rosslyn. There are many theories about who the green man was. Some say it was either John the Baptist or Hercules. He is depicted as a Robin Hood-type figure, sometimes alternatively named Jack-in-the-green or Jack-in-the-Tree. He also may have been Celtic fertility god or a tree spirit.

http://www.templeofmysteries.com/rosslyn-chapel/rosslyn-chapel-carvings/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosslyn_Chapel

If Joan was crazy then so were the Masons that carved 120 little green men in stone inside a church. They had to see them to or how would they know what to carve. Now that sounds crazy to. What do we really know for sure. Well if I do locate gold in the WELL I will be looking for the little green men at our other Templar sites.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread