Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Their was a person that read books on farming but he was not a farmer until he worked on a farm.
Their was a person that read books on how to build a house but he was not a carpenter until he built something.
Their was a person that read books on Treasure Hunting and Joan Hopes work , but he knows nothing until he does work at the site.

You can read all the books you want and think you know it all but its when you get your hands dirty you know the truth.

I can dig a hole as well as anyone - better than most, I think, as I have some experience with digging holes. My time spent digging holes taught me that I honestly don't like digging holes. These days, I don't dig them unless I expect a return commensurate with the effort. I certainly won't dig a deep hole unless I already know for a fact what's at the bottom of it.

I point out problems based on logic and analysis. It's what I'm trained to do, a big part of what I do for a living, and something that I find myself doing quite often on my personal time as well. One might argue that I'm thinking critically. I ask difficult questions and I highlight anomalies. You can accept this as constructive criticism and perhaps a direction for further research, or you can circle the wagons and write me off as a silly goose. It's ultimately your choice. Just remember that I did not create these issues, but merely pointed them out. They were there all along. Anyone could have seen this if they'd looked for problems and as I said, I look for problems.

I'm normally paid for this service, but I expect no compensation for it from you. I'm billing Robot and Loki, so you can thank them. :)

NostraDanis

Feb 16, 2014
The Bluegrass
Primary Interest:
Other
I can dig a hole as well as anyone - better than most, I think, as I have some experience with digging holes. My time spent digging holes taught me that I honestly don't like digging holes. These days, I don't dig them unless I expect a return commensurate with the effort. I certainly won't dig a deep hole unless I already know for a fact what's at the bottom of it.

I point out problems based on logic and analysis. It's what I'm trained to do, a big part of what I do for a living, and something that I find myself doing quite often on my personal time as well. One might argue that I'm thinking critically. I ask difficult questions and I highlight anomalies. You can accept this as constructive criticism and perhaps a direction for further research, or you can circle the wagons and write me off as a silly goose. It's ultimately your choice. Just remember that I did not create these issues, but merely pointed them out. They were there all along. Anyone could have seen this if they'd looked for problems and as I said, I look for problems.

I'm normally paid for this service, but I expect no compensation for it from you. I'm billing Robot and Loki, so you can thank them. :)

I feel so blessed to have been witness to your knowledge without paying a toll. I must agree, however, you seem quite adept at digging a hole for yourself.

By the way, are we talking about an African or a European swallow ... er, robin?

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
I feel so blessed to have been witness to your knowledge without paying a toll. I must agree, however, you seem quite adept at digging a hole for yourself.

How so? There seems to be little interest in discussing the key topics, so perhaps we can discuss me instead. Let's talk this out.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The title of this thread is, "Templar Vault Chamber located in New Ross, Nova Scotia". Please provide the proof that a Templar Vault Chamber was found. If not the thread should be re-titled, "I think we found a vault or other underground space".

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got a email from Ron Harris ( Joan Hopes Husband ) who is 99yrs old that he is in India opening a school for boys. What more can they do to make life better for some. I just hope we can do the same for him this summer. GOOD JOB RON :notworthy:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just got a email from Ron Harris ( Joan Hopes Husband ) who is 99yrs old that he is in India opening a school for boys. What more can they do to make life better for some. I just hope we can do the same for him this summer. GOOD JOB RON :notworthy:

Ron Harris spent some time with Mahatma Gandhi back in the day. I was conversing with Lisa Stone a few years back, but I think she gave up on both of us.

Cheers, Loki

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ron Harris spent some time with Mahatma Gandhi back in the day. I was conversing with Lisa Stone a few years back, but I think she gave up on both of us.

Cheers, Loki
Hi Lokiblossom, I have spoke to Ron Harris many times and me and my son met with him 2 times to discuss things that we could say public after we prove Joan's work was right on. I am sure the info will make people stop and think about life and what's most important. Ron and Joan held a lot of their quiet life from public media and even to this day he keeps out of the news media. What they do is not for attention for media but for their own self gain in helping others. Ron still works as a doctor and has a 6 month waiting list to see him. Lisa Stone has shut down Joan's web site and Ron has tried many times to get her to open it again with out any luck.
Of all the treasure hunts I done over the years this one stays with me 24/7. I get phone calls from Joan's friends and psychic mediums that keep the info coming in and every day another piece of the puzzle fits and soon I should have the answers we all are looking for. No one will believe my story until I prove what is at this site, then I will tell all.

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used

He sounds like a good man. I like to see things like this.

Is this relevant to the topic at hand?

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Lokiblossom , There is a lot of info about Joan Hope and Ron Harris that I hope to tell someday. Did you know Joan would read the news paper, all of it. Then Ron or a guest would pick a page and then a line and ask Joan what was the info at that spot and she got it right all the time. Joan knew all about castles in Europe . She did her work on the history and was connected to some great people in high places that I can not talk about yet. She was given info that only a few people would know about Prince Henry and the Templar Treasure. From what I know Joan was sent here to look for anything to prove the Templars or Vikings made it here then to locate any possible treasure. To many people wanted her out of the area and the best way was to start stories to make everyone think she was nuts. Joan said she saw a UFO above New Ross and she went into great detail. Ron and others saw it to. AS a matter of fact 1/2 of the people in Nova Scotia saw the same UFO or some kind of UFO in the area over the years, Its in the history books and in the news papers . Did you know that in the St Mary's student report they found a high amount of gold dust in the sandy soil in New Ross. This is one reason we are working at the site. Not to destroy the history of this site but to understand what is here and to get answers. While Dave and others read about Joan Hope and Ron Harris and the Castle site , I talk to Ron and all the people that worked with Joan and I been working at the site. So when someone thinks they know more about this site than I do , GREAT go and tell your story to someone who cares. I am not here to fight with some that all ready have their minds made up, I am here to show some the work is still going ahead and I hope to prove who and what soon. Thank You

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Lokiblossom, I have spoke to Ron Harris many times and me and my son met with him 2 times to discuss things that we could say public after we prove Joan's work was right on. I am sure the info will make people stop and think about life and what's most important. Ron and Joan held a lot of their quiet life from public media and even to this day he keeps out of the news media. What they do is not for attention for media but for their own self gain in helping others. Ron still works as a doctor and has a 6 month waiting list to see him. Lisa Stone has shut down Joan's web site and Ron has tried many times to get her to open it again with out any luck.
Of all the treasure hunts I done over the years this one stays with me 24/7. I get phone calls from Joan's friends and psychic mediums that keep the info coming in and every day another piece of the puzzle fits and soon I should have the answers we all are looking for. No one will believe my story until I prove what is at this site, then I will tell all.
=====================================================
I have pretty much lost interest with these 2 words being used.
Sorry,,,
GREAT story and such till I saw that.
Wish you all the luck in your search.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Maybe you should reread this thread Dave!

I've already read it once, but I will probably read it again at some point when I have the time. As I'm unfortunately working rather long hours right now, could you link to a section that explains the relevance of this?

Hi Lokiblossom , There is a lot of info about Joan Hope and Ron Harris that I hope to tell someday. Did you know Joan would read the news paper, all of it. Then Ron or a guest would pick a page and then a line and ask Joan what was the info at that spot and she got it right all the time.

I've met a few people with eidetic memory in my time. It was fascinating. I saw guys that could flip through a highly technical document that was several hundred pages long and if you asked them what was on page 311, they could tell you - not absolutely perfectly, but they could generally explain what was on that page and what paragraph that it was in. It blew my mind then and it blows my mind now. I would certainly trust these individuals to give me a basic summary of what was on page 3 of the instruction manual for my phone if they'd read it, but if they made extraordinary claims about something, I would ask them to cite their sources...which they would certainly be able to do, while most likely giving me not only a title, but a page number and paragraph to boot.

Joan knew all about castles in Europe .

Apparently she did not. I understand that we've been avoiding this topic for weeks now, but I'm still willing to discuss it.

She did her work on the history and was connected to some great people in high places that I can not talk about yet.

Why not?

She was given info that only a few people would know about Prince Henry and the Templar Treasure.

I thought that we'd hashed out the whole "prince" thing, but there it is again. Oh, bother. Sinclair wasn't a prince. We know what he wasn't. It's one of the few things about his life that's been documented.

From what I know Joan was sent here to look for anything to prove the Templars or Vikings made it here then to locate any possible treasure.

Sent by whom? You must admit that this is all sounding a bit odd now.

To many people wanted her out of the area and the best way was to start stories to make everyone think she was nuts.

Who? The people that didn't want Norse explorers at L'anse aux Meadows? Maybe some other group?

Joan said she saw a UFO above New Ross and she went into great detail. Ron and others saw it to. AS a matter of fact 1/2 of the people in Nova Scotia saw the same UFO or some kind of UFO in the area over the years, Its in the history books and in the news papers .

I've seen a UFO. I literally could not identify it, and no one else could either. I don't believe in aliens, or leprechauns, or magic springs, or a lot of other things, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that I've seen stuff out in the Pacific that I can't to this day explain. It doesn't make me crazy (others saw it) and I probably will never know what it was, but I don't automatically assume that it's something beyond what can be explained rationally. I don't understand how magnets work either, so there you go.

Did you know that in the St Mary's student report they found a high amount of gold dust in the sandy soil in New Ross.

I did not. Where is this cited, and why is it relevant?

This is one reason we are working at the site. Not to destroy the history of this site but to understand what is here and to get answers.

I made no accusations of anyone destroying history here that I recall, and I sincerely hope that you find your answers.

While Dave and others read about Joan Hope and Ron Harris and the Castle site , I talk to Ron and all the people that worked with Joan and I been working at the site. So when someone thinks they know more about this site than I do , GREAT go and tell your story to someone who cares.

You cared enough to respond repeatedly, so I know that at least one person cares.

I am not here to fight with some that all ready have their minds made up, I am here to show some the work is still going ahead and I hope to prove who and what soon. Thank You

My mind is made up based on the available evidence. If something relevant comes out of the ground, or all of this secret information one day becomes public, you may find that I change my mind. I hope that your work progresses smoothly.

It is Finder Keeper's Thread so it would be his decision if it was relevant or not.

As this thread was at least partially an attempt to prove a theory, I think that questioning the relevance of a post with regard to the thread's topic was warranted.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe the UFO took the oak island treasure and emptied the supposed "discovered Templar vault" in this thread.......

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:thumbsup:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by FinderKeeper
I am not here to fight with some that all ready have their minds made up, I am here to show some the work is still going ahead at New Ross and I hope to prove who and what soon.
Thank You

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread