Season "3" of Curse of Oak Island

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's,:coffee2: Stories are not facts,hearsay is not proof of anything,no proof of treasure ever existing on Oak Island, :BangHead:NO FACTS,NO TREASURE, NO NOTHING, only a show to sell to the public,If you contact them ,maybe they will come pick up someone you know and take them for a tour,:dontknow:NP:cat:
That is quite amusing... You do not seem to accept anything as 'fact' or 'proof'.. Much of history would not be proved by your criteria... I would say that the oral story passed through generations is a 'fact' that much recorded history is based on. The gold cross is a 'fact' that can be proven to exist. There are multiple contemporary news reports of findings at the time of previous digs ie the stone tablet was seen and reported in news at the time. Are your saying if physical evidence does not exist NOW then it did not ever exist?

The coconut fibers have been found on multiple times and dated. That is a 'fact' The eel grass was found and dated that is a fact. Nolans cross is a fact.

It seems to me to say "NO FACTS' is simply wrong .. The gold cross shows that some treasure did exist. And this link posted by earlier poster Oak Island Gallery seems to support this story.

Anyway thanks for you opinion. I now have mine and am happy to believe the mystery that has intrigued me since youth has been answered...

best of luck with your own search for treasure...

burlbark

Mar 5, 2011
"finely brazed shank"

Bingo...

And for her to say that its not cast or poured, but hammered... I just cant get over the outrageous blatant ignorance.

And then other posters in this thread say the island shows no signs of major excavation. Cant they see the clam bucket digger a couple pages back and half the island turned upside down?

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is quite amusing... You do not seem to accept anything as 'fact' or 'proof'.. Much of history would not be proved by your criteria... I would say that the oral story passed through generations is a 'fact' that much recorded history is based on. The gold cross is a 'fact' that can be proven to exist. There are multiple contemporary news reports of findings at the time of previous digs ie the stone tablet was seen and reported in news at the time. Are your saying if physical evidence does not exist NOW then it did not ever exist?

The coconut fibers have been found on multiple times and dated. That is a 'fact' The eel grass was found and dated that is a fact. Nolans cross is a fact.

It seems to me to say "NO FACTS' is simply wrong .. The gold cross shows that some treasure did exist. And this link posted by earlier poster Oak Island Gallery seems to support this story.

Anyway thanks for you opinion. I now have mine and am happy to believe the mystery that has intrigued me since youth has been answered...

best of luck with your own search for treasure...
Amigo:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:When hunting for treasure you will learn the only thing that does matter is proof of existing treasure and absolute facts about same,Without that the only thing you have is a Oak Island TV show,nothing more,nothing less,just a story,NP:cat:

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And for her to say that its not cast or poured, but hammered... I just cant get over the outrageous blatant ignorance.

And then other posters in this thread say the island shows no signs of major excavation. Cant they see the clam bucket digger a couple pages back and half the island turned upside down?
I meant not ancient major excavation. Yes the treasure hunters had major excavation. I was referring to Templers, etc building a tunnel network under the island or flood tunnels to money pit...

Guster

Dec 8, 2015
Indiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the major excavation is one thing, but the cost to hire a landscaper afterward had to be just astronomically legendary.....hence leave it to Gus to solve the riddle of where the treasure went to.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread