Looks like a lot of work going on in the swamp area

timex

Nov 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FinderKeeper
Thanks for the lead.

Even zoomed in, I was straining to see more than I could.

I grabbed 2 screen shots,

I'm still brand new on this board, please forgive me.
I haven't figured out how to do clickable thumbnails too larger images yet.

Anyone point to a link here about that?

tim

Google Maps 2.png

Google Maps.png

Last edited:

timex

Nov 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, that was easy!!!

It did it automatically.

I love technology !

OP
OP
FinderKeeper

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We just signed up with a film crew to do our own TV show in New Ross this summer and they ask us to stop posting info. Thank You All :occasion14: if you have any questions please message me.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We just signed up with a film crew to do our own TV show in New Ross this summer and they ask us to stop posting info. Thank You All :occasion14: if you have any questions please message me.

Just one question.

What is the name of the production company?

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He also said he was no longer posting on this site anymore a few day ago.
No one seemed to care so now we have this declaration being repeated across numerous threads all over the site.

Kinda confused how FK having a tv show in Nova Scotia about a new Stonehenge has anything whatsoever to do with work being done in the swamp on Oak Island.

No one has posted in this thread for close to 2 years and now the OP posts something completely unrelated to the topic to get it to the top?
Doesn't that behavior seem a little strange to you?

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
He also said he was no longer posting on this site anymore a few day ago.
No one seemed to cared so now we have this declaration being repeated across numerous threads all over the site.

Kinda confused how FK having a tv show in Nova Scotia about a new Stonehenge has anything whatsoever to do with work being done in the swamp on Oak Island.

No one has posted in this thread for close to 2 years and now the OP posts something completely unrelated to the topic to get it to the top?
Doesn't that behavior seem a little strange to you?

No, he messaged me this morning.

Cheers, Loki

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As with al fk posts, nothing to see, move along.

The tv narrator will be similar to the one on curse of oak island, "what's that? A rock??? Could it be a rock that once held up a castle holding hoards of treasure".

At least he won't be filling up this thread with more tall tales about finding things that are just more of his bs.....

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Singlestack...Have you been outdoors...Breathing those Chemtrails...Again!

As with al fk posts, nothing to see, move along.

The tv narrator will be similar to the one on curse of oak island, "what's that? A rock??? Could it be a rock that once held up a castle holding hoards of treasure".

At least he won't be filling up this thread with more tall tales about finding things that are just more of his bs.....

Piss Ant.jpg

It seems to remind me of the definition of a Piss Ant!

a very small insect that lives under the ground in large and well-organized social groups

Last edited:

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Congratulations, FK. I look forward to watching it, if it actually happens. I sincerely hope that I'll see NewAge in the final credits ... after all, as you have pointed out numerous times on this forum, it was all his idea.

NewAge

Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations, FK. I look forward to watching it, if it actually happens. I sincerely hope that I'll see NewAge in the final credits ... after all, as you have pointed out numerous times on this forum, it was all his idea.

That wasn't real smart of them to repeatedly give me so much credit for advancing this find.I'll bet the rest of the team wasn't real happy when they found out he was giving almost full credit to someone else making them legally vested in anything having to do with the Stonehenge site.I wonder if it was Kem or Dennis that was posting giving me credit?
I'd guess Kem but will concede that is only a guess.

I don't think there will be a tv show......but if there is I hope it is History or Discovery.They will have some money for me to go after.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who you calling a liar there, Mr. Wonder?

Cheers, Loki

Anyone who keeps making up stories about "finds" they never found...a lot of that in the oak island thread going on.

When fk was called on his "Templar Vault and Graves Found" claim, he then moved on to find a stonehenge.

Most folks would rather read actual facts and applaud the individual making the finds rather than read make believe tales.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Where There Is No Vision...The Treasure Perishes!

Anyone who keeps making up stories about "finds" they never found...a lot of that in the oak island thread going on.

When fk was called on his "Templar Vault and Graves Found" claim, he then moved on to find a stonehenge.

Most folks would rather read actual facts and applaud the individual making the finds rather than read make believe tales.

No Vision.jpg

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Or:

"Early to bed, early to rise;"

"Fish like hell and make up lies."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread