Treasure Map

Yard Waste

Dec 16, 2013
Ontario
Detector(s) used
Makro Multi Kruzer, Garrett AT Pro International, Garrett Euro Ace.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tease (or trolling) !:icon_jokercolor: LOL, waiting for the pic(hoax,joke, whatever) to be linked,shared,or uploaded.:spam4:

OP
OP
D

Dromedary

Greenie
Jan 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no map to sell. Hope this doesn't dissuade you. But there is a map that has been overlooked.

OP
OP
D

Dromedary

Greenie
Jan 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Curious,

It may be that the search for a map of Oak Island should begin at night time rather than the day time. Of course, one could quickly find the money pit if one wandered around at night and fell down it, but that is not what I mean.

OP
OP
D

Dromedary

Greenie
Jan 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,

Thanks for responding. First, it seems one should go back to basics or what one might say the beginning. In 1795 three boys saw a light. They dug at the spot and found timbers. Today, we might think of UFO's . I am glad that no one has suggested that UFO's left a treasure. Today, though green dye has been put down the money pit several times with rather inconclusive results. That was during the daytime. But what about at night? I am not suggesting that green dye be put down at night. Rather, it might be a place to start by looking for a glow at night. What is one looking for? Maybe flourescent plankton in caves. They might be natural caves or perhaps man-made caves or tunnels. Was this type of plankton spotted elsewhere in the sea in 1795? Today, is there this type of plankton around Oak Island? Maybe, too, one might suggest methane as a source of the light?

OP
OP
D

Dromedary

Greenie
Jan 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Flourescent Plankton

Do you think that looking for flourescent plankton at night overt Oak Island would be equivalent to hunting for ghosts? It's kind of eerie.

OP
OP
D

Dromedary

Greenie
Jan 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have much to offer except maybe a new perspective in a new year. Before I disclose a possible map though it may be better to review an historical sighting which began the whole thing. The sighting was in 1795 of a glow seen by three boys.

OP
OP
D

Dromedary

Greenie
Jan 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wasn't 1822 about the time of the Monroe Doctrine? Are they related in some way?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have much to offer except maybe a new perspective in a new year. Before I disclose a possible map though it may be better to review an historical sighting which began the whole thing. The sighting was in 1795 of a glow seen by three boys.

Welcome to TreasureNet Dromedary :thumbsup:

With all Due Respect, We have years of Discussing Oak Island,
& the last three years of the TV show rehashing & inventing things.

trust me. No need to review anything here :tongue3:

your original Question.
Is anyone interested in what might be a treasure map of Oak Island?

&

I have no map to sell. Hope this doesn't dissuade you. But there is a map that has been overlooked.

Please ! Don't do like the Producers of the TV show & make it take a whole season of Teases . then claim an Island Spook stole the map :laughing7:

Just produce the Map , and you'll gain much more respect here :thumbsup:

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
attention Members The Word Troll is Unwelcome on TreasureNet !!!!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
D

Dromedary

Greenie
Jan 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What goes out also comes in

What I say is rather simple. Green dye dropped in a pit goes out. The results are inconclusive. Therefore, observe the reverse. What comes into the tunnels and caves from the sea? One thing might be phosphorescent plankton. This may be one way to map the position of the tunnels and caves.

OP
OP
D

Dromedary

Greenie
Jan 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years

Years yes. Ears no. What has been found except a hole one has dug? Respectfully, Dromedary

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo:coffee2::BangHead: There are no facts about Treasure on Oak Island,no Facts,none,:BangHead::dontknow:NP:cat:

OP
OP
D

Dromedary

Greenie
Jan 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If there are no facts then there do seem to be many opinions

Bumbalawski

Mar 2, 2015
Beans Cove Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been stated, "I have no map to sell. Hope this doesn't dissuade you. But there is a map that has been overlooked." Well, do you have a map or not. If it is not for sale, then just post it. Sounds like another "mystery treasure" of Oak Island.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread