Oak Island Artifacts: Just the Facts

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where the objects were found was proof of excavation. Nobody could just wonder around in these tunnels. The Templars were charged with finding these artifacts by a relic hungry church. Don't forget, they did carry a part of the True Cross. Also don't forget I have pointing fingers in various paintings as proof!

Cheers, Loki

As Charlie posted above: "But isn’t this relic matter a little overdone? We find a piece of the true cross in every old church we go into, and some of the nails that held it together. I would not like to be positive, but I think we have seen as much as a keg of these nails. Then there is the crown of thorns; they have part of one in Sainte Chapelle, in Paris, and part of one also in Notre Dame. And as for bones of St. Denis, I feel certain we have seen enough of them to duplicate him if necessary.
- Mark Twain

I wonder how they authenticated this 1000+ year old piece of the 'true' cross.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As Charlie posted above: "But isn’t this relic matter a little overdone? We find a piece of the true cross in every old church we go into, and some of the nails that held it together. I would not like to be positive, but I think we have seen as much as a keg of these nails. Then there is the crown of thorns; they have part of one in Sainte Chapelle, in Paris, and part of one also in Notre Dame. And as for bones of St. Denis, I feel certain we have seen enough of them to duplicate him if necessary.
- Mark Twain

I wonder how they authenticated this 1000+ year old piece of the 'true' cross.

I didn't say it was authenticated, I only said that according to them it was a piece of the True Cross. The same holds for the four Holy Grails in various locations and the Turin Shroud the Templars were said to have owned.
My point was that with only nine non-warrior knights for over ten years digging under the area of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem they were indeed looking for religious artifacts.

Cheers, Loki

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sullivan is also an actor on the History Channel reality-tv show, The Curse of Oak Island, where he plays himself.

So they come right out and admit it is a show - with actors - playing roles. He is "playing" himself.

They would have said: He appears on the show. Actors follow scripts.

I call Shenanigans. Not that most of us didn't realize it was made for entertainment and not enlightenment all along.

Regarding relic hunts:

The Templars and later Knights Hospitaller probably had gift stores and would supply believers with as many true relics as they could find or manufacture.

Last edited:

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Recently, Templar artifacts have been found in the various tunnels and caverns under the Temple Mount, proving they were excavating in the area and for a considerable amount of time.

Do you have a source for this claim? I'd like some context. Points will be deducted if this was sourced from someone's blog which was in turn unsourced.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
varvel.gif

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
How often was commander Pulitzer on the show? He gave a far fetched theory on the treasure in one episode. I did run across his doing books on lost treasures for various states on Amazon books. It was interesting reading some of the samples and his reviews. It shed a new light on the series.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How often was commander Pulitzer on the show? He gave a far fetched theory on the treasure in one episode. I did run across his doing books on lost treasures for various states on Amazon books. It was interesting reading some of the samples and his reviews. It shed a new light on the series.

Philyaw hasn't been on the show since his attempt to pass off that fake Roman sword as 100% genuine.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Philyaw hasn't been on the show since his attempt to pass off that fake Roman sword as 100% genuine.

Really? He tried that! His treasure books have some horrible reviews. Almost laughable if you are into lost treasure research.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Commander" is a Navy rank equivalent to that of Lieutenant Colonel of the Army or Wing Colonel in the Air Force.

I hardly think so under any of his aliases. Stolen valor.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Looking up his Wyoming treasure stories book, it says by Commander Pulitzer and National Treasure Society. Any one here a member of the National Treasure Society?

OP
OP
TheCoinKid

TheCoinKid

Apr 16, 2013
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
I would have to guess that the Season 5 taping is already in the can.

I would also have to guess that any truly compelling finds would have already leaked out.

Point is, I think we already have our overall answer as to what this season holds.

TCK

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Don't Judge the Stew...Until the Pot is Finally Cooked!

I would have to guess that the Season 5 taping is already in the can.

I would also have to guess that any truly compelling finds would have already leaked out.

Point is, I think we already have our overall answer as to what this season holds.

TCK

From some of the articles recently published...It appears that digging may still be going on as we speak.

The Curse of Oak Island Season 5 Hints the Brothers Are On To "Something Big"

With that said, some of the interest is being generated through other sources as well. For example, a resident of the region has been reporting extensive digging on Oak Island, which continues day after day until it is evening-time. As a result, it is clear that something is being done on the island, though nothing is known about exactly what is being done. There are some stories that the people behind The Curse of Oak Island might have found the original site where people started digging on Oak Island, but without further confirmation, those are nothing but stories. For that matter, while finding that location would be of mild historical interest, it remains to be seen whether it actually contains anything interesting.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Losses coffee in upheaval of laughter.......

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From some of the articles recently published...It appears that digging may still be going on as we speak.

The Curse of Oak Island Season 5 Hints the Brothers Are On To "Something Big"

With that said, some of the interest is being generated through other sources as well. For example, a resident of the region has been reporting extensive digging on Oak Island, which continues day after day until it is evening-time. As a result, it is clear that something is being done on the island, though nothing is known about exactly what is being done. There are some stories that the people behind The Curse of Oak Island might have found the original site where people started digging on Oak Island, but without further confirmation, those are nothing but stories. For that matter, while finding that location would be of mild historical interest, it remains to be seen whether it actually contains anything interesting.

You do realize this was an article from their first days .... whereas they were asked what they know and they said .... they don't know ... we think we are onto something big.

now you are posting it for season 5 with a fresh edited title and article saying the same thing.....

diggin is done....

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Digging is not "Done"...Until the last man puts down his "Shovel"!

You do realize this was an article from their first days .... whereas they were asked what they know and they said .... they don't know ... we think we are onto something big.

now you are posting it for season 5 with a fresh edited title and article saying the same thing.....

diggin is done....

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/...and-everything-we-know-about-season-5-so-far/

Activity has continued far later in the year than usual

Local resident Karen Publicover, who lives just across the causeway from the island, told on her blog at the end of October how there was still “non stop activity” taking place on the island.
She also said that there were more people on the island than usual for this late in the year, adding: “There is no sign of things slowing down anytime soon.”

Last edited by a moderator:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found it on a Google search, very interesting worth a look.

Very interesting how you tied that string together.....you know who the Commander is, and you want to offer us the chance to review his work......?

LOL

JOVAN2.jpg

Start with the "For Sale" section and then move over to the Flea Markets and see that Hutton got Nuttin......

Jovan Hutton PedoRapist.jpg

Here's a sample of his work online......

TreasureForce PSI TECH Mind is the Final Frontier.jpg TreasureForcePsiTech Logo.jpg

The company he gets his logo from

TreasureForce.jpg

And the great Commander of a crew of "treasure hunters" that practice "Cacheology" or the study of your data on your computer.....Data Mining your Data Cache on your Desktop and feeding you a confusing Mind Shift technique he learned so quickly that his image fell apart before the briefing in the War Room ever happened.....

Interesting how you can have over 180 million invested into your invention and then "Lose It All" in the race to market, then use a rumor spread in the media to hide behind as the reason for your invention's failure....

Being a treasure "finder" is so difficult these days, losing all that money.

You would think that he would try to save his investment......instead he ran off burning the whole investor group of their money.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread