Bruce R

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2016
Shamokin, Pa.
Detector(s) used
Whites coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The whole show seems to be B.S. Sure the swamp is man made, there's a road blocking off the natural flow of water. Plant some charges,blow it out, pay the fine and get on with it.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped watching after the first season. Way too scripted. Sounds like I didn't miss anything. Such a shame because it had potential if they did it right.

A waste of time and money. They will never find let alone recover any treasure. They screwed it up when they drilled. There was an entrance but they never found or used it. Now the mighty ocean water and currents protect it forever. The show should never have been aired the first time. I have not watched one single show because I know it is all bull0000. A total waste of time and money.

Oak Island is only one half of the treasure the other one half is buried down south. No one has ever looked for it. Wouldn't that make a great show to actually recover one half of the Oak Island Treasure in the southern tropics.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ER Franklin, !/2 in the tropics care to elaborate on that please ? interesting.

There is an article or story on this forum somewhere that explains all of this. There were two brothers that were a brother to the King of France in the early 1600's. The king ordered his brothers to convert to being a Catholic or they would have to leave the country or be executed. The two brothers had vast treasures and hundreds of followers. They loaded their ships and headed towards the colonies to the west. They landed on the islands near where C. Columbus originally landed. One of the brothers stayed in the Islands and buried his one half of the treasure on the island. The other brother sailed to Nova Scotia and placed his treasure into a well cancelled vault made by slaves. When the treasure was buried the slaves were killed and left in the tunnels and shafts. One of the shafts led directly to the underground tunnels. A knife pointing down was carved on a tree to mark the entrance. When the boys later found the sink hole no one bother to look around for signs of an entrance. They decided that the treasure was beneath the sink hole and that was the first and the largest mistake made. Since Oak Island Treasure will have to wait for future technology to recover why not go and recover the other one half in Haiti.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, what about that birthdate,. Both can be posted simultaneously so no one will know which is whose

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hopefully they get it drained before end of season so we can see what they do in there this year. Probably take weeks to drain and let it dry out some. With those big cranes they can reach in there from safe ground though. Does that mean they have moved on from 10x and the Money Pit area I wonder...

AOTC

Greenie
Jul 6, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take another look at the video n2,they have constructed a well head at the site of the old MP ready for drilling with caissons to line it.I guess they are,or have by now, intending to drill down to bed-rock.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw they had or where doing something over there, must be working over there while draining the swamp. Maybe they are actually putting time to good use this year and working in a few areas at the same time to get something ruled in or out on the island and then go home satisfied they did everything they could... Saw a preview last night and they are sending another diver down apparently..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread