jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They will end it with Teasers Suggesting a Treasure.
But don't expect to see a treasure Next year.

it will be another season of Questions & teasers

season 4 Episode 1. Will be reminders of what Happened in Seasons 1 Through 3
season 4 Episode 2 50% reminders and 50% Teasers
season 4 Episode 3 more Teasers
Season 4 Episode 4 Fluff pieces and Teasers.

Etc.

expect to see some Rotten wood & coconut fiber

Last edited:

harleyglide

Jun 16, 2013
illinois
Detector(s) used
sharpshooter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Until I see something valuable in starting to think it might be alll bs.l I've been home due a injury and watched every day but I don't see any incling of any treasure they better come up with something last episode or im done?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll keep watching because it's Treasure Related :BangHead:

However I am also starting to think it might be all b.s.
including the dive.
remember a few short episodes ago there was 0 visibility on the camera.
If this guy gets good Views, He is not in 10X

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I started to watch the next to last episode and gave up. I know I can see it over and over and over in the next few weeks.

I am so tired of them retelling things over and over and also them identifying everybody and how they are related to the brothers.

This is so HOLLYWOOD! Especially the quick chop cut edits.

But as Jeff said it is treasure related so I watch.

Mike Mercury

Dec 14, 2015
southwest Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oak-island-reach-meme.jpg

RavenHawk

Jan 27, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll keep watching because it's Treasure Related :BangHead:

However I am also starting to think it might be all b.s.
including the dive.
remember a few short episodes ago there was 0 visibility on the camera.
If this guy gets good Views, He is not in 10X

I am only partway through season 3 however I'd suggest there are many legitimate reasons for improved visibility. In clearing the ladder and pipes a lot of material fell into 10x disturbing sediment. As time passes the effects of that disturbance will lessen. Effects of current and tide could cause sediment to be pushed into 10x from cross-tunnels etc.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anything brought up from the bottom of 10x on the next episode are just items dumped into 10x over the years...

Bumbalawski

Mar 2, 2015
Beans Cove Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a caver of nearly 50 years. To pass through a 26" pipe with a large diameter (at least 6") and long length drill bar or shaft (even something similar) stuck in it, is pretty tough in a dry cave, let alone in murky water and in a vertical shaft with an insulated wet suit and large diving helmet (with umbilical lines). Only the slimmest cavers in our group could pull off such a feat in a dry cave. Our cave divers know better. And the Oak Island diver is not that slim. Since the show has pretty well lost all credibility, the dive could have been filmed somewhere else and all of it have been edited together. Our group did a segment for Maryland Public Television on caving a couple of years ago. We re-enacted our ridge walks and cave digging. The underground segment was edited. What was filmed and what actually went "in the can" was quite a difference. My 2 cents.

Last edited:

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK I saw them find a small metal object in the mud from 10x that they dump on the road. Did they use a metal detector at that spot before they dump the mud on the road. The metal object could of been on the road before they dump the 10x mud :BangHead:

O Ya did anyone check on Ebay to see if the metal object was sold there :laughing7:

Last edited:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dozer D!! Yea, Next!! Now if someone could explain to me how a couple of Knight Templers could dig a shaft 235 feet and put all of that treasure in it, using their swords, shovels, pick axes and what else, I might believe the ultimate outcome of this tale!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Dozer D!! Yea, Next!! Now if someone could explain to me how a couple of Knight Templers could dig a shaft 235 feet and put all of that treasure in it, using their swords, shovels, pick axes and what else, I might believe the ultimate outcome of this tale!! Anyway, GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Yea I think I already Figured out How they did it.
They had a direct line to Tinkerbell

images.jpg

HenryWaltonJonesJr

Sep 2, 2013
Downtown Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, AT Pro, Compadre, SeaHunter II, AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The teasers now hint that its a man-made shaft and they are voting on whether to give up or not. So...maybe they will show something substantial tonight?

heartslayer2001

Oct 17, 2006
long prairie,mn
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, BOUNTY HUNTER 101
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i have been watching this and after an episode about henry sinclair going to mn through the river system here. and ended close to alexandria, inspiration point was where he went. now i searched for a map about the runestone found near. maybe with his map there is 5 points and one points from oak island to inspiration point. so just wondering ya think there may be something to find. Also there were 10 of his boat men killed by indians, 1392 was on the runestone.???

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's:coffee2: :director:Please, give me a break,there is nothing to show, NADA, NO TREASURE,:laughing7::laughing7::BangHead:NP:cat:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
They have that long piece of drill bar "wedged" in the shaft, on their last descent, they became somewhat tangled in it and then was able to go below it. Since they have zero visibility, how can they be sure that drill bar has not become partially dislodged and drop down on top of them once they are on the bottom ? That would become a safety concern. I hear them now talk about a "man made" tunnel somewhere around 248' underground. There is just no way possible that could be done, especially talking centuries ago ?

Last edited:

Bumbalawski

Mar 2, 2015
Beans Cove Pa.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing new, just hype. The bottom of 10X is natural, no surprise. Each episode, they bring someone older that has some attachment to the story. At age 91, the last person was pretty well the oldest living one. Now we have descendants of a person from 200 years ago. They bring a "mysterious" item. If three chest were found at around 25 feet, that would be somewhat possible. At 200+ feet, no. Two words that are beat to death in this show are mysterious and incredible. Incredible actually means uncredible. Now a "mysterious" gold like object in another natural void. The "legend" thing is completely out of hand. It needs renamed, "Uncredible Island"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread