Is this a possible solution for Nolans Cross?

Nostradamus

Tenderfoot
Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is this a possible solution for Nolan's Cross?

Hi, I have been working on a theory for oak island, trying to figure out the reason behind Nolan's Cross, I found the old OI map with the land lots in this forum and decided to superimpose it and it seems most of the rocks are an almost match, considering the plan was a sketch. I would like to have your feedback. The coordinates for cone c d and e where taken from gps readouts of Petter Admundsen's book. They seem to coincide with land demarcation lines of the plots.

Thanks

nolan cross.jpg

Last edited:

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rocks, large oak trees, etc are still used on some titles here in Missouri as placement markers for lot lines....Most were not surveyed, and I dont think Oak Island lots were either when laid out...just paced off and a natural or hard to move, like a large rock, placed to designate a lot line....

So yeah..

But then that is to 'normal' for a mystery...so won't be mentioned..

OP
OP
N

Nostradamus

Tenderfoot
Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I think it is the most logical explanation for the cross, had to scrap my theory because of it just when everything was falling into place :/ but I prefer the honest truth.

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
22221.JPG The left arm of the cross points to the castle in New Ross and in the shape of the castle at New Ross you have the Tree of Life and there is a cross in this tree that points towards Oak Island . Not 100% right on but close. Just a thought

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

Nostradamus

Tenderfoot
Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Finder Keeper, but I do not know to be honest, I did the same line and it is like 1.5km west of the site you mentioned, did you use accurate coordinates for the stone markers? As the slightest degree can transform to a big change the greater the distance. I have debunked Petter's Tree of life theory as you can see from the following image. And this land lot alignment seems to be the last nail in the coffin...
comparison.jpg

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last Oak Island show featured descendants of one of the boys that started the original dig.

They said 3 chests were found.

End of story.......I guess

petunia

Tenderfoot
Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last Oak Island show featured descendants of one of the boys that started the original dig.

They said 3 chests were found.

End of story.......I guess

Don't forget the 'story' of that one freed slave who came to the island, bought land, suddenly became the wealthiest man around those parts and then proceeded to purchase more plots on Oak Island. If so, I don't think it was from selling cabbages. lol. IF the 'story' is true, it can be verified through historical records. Was it?

And...the 'story' of another man who lived on the island who began to pay for his supplies with silver coins.

Have any of these 'stories' been verified, including the original 3 boys and supposed 3 treasure chests? If they were, it may have been found out to be pure bunk. If found true, it could mean any 'treasure' has already been spent or sold and taken off the island long ago. Either way, it would be kept quiet; it just doesn't make good reality tv with the yarn they have been spinning.

FinderKeeper

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2007
Clearfield Pa. and Nova Scotia, Canada
Detector(s) used
Schonstedt sopt, GPL , 2 box, Dowsing Rods, Long Range Locators, Radar, Bounty Hunter & a lot more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Finder Keeper, but I do not know to be honest, I did the same line and it is like 1.5km west of the site you mentioned, did you use accurate coordinates for the stone markers? As the slightest degree can transform to a big change the greater the distance. I have debunked Petter's Tree of life theory as you can see from the following image. And this land lot alignment seems to be the last nail in the coffin...

View attachment 1268821
Maybe the person that laid out the stones was drunk that day :occasion14:

OP
OP
N

Nostradamus

Tenderfoot
Feb 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe the person that laid out the stones was drunk that day :occasion14:

LOL :) Nolan's cross was the main link to most of the Templar/Shakespeare/Baconian theories, so I guess they would be made redundant...

Pilbarian

Greenie
Dec 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I have been working on a theory for oak island, trying to figure out the reason behind Nolan's Cross, I found the old OI map with the land lots in this forum and decided to superimpose it and it seems most of the rocks are an almost match, considering the plan was a sketch. I would like to have your feedback. The coordinates for cone c d and e where taken from gps readouts of Petter Admundsen's book. They seem to coincide with land demarcation lines of the plots.

Thanks

View attachment 1268577

are these exact positions of the cross!
? Coordinates?

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Nolan's Cross...Is Really...Cygnus!...Derived by the Freemasons in 1762!

Freemason's Celestial Map Fall Equinox 2017.jpg

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1268790 The left arm of the cross points to the castle in New Ross and in the shape of the castle at New Ross you have the Tree of Life and there is a cross in this tree that points towards Oak Island . Not 100% right on but close. Just a thought

No actual proof has ever been present regarding a “castle” being found in new Ross. The “castle” was invented after the last unproven claim about a “Templar Vault and graves found” had started to fade into nothingness....

Pilbarian

Greenie
Dec 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But boulders do not align in shape of cygnus! Unless the coordinates tell a different story from usual depictions of Nolan's Cross????

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The Pinnacle Points in Cygnus have not moved...But the stones of Nolan's Cross...Have

But boulders do not align in shape of cygnus! Unless the coordinates tell a different story from usual depictions of Nolan's Cross????

Oak Island - Nolan's Cross.jpg

There are numerous stones that make up what is presented as a Cross on Fred Nolan's property.

Cygnus 2.jpg

One can choose from these the Keystones that make up the Celestial Markers for "Cygnus".

Sir Francis Bacon’s Pilgrim Followers sailing for The New World would look for the constellation Cygnus (Swan) which they called the Lighted Cross.

“If an imaginary line is drawn between the positions of a star to the center of the earth, the point at which the line touches the earth's surface is the terrestrial coordinate. A simple mathematical formula furnishes the equation for calculating the precise latitude and longitude indicated by the pointer star. When the formula was applied to the position of Deneb at the appointed time, with appropriate corrections for the precession of the equinoxes (from 1606) and with a troublesome 7 degree correction for which sanction was eventually found elsewhere in the riddle's matrix literature, the target proved to be a minuscule speck of land on the south coast of Nova Scotia called Oak Island” McBride.

It was reported that Fred Nolan moved several boulders located on his property, which he thought made up a Cross.

I believe he may have mistakenly rearranged them back to be more inline as a Cross.

Oak Island Gold - Book.jpg

William Crooker's book Oak Island Gold gives an account from a man named John O'Keefe about the discovery of a wrought iron stove excavated under the right boulder on Oak Island.

“There is an interesting quote taken from "Oak Island Gold, page 178", where it mentions how several boulders were moved, before it was understood that they were part of the large megalithic "Christian Cross":
"There's a big rock up there in the field, a great big boulder. We took the bulldozer and the backhoe, rolled it over and out of the way and there underneath were pieces of an old wrought iron stove... How it ever got down there is beyond me... Fred was really surprised and we kept digging and digging and found other pieces of stuff there, too, like knives and forks. I don't know how a big rock ever got on top of all that. Why would someone go to all the trouble of digging a hole, burying all that stuff and then rolling a big rock like that over it? It just doesn't make any sense."

"They did not have large cranes 4 to 500 years ago to place a large 10-ton boulder on top of these items!"

Last edited:

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was reported that Fred Nolan moved several boulders located on his property, which he thought made up a Cross.

I believe he may have mistakenly rearranged them back to be more inline as a Cross.
WHAT!!!! A treasure searcher changing things and lying about it to make his own theory look more plausible... That would NEVER happen... :wink:

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WHAT!!!! A treasure searcher changing things and lying about it to make his own theory look more plausible... That would NEVER happen... :wink:

Never ever on any show on History Channel! :occasion14:
Wait, did I really mean yes on every show? Sure does make for some good entertainment.
Crackpot theories backed up by crackpot data... gotta love it!

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is now clear that Oak Island was built by reptilian creatures from Galaxy X-2153-65436-89257...
Come on my friend.... Everyone knows it was the Klingons who dug the pit....

startrek-energybeam-fight-img.jpg

What water problem.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread